z

Young Writers Society

New in Town

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Fri May 01, 2009 8:33 pm
TNCowgirl says...

**That's fine.**

She was slowly knocking every last bit of reserve to stay away from her every time she kissed him. He let his arms wrap around her and kissed her gently one of his hands running through her hair. He'd never really kissed a girl with lip rings before, but he kinda liked it.

*tears*
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Fri May 01, 2009 8:38 pm
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

**Kinda liked it huh? Lol, that's funny**

Kasie giggled softly, pulling away, smiling at him widely. She layed back and suddenly burst into laughter, hand on her stomach. "What are you laughing at?" He questioned, eye brows furrowed together. Kasie just shook her head and continued, finally stopping and staring at him.

"Nothing, it's just funny how we've been fighting forever and in just one night, it changes." She smiled up at him before looking at the ceiling. "I'm also thinking about how stupid I was for being such a bitch these past few months."
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 8:45 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***Kinda is a good thing, it's him still getting used to the idea I guess. I don't know how to explain it, it's a word I use ALOT. ***

"No I thin it was fine. I deserved every bit of it." He shrugged as he laid down and looked at hte ceiling iwth her. A small bit of thunder sounded and she scouted a little bit closer. He put his arm around her just looking at the roof. "Surprisingly, that's very interesting."

"What?" She asked.

"The roof." Eh smiled
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 8:58 pm
Chupatoasta says...

**No, I wasn't saying that kinda itself was funny, I was saying that him liking lip rings is funny :P **

Danielle laughed softly and shook her head, a small smile on her lips. She rolled over and rested her head on his shoulder, draping one hand over his chest. She sighed in contentment and smiled up at him, kissing him softly before laying back down.

*ahh short**
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 9:03 pm
TNCowgirl says...

**We need to come up with a plot again :P**

August stroked her hair as he just looked up. Any other girl and he'd be wanting more, but he was ok with just holding her. Ya, there was still taht little voice in his head. But he was glad he could just hold her. He kissed the top of her head and sighed, this was perfect.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 9:10 pm
Chupatoasta says...

**Yeah we do, cause I got nothing! :[**
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 9:18 pm
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

***Hmmmmmm, time skip to a month later or something, maybe just two days where they show up at school together. I don't know.***
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sat May 02, 2009 12:01 am
Chupatoasta says...

*Okay, hey would you mind joining this? : http://thelovelycorner.proboards.com/index.cgi I just started it and I need some members and another mod... :cry: *

Kasie swallowed the lump in her throat. She had passed the inspection with flying colors and today, Thurday, December 1, she was going to school. Even though she should've felt comfortable with August, she was terrorfied of what his friends would say. She already told them if they didn't like her she'd just go hang around with the others, but now, she was thinking about turning around and running out.

*short sorry! uber busy with a report I've got to drop by my teachers house tomorrow*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sat May 02, 2009 12:13 am
TNCowgirl says...

**I would, but I don't have time. I'm doing good to keep up with YWS< Facebook, Myspace and everything else. I'm SO sorry. Ask October Girl.**

August saw Kay get to school and he walked over to her wrappinghis arm around her shoulders.

"You know, I don't mind if you ignore me at school." She said as she glanced around.

"No way." He smiled. "Unless you want me to. I don't want to, but I'll do whatever you wnat me to."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sat May 02, 2009 2:26 am
Chupatoasta says...

*It's all cool! Haha**

Kasie shook her head. "It's fine if you don't want to, I'm just worried about all your little fangirls." She laughed lightly while August glared down at her playfully. "Just kidding, love." She smiled at him right as people began to whisper and point. August headed towards his football buds, arm still around Kasie. "Oh god August, look at them! They look like... angry wolves or something!"
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sat May 02, 2009 2:38 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Ya, they can get over it." He replied smiling at her.

"Aug, can we talk to you, alone?" One of the guys demanded.

"Why?" He asked. One of hte guys grabbed his arm pulling him away.

"What are you doing with her?" One demanded.

"She's my girlfriend, you got a problem with that?" He demanded crossing his arms.

"She's a freak."

"No, I was wrong. If you've got a problem, get over it." he growled.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sat May 02, 2009 2:50 am
Chupatoasta says...

Kasie glanced at the ground while the cheerleaders glared at her. She swallowed hard as August walked back over, wrapping his arm around her. "They don't like me do they?" She asked almost silently. August sighed and brought his head down.

"They can get over it." When Kasie looked at him their lips locked and August smiled. Kasie laughed nervously and glanced back at the ground.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sat May 02, 2009 2:57 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Don't let them get to you." He smiled at her. "Just look them in the eyes and glare, their pansies deep down. "

'Easy for you to say." She laughed.

"It's how I got where I am."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon May 04, 2009 1:52 am
Chupatoasta says...

Kasie laughed lightly and shook her head, a smile on her lips. She rested her head on his shoulder gently as they walked, ignoring the glares and snickers they were getting. Two blondes, the two that usually hung out with August, were glaring the most. Kasie glared back at them, immeadiately making them look away, and smiled proudly, glad it worked. She felt August chuckle and glanced up at him, smiling. "What?"
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon May 04, 2009 2:01 am
TNCowgirl says...

"I told you you could do it." he smiled at her kissing her. He smiled as they walked into school people gaufing and frowning.

*nothing :'(*
Want a Readers crit???

“Though lovers be lost, love shall not; And death shall have no dominion.”
— Dylan Thomas