z

Young Writers Society

Matched

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:47 am
October Girl says...

Katy's dress was getting zipped in the back by her step mother, Celeste.

"Oh, Katy so happy for you." Celeste sounded happy, and excited.

"Oh, I would be too if I actually, oh I dunno... knew him." she snapped.

"Just smile, Katy." Marti, Katy's twin sister patted her back. "You can win any man over."

"What if I don't want to win him over?" she asked.

"I'm sure the two of you will fall in love easily. You father wouldn't just marry you two off. He's known this man for a while." Celeste concluded. "You father did say he's know this boy since he was fifteen."

"Katalina?" Katy's father knocked on the door. "Are you ready?"

"Never have been never will be," Katy muttered.

"C'mon." he said as Celeste ushed Katy out of the door reluctantly.
_____

months earlier...

"I'm sure you will be happy with Katy." Her father, Greg had said.

"I'm only doing this for your favor you know. I owed you."

"Yes, well... No need." he said. "Katy is very easy to love."

"Somehow I doubt that." He had said.
____

**Back to present**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:00 am
TNCowgirl says...

Tyrel clenched his teeth as he stood next to the parson. If he hadn't been lonely as all get out and had owed Greg there would've been no way he would've ever agreed to this. Right now he couldn't understand why he did either, other then the fact that Greg had pumped some alcohol down him. Not hta the would admit to it. He nearly jumped when he heard the piano start playing and he glanced towards the door way.

Please let her at least be pretty! he inwardly groaned. She won't be, not if he had to make someone agree to marry her site unseen. He kicked himself mentally. How could he have been so utterly stupid.

The doors opened and he waited until she stepped threw them. With the veil over her head she really looked quiet fetching, she had curves where they were supposed to be. As she got closer he could catch small bits of her face. She wasn't ugly, but she wasn't sent from heaven beautiful. She'd only be that way if he ever fell in love with her, which at this point he was already doubting it. He'd never met the girl, let alone knew a thing about her.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:14 am
October Girl says...

Katy tried hard not to snort. She never thoughts she'd get married, her bright green eyes were turned into slits when her father whispered.

"Smile." he whispered for only her to hear.

she smiled.

"Nevermind, don't smile." he whispered chuckling a little.

She saw him, and of course he was so much taller than she, good thing she didn't want to kiss a man she didn't love.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:23 am
TNCowgirl says...

Tyrel squared his shoulders as he saw the glare on the girl's face. What was her name?

Come on, you need to remember that! He growled at himself. Kate? No. Katy. Ya, that's it. She stopped across from him and looked like she was ready to spit fire. I don't like this any more then you do. He sighed.

The parson dulled on and on. Tyrel saying his part and Katy saying her's. When he was over Tyrel kissed her cheek so it looked ot everyone else like he'd kissed her. But that glare on her face said that kissing her would be the worst mistake he'd ever made.

Cheers went up from the few gathered and he hurried her out of the church and to the car that was waiting to usher them to his house. The presents had been sent to his house and everyone understood there wouldn't really be a meeting time. That was her parent's doing.

When they got in the car she sat far away from him and he didn't really mind. He turned the channel on country and she jabbed it to another station.

"I'm driving, I get to chose the radio station." He growled changing it back.

"Then let me drive!" She hissed back.

"No, this is my car!" He replied.
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:31 am
October Girl says...

Katy looked out the window, she couldn't believe what was happening. Her father just married her to a guy she didn't even know? How could he? She was going to make this marriage from hell.

"Look, buddy, I don't want this marriage anymore than you do, so you can just cool it!" she DIDN'T say that out loud but she was thinking about it.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"To our house, that your dad picked out for us, honey." he said a muscule ticking in his jaw, he was being sarcastic about the whole 'honey' thing.

"Well, DARLING, your going the wrong way." she said slouching in the seat.

"I take the back roads I'm superstitious." he confessed, glaring at her.

"Oh, well I just love breaking mirrors and I have a black cat named Salem." Katy glared right back.

"I kind of figured." he snorted.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:34 am
TNCowgirl says...

"What else did you figure?" She hissed.

"That you hate my guts, and the feeling is mutal, Daddy's girl." he hissed back.

"Good to know that's out in the open." SHe growled back.

"Let's get one thing straight. There is no way we are having kids." He growled.

"Excuse me?" She demanded.

"I refuse to have kids, especially with someone I don't love." He replied.
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:43 am
October Girl says...

Katy made a irrated sound. "Uh." she laughed bitterly. "who says we're even going to sleep together? Or even in the same room?!" she glared at him. "You can't have kids unless you sleep together, brilliance." she snorted.

"You might run off with the mail man." he joked, coldly.

"I beg to differ." she growled.

"Well we'll have to see about our house, now, won't we." he growled.

"Doesn't matter I refuse to even sleep in the same bedroom as you." she said.

"Your just determined to have a bad time." he gripped the steering wheel tightly.

"Damn straight." she snapped.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:56 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Fine, then, I'd rather not even stay in the same house with you!" He yelled at her.

"Fine by me!" She hissed.

"How the hell did I get stuck with such a stuck up daddy's girl!" He growled.
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:06 am
October Girl says...

She watched her 'husband' get out of the car, it was so freak'n cold. There was snow everywhere. She got out of the car and took off her high heeled sandle and threw it at his back.

"You don't know jack shit about me." she growled.

He turned around and gave her a death glare, she felt herself shrink back a little.

"There's an old saying, you can never teach an old dog new tricks." he said.

If steam could come out of her ears it would have. She took off the other sandle and threw it at him. She was now standing barefoot in the snow, and didn't even feel it. She had nothing waround her arms it was a long strapless dress that trailed behind her. She'd ripped off the veil asap.

"Your right, I bet you couldn't remember my name." she said.

"Oh, baby, trust me if I wanted to get married to a damn black haired green eyed, vampire style of a barbie doll I would have tied the knot long ago."

"Your one to talk." she said. "I could have any man I want and I get stuck with you." she put her hands on her hips. "You look retarded in a tux."

"And you look like you belong in a circus in that wedding dress." he said not even smiling. "You might as wel have worn plastic wrap."

"And YOU might as well draw on that frown of yours to save your faace the trouble." she said.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:13 am
TNCowgirl says...

"I have a feeling it's going to becaome perminate anyways so I may as well." He yelled back. "Please be my guest, stay out here in the cold, and die!" He turned around storming to the house. Anger radiated off him like crazy. He stepped through the door to find his dog waiting for him.

"What the hell is that?" Katy demanded when she walked in.

"That is a dog, her name is Belle. She's a blue heeler and she's here to stay. Just like that damn cat of yours." He growled back storming towards the den. He'd seen teh lay out of the house on paper. Belle followed at his heels eyeing Katy.

"If that dog touches one piece of my cat I'll skin it alive!" She yeleld at his back.

"Same goes for your fur ball."
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:23 am
October Girl says...

She made an annoyed teenage girl sound.

"What run out of shoes?" he smirked. Then opened the refridgeratior, opening a Coke can and drinking it down.

"Ooh I hope you choke." she said, walking past him, making sure to slap his back.

He coughed, raising an irrated eyebrow. She walked into the bedroom, there was only one.

"Ugh!!!" she shouted, kicking the wall not wincing when her foot began to bleed.

"What, Princess Of Malibu? Does the house not meet your standerds?" he asked sounding satisfied.

She pointed to the bed. "There's only one bedroom, and it's the only one with furniture." she said.

"So it is." he said. "Guess your sleeping on the floor."

She made a loud unlady like snort. "Over my dead body. Your sleeping outside with your damn dog." she growled.

"Well you see, that's the problem me and Belle sleep in the same bed and she doesn't sleep on the floor." he said. "So either you and I sleep as far apart from each other and and Belle sleeps with us, or you can take the floor." he said.

"Ugh!!!" she said and stormed to look out the entire house.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:28 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Boy, Belle, this is going to be one fun life." He growled. Belle growled low in her throat when Katy's cat ran past, but she stayed at his feet. "my thoughts exactly."

Just as he finished his drink Katy stromed back in. "My Father is so UGH!" She screeched. "He planned this I tell you. There isn't a drop of furniture anywhere else!"

"Your point?"

"He planned for that to be the only place for you to sleep!" She growled.

"Good thing it's a big bed." He smirked. "I'm sure Belle will keep us seperated."

"I hope theirs room for my cat too!" She growled. "Cause the only way your dog sleeps on the bed is if my cat can too."

"Long as she don't scratch. You've got that covered."
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:36 am
October Girl says...

Katy was about to say something but then decided against it.

"Ugh!!!" she screamed again and went into the kitchen. It was loaded with food. She opened the pantry picking up a bag of chips and felt him behind her.

"Those will probably go straight to your ass." he said, not smiling bumping her to get something. "You know what on second thought keep eating them, your head needs to balance with SOMETHING."

"Excuse you." she bumped him back. "And my head is not big." she snapped, then they both turned to leave and ended up pinned to each other. "Move it." she comanded.

"If your head wasn't so huge."

"Don't be jealous that I have a brain." she said. "Unlike you John Deere." she said.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:39 am
TNCowgirl says...

Tyrel laughed. "Miss Priss, your huge ass and head are in the way, please move. Oh, ya, the doctor called, you don't have a brain up there it's all ego."

"That's stupid." She growled.

"I know, how on earth can someone not have a brain. But you know, you sure have managed it pretty well." He replied glaring down at her. "I'd hate to see when that ego of yours deflates, you'd be butt ugly for sure hten."
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:45 am
October Girl says...

Katy looked at him. "Hey, Michael Jackson, have you looked in the mirror lately?" she shoved at the wall of his chest. "If you didn't let your mommy fatten you up so much, mommas boy." she laughed. "And plus my ass is the last of your worries since you won't be getting any." she said.

"Well, now that we have that covered. I don't want you anyways." he pushed past her.

"Your right, you get your kicks out of that dog huh?" she laughed. "She's your little booty call." Katy had a smirk on her face.

Tyrel stopped and turned to glare at Katy.

"Oh, get that look off your face. What are you gonna do? Spank me?" she said and turned around.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here.
— Neil Gaiman