z

Young Writers Society

untitled

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:31 am
Chupatoasta says...

*Yeappers*

"Cassie! They have cho-co-late!" Hannah whined, pointing at the candy machine. Cassie glared playfully and sighed, motioning for it. Coco powder, which is what chocolate was made with, did had iron, but the endorphines had the opposite affect on Cass. Instead of making her feel good they made her feel depressed and sad.

"I'm going to find something that has iron, but doesn't make me want to puke," she waved her hand nonchallantly and walked towards the food bar while Hannah put quater after quater in the candy machine, eyes glittering.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:00 pm
.:Echelon:. says...

Joe leaned on his arms as he sat at the table with his friends, Adam, Shane and Emily.

"Im so tired" Joe moned.

Cassandra sat at a table near by. He made gestures for them to sit by him, but they hestated and ask for them to sit near them. Adam and Emily stayed at there table but Joe and Shane moved near the girls.
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

23 Reviews

Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:30 am
Chupatoasta says...

Hannah had ended up buying a bag of minature hershey bars and was popping them in her mouth one after another, her eyes slowly going back to their hunny color. Cassandra had ended up finding some food with clams. She glared harshly at Hannah, whom invited Joe and his other friend to come over. "I thought you hated clams, Cass," she teased right as the two guys took a seat.

"I do," she managed to choke, taking another stab at the slimy, steamed things on her plate. Joe and his friend looked at her oddly and she glared, snarling, What?! Her eyes widened at the realization she had spoke into their minds. She turned back to her food and stabbed another clam, shoving it in her mouth.
George Bernard Shaw

28 Reviews

Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:55 am

"Okay...." Joe said as Cassandra looked back down at her plate, "Heres your book by the way"

He placed it on the table and Cassie snatched it away.

"Thanks" She mumbled,

"Do you believe in them then" He asked, "Vampires"

23 Reviews

Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:44 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Cassandra glanced at Hannah, cocking an eyebrow. She shrugged and stuffed more chocolate in her mouth. Your eyes are going back to normal, Cass! She squealed into Cass' mind in a squeal. Cassandra took another bite of clam, forcing it down before answering. "I do. They're quite fascinating don't you think?" She smiled.

"They drink humans dry and kill them out of joy," Joe's friend growled.

Cass and Hannah both stood to their feet, shouting, "That's not true!" in usion.

"Some vampires drink animal blood, and don't even kill them completely. If no animal blood is present they go for something stuffed with iron," Hannah spat angrily.

With a glare Cassandra slid the book across the table, making it shove into Shane's gut and sent him back a few spaces with a grunt. "Read it. You might understand u-them a little better," she picked up her plate and stalked to the trash, throwing it away before walking out, Hannah close behind.
George Bernard Shaw

28 Reviews

Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:34 pm

Joe rolled his eyes.

"Grr Vampires" He laughed, "I surpose I'll read it"

He grabbed the book off Shane and headed to next lesson.

When Joe and Shane entered they sat at the back of the class. Joe started reading the book.

Vampires....They are not harmed by garlic, holy items, or wooden stakes; they have reflections, and are capable of coming out during the day. Vampires are also capable of eating human food, though their bodies are unable to digest it and they must cough it up later. They do not have to breathe, but typically find it uncomfortable to be without a sense of smell.

All vampires possess supernatural beauty, allowing them to lure in prey. Their skin is flawless and has the texture and feel of marble; in direct sunlight it sparkles. Newborn vampires have bright red eyes, though they fade to a deeper crimson over the course of a year. If a vampire chooses to drink human blood, the most revitalizing kind of blood for a vampire, then their eyes will be deep crimson. If they feed on animal blood, like the Cullens, their eyes are golden in color. Regardless of meal preference, all vampires' eyes grow darker with thirst, eventually fading to black, and they only tire from lack of blood. All vampires are described as having incredible superhuman strength, with the ability to uproot trees, throw cars, and crush metal. Newborns are known to be exceptionally strong during their first year of being vampires because of the excessive amount of human blood in their systems. Vampires have very keen senses and are able to see and hear clearly for miles and move with such speed that they become a blur to human eyes. They are immortal, and very difficult to destroy, only permanently killed when dismembered and then burned, as their body parts continue to move even after being detached. Vampires are not able to sleep, and thus spend all days and nights awake. After the transformation from human to vampire, a certain ability is enhanced, sometimes resulting in a special ability. While not definite, the theory behind special abilities is that the power is reminiscent of the individual's original personality. Some vampires have no special abilities, and instead have a prominent personality or physical trait from their human life magnified.

23 Reviews

Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:46 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Cassandra leaned against the outside of the school, breathing in the fumes of a cig that hung from her fingers. "That blocks your scent Cass. Why're you doing that anyway? S'not like anything will happen to you with that in your system." Cassie flicked the cigerette away after breathing the deadly fumes once more.

"It was something that calmed me when I was human," she smirked, pushing off the wall.

