z

Young Writers Society

sealed away

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:52 pm
Bloo says...

"Hey Ms. Carlyle, i see they let you out of your coffin today, hows it feel to be outside again, i feel great i'm finally out of the prison you made us" Evan said wanting to make her mad. Sense the first day they met she hated him, no matter what he did she kept it up so he always just went with it. The elederly woman looked angry and was about to say something but Evan innterupted her. "sorry, but i have no time to chat, i have a lot to do" And with that evan strolled away lazily but when he turned the corner ran. He slipped her wallet out of his hand and held the waud of cash in it. Of course there were no credit cards and if there were he would bring them back. He quickly though shimmed up a fire escape and then to the roof it lead to before he counted the money. He had gotten $ 54. 74 (37.81) which was more then he expected. HE then ran back to his sister and the old hag via roof top. He did not go back to them but instead droped the wallet on top of them as he hoped to the oppisite rooftop. HE then made his way home easily sipping hius ice tea and eatting a bag of lays.

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:57 pm
Threnody says...

getting up to leave.

A few moments later he yelled down to me.

"What did you do to my computer?" he shouted.

"Nothing! I didn't touch your bloody computer." I relied annoyed. I hated being falsely accused of anything. Especially by my brother.
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

39 Reviews

Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:53 am
Bloo says...

"well someone did because i have a virus, and the only way to get a virus through mine is to go directly on it." Evan called down. "and its the same virus as you so if you don't mind and even if you do i am using the main drive for mine instead."

324 Reviews

Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:26 am
Threnody says...

"Have fun with that..." I replied warily.

"Help me take it apart!" He yelled down.

I nearly ran up the stairs. We put the drive back in. But when the drive was set in it's proper place the whole thing exploded.

I dragged my brother behind his bed to avoid shrapnel. The solid pieces of computer lodged into his dresser next to us.

Later~

The stupid police officer wouldn't listen to us. "Calm down now children, I'm sure this was all just a mistake. Are you feeling alright?" I mocked.
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

324 Reviews

Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:55 am
Threnody says...

*Ahem, cough, wink, significant look*

Anyone home?

Peace, Love and Sugar Packets
Forever Threnody
~ The Little Prince~

39 Reviews

Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:11 am
Bloo says...

* sorry can not think of anything, the story was supposed to take place 20 years after the virus had landed and the city sealed. and there was supposed to be no tech left really, so all my plans have been set to flames so i have to think of something else*

Poetry is the art of creating imaginary gardens with real toads.
— Marianne Moore