"Tch, yeah, and that's how you died," she teased in mock anger.

"Ah, if you don't remember correctly, Jocelynn turned me right before I died," she smiled, putting air quotes around the word 'died'. Hannah rolled her eyes and Cass laughed loudly.
George Bernard Shaw

28 Reviews

Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:59 pm

Joe pushed his feet on the table and pushed his chair back.

"I need a fag" He moned,

"I'll come with you" Shane replied as he pointed out the lesson didn't start for another hour or so.

Joe lead the way to the outside of the building and light up a cigarette and held the package out to Shane.

"No thanks mate, I dont wanna die" Shane said but Joe just laughed.

"I'll quit one day"

23 Reviews

Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:11 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Cass, being as bored as she was, did a hand stand, following Hannah as she walked on her hands. "Think about all the gold medals we could win in the olympics!" She smiled as Hannah did the same thing.

"Haha, yeah, in everything. Gymnastics, running, everything else," she giggled.

"Try to imagine this okay? A huge, muscle man being beat by some five-foot-eight, stick thin girl," Cass smirked as Hannah laughed loudly, both popping up from their hands to their feet.

"Yeah, yeah! Or, some five-time-gold perfect gymnastics girl being beaten by one of us." Hannah snorted in laughter as Cass flexed fakely, the baggy black jacket hiding all her 'muscles'.
George Bernard Shaw

28 Reviews

Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:46 pm

Joe laughed as he saw the two girls doing headstands as there came round the corner.

"Sure you too aint vampires" Joe joked,

"Ermm..." Hannah said but then Cassandra nudged her.

"Course not" She said.

Joe's sister Hayley came round the corner.

"Thought I'd find you here" Said hayley as she brushed my orange hair into a ponytail.
Attachments
Hayley_Williams_Sig--large-msg-1179.jpg
Hair down
Hayley_Williams_Sig--large-msg-1179.jpg (31.3 KiB) Viewed 60 times

28 Reviews

Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:47 pm

Sorry Im obessed with pictures.
Attachments
HayleyWilliams.jpg
HayleyWilliams.jpg (26.23 KiB) Viewed 59 times

23 Reviews

Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:32 pm
Chupatoasta says...

**Lol**

Cassandra glared at Hannah mentally before stretching her arms above her head. "Um... Hayley," Joe looked at the red head that had came out of nowhere, "This is Cassandra and..."

"Hannah!" Hannah answered for him.

"Hannah. Cassandra, Hannah, this is my sister Hayley, and my friend Shane." Cassie nodded and Hannah blushed when Shane winked at her. Cass smirked at her friend, eyes glittering. Got a crush on a human Hanners? Hannah just glared.

**I think I want Cass to see into the future, like Alice! :D**
George Bernard Shaw

28 Reviews

Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:03 pm

**cool :D, Im sooo bored... I might start Battle of the Bands**

"Hey" She smiled,

"seems friendly anough" Joe heard Cassandra whisper to Hannah.

Hayley just stood stareing at the cig in Joe's hand and shoke her head.

"tut tut Joe, I wonder what mum would do if she knew about that" She smiled.

"You wouldn't" Joe said

"No I wouldn't unlike Kris he would" Hayley said as she poked out her tongue.

"Kris?" Asked Hannah,

"Shane's brother" Hayley and Joe chorused.

"I know, he's a snitch" Shane said angerly.

"Maybe you shouldn't of gone out with his bird" Said Cassandra,

"How did you know that" Shane asked.
Attachments
BlondeEmo.jpg
Kris
BlondeEmo.jpg (214.24 KiB) Viewed 55 times

23 Reviews

Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:22 pm
Chupatoasta says...

**Maybe you shouldn't of gone out with his bird? I don't get it**

Hannah elbowed Cassandra in the gut, causing her to wince and grunt loudly. "Erm... I..."

"She knows Kris!" Hannah piped up suddenly. "Yeah, they talked a lot on myspace and stuff," she waved her hand nonchalantly. "He tells her everything."

"Yeah, yeah! Like Hannah said! I talk to him over the internet." In all truth, Cassandra only got on the computer to research for school, or whenever shewanted to go to the vampires' secret site.

**All I had... sorry :cry: **
George Bernard Shaw

28 Reviews

Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:29 pm

*Kris snitchs on his brother because he dont like him anymore because Shane went out with his girlfriend. Bird is a word teens in england use for girlfriend... I hate it lol*

"Wow, Kris never told me he had a really pretty friend" Joe said and Hayley laughed at him.

"Well you know my brother Joe, He's been everywhere. He's got girls from Japan added on his myspace" Shane smiled.

"He is quite cute, I have him added aswell" Hayley said, she knew that Cassandra wasn't on his friends list.

Joe and Shane started to walk back to class but Hayley trailed behind.

"Well I just saved your ass" hayley said asking no futher questions. "I ask of know explainion just dont hurt my brother, you know he likes you"

Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers