z

Young Writers Society

untitled

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:20 am
.:Echelon:. says...

Joe looked over at her alarm clock. 6 o'clock and it was still dark. The moon in the dark skye light up a tiny bit of his room where a band poster hung.

Joe walked down the stairs to find his dad stilll sat in fornt of the TV. he walked over to the television and turned it off.

"Dad, you shouldn't stay up watching this rubbish when you have work" Joe said in a consurned voice.

"Im sorry darling couldn't sleep" He replied as he sat up.

He shaked his head and walked into the kitchen. Placed two pieces of toast on the grill and hovered his hand over to warm them up. Lemon curd and jam stood on the table with a knife poking out the top of one of them. He grabbed in a spreaded it on his cooked toast.

"See you later dad" he said as he pulled on his black army jacket and carried his toast out in his teeth.

Outside was cold, colder than he had ever felt before. As soon as he pulled his self into his shiny red volvo he felt the warmth. he pulled the trigger and headed for school.
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:42 am
Chupatoasta says...

"Cass! Get your pale butt outta bed! Geez, some vampire you are, sleeping this late on the first day of your new college." Cassandra Justyne shoved her hand in her best friends face and rolled out of her bed tiredly before walking over to her dresser. She pulled on a pair of black skinnies, a pyramid belt, and some band tee, to tired to actually care what band it was. "By the way Cass... it's nine thirty-two."

"Shit Jocelynn! You could've warned me sooner!" Cassandra picked up her pace as she yanked on a pair of converse, ran a brush through her ebony hair, brushed her teeth (carefull of the sharp incisors) and applied her make-up. "Be home later. Kaythanksbye!" With that said she grabbed her black 'Dear Juliet' messenger bag that was stocked with books, and her keys to her black dodge magnum before running out the door and scrambling into the driver's seat.

The had ran all around the school trying to find the stupid classroom, and finally found it. The building right in front of where she parked. She swung the door open without thinking, and flinched as it slammed into the wall behind it, leaving a dent.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

28 Reviews

Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:46 pm

Joe sat in his algebra class bored out of his minds tirling his fingers through his hair. Yes he looked wierd yet he didn't care as he sat there in his 30 seconds to mars top and skinny jeans. Next to him sat his friend Adam who was wearing similar clothes except for his all time low t-shirt.

"Heard were having a new girl in school today" Said Adam as he tied his shoelaces up on his green basball boots,

"yeah but she's probabley going to be one of them 'Cheerleader' types." he said as he made hand gestures in the air when he said cheerleader.

A young girl stumbled throught the door with black emo hair and tight jeans.

"Sorry i'm late" she said as she walked up to the teachers desk. He just pointed her in the direction in the chair next to Joe. She walked up to the seat and sat next him. She through her black bag next to his.

"Hey" He said.

23 Reviews

Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:31 pm
Chupatoasta says...

*Is math needed for music and art? :? **

"Yo," Cassandra replied blankly, digging in her bag for the right book. The second she yanked it out of her bag she dropped it on the ground, making a loud bang. She hissed through her teeth, hoping it didn't sound like an actual hiss, and picked it back up, flipping to the page they were all on. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. She growled mentally.

By the middle of class Cassandra actually looked up to see her surroundings. A jockish guy sat to her left, combing his hair to make it perfect for his blonde girl friend, who sat in front of him, and two half-decent emo kids sat to her right, the one closest to her drawing most of her attention. Noticing that she was staring, Cassandra growled at herself and turned back to her text book, after slipping an unseen ear bud into her left ear. Dear Juliet played smoothly in her ear, the sweet voice of the lead singer calming her down greatly.

**Dear Juliet is an amazing band with Chase Choy as their lead singer. I love their song, Take Me Away**
George Bernard Shaw

28 Reviews

Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:07 pm

**oops sorry, i'll edit it to art. **

Joe watched Cassandra as she sat watching her surroundings. She was very pretty, prettier than Adams girlfriend Emily, who was late as always. Yet he wouldn't tell anyone that. Emily walked through the door then sat down next to Adam and then stared at the new girl. Joe could tell she was jealous, she atention was always over her.

"Im Emily" She said as Cassandra looked back at her,

"Hey... Im Cassandra" She said in her cool calm voice.

Joe smiled at her and could could feel Emily eyes staring at his face. She had wanted Joe.
Attachments
hehee.jpg
Emily
hehee.jpg (56.12 KiB) Viewed 142 times

23 Reviews

Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:26 pm
Chupatoasta says...

**:D My cousin has those same piercings!!**

Cassandra could tell almost automatically that this girl, Emily, didn't like her. She scrunched up her face and leaned back in her chair, feet pushing on the desk. Fine, it's not like a damn human could do anything to me. Worst she could probably do is glare at me. I could kill her easily. The sight of human blood made her pale more than she already was. She hadn't drank human blood in years. It was always damned wild animals or substituting the blood for food with iron in it. Cassandra shuddered and leaned back farther, soon realizing there wasn't anything to catch her. She crashed onto the floor, head thudding against the hard ground.

"You okay?" The emo guy that sat beside her asked and she nodded slowly.

"Yep... I like laying on the ground," she smiled sarcastically before she shook her head and sat up, sitting back into her chair the right way.
George Bernard Shaw

28 Reviews

Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:31 pm

He giggled before she sat up straight. He liked this girl and he didn't care if his friends didn't.

"So what are we doing after this?" He said stareing into her dazzling eyes.

23 Reviews

Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:55 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Cassie's small smile turned into an even smaller one. "Well... I don't know about you, but I'm going to my next class," as she said that the bell rang. She smiled, flicked him across the nose, and darted towards the door.

"I'm no master at girls dude, but, I think that you just got rejected," she caught his friend say before she ducked into her next class. She took in a sharp breath, only to cough violently at the scent of rotting blood. The music teacher cocked an eyebrow at her and strode over, laying a hand on her back and asking if she was okay. The scent only increased. Cassie ran to the window, feeling nauseated, and gagged voilently, nothing coming up. The smell was disgusting. The only good thing about the scent, was that it wasn't human. The teacher must be a hunter of some sort. Cassie cleared her throat and took a seat in the far back corner, as far away from the scent as possible.
George Bernard Shaw

28 Reviews

Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:12 pm

As Joe entered the classroom he saw Cassandra sitting at the back. She was very pale and she looked very ill.

"I thought you wernt coming to class" Joe teased her but she just looked up at him.

He sat down next to her and put his hand on her head.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

23 Reviews

Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:28 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Cassandra flinched under his warm touch and pushed his hand away quickly, hoping he didn't notice how cold she was. He eyes flickered a dangerous red and she closed them, leaning her head back. "I'm fine. Everything's fine." She grumbled.

"You sure? You're very cold." Cassandra couldn't help but pull her jacket tighter to herself.

"I'm fine," her voice was more harsh than last time, "Now, the class started two minutes ago and I'd hate to already be behind on my first day." With that said she turned back to the badly scented teacher, trying to bear the smell. Around the same second she was about to shoot out the window in a mad dash not to drink anyone empty a much better, and heavenly scent wafted in the air around her. She turned to Joe, who had his neck exposed and his head cocked to the side, so that his arteries were pulsing against the skin. Cassandra could feel her eyes go from a dark, dark honey, to completely black. She swallowed the bile that was rising in her throat and held the bridge of her nose, attempting to scoot her desk asa far away from his as possible.
George Bernard Shaw

28 Reviews

Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:49 am

Did I smell bad. I looked at Cassandra as she moved away from me, holding her nose. I looked at the table, concentrating in the lines in the wooden table. I decided to ignore the teacher babling about cords and draw a picture on my book. I started with drawing a emo girl with long brown hair and light almond colour eyes. Then I draw ruffles on her hair and snake bite piercings. I changed the piercing to fangs and made her eyes black. Next things I know I'm staring up at her, noticeing her pale skin, sharp teeth and dark eyes.

"Did you put contacts in or something" He asked

23 Reviews

Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:29 am
Chupatoasta says...

Cassie stared at him for a long moment before swallowing hard and shaking her head 'no'. Her cell suddenly rang, interupting the teacher in the middle of his speech about how music is part of the soul. Cassie turned the sound off as fast as she could and held her breath as the teacher walked up and down the isles of desks, trying to find the 'culprit'. Once he gave up and went back to his teaching Cass yanked her phone out and stared at her four new test messages.

Everything all right? They all said. One was from Jocelynn, another from Zoey, another from Jason, one from Hannah, and the last from Zach. She replied with a yes and that she was just really hungry.

Eat you some liver at lunch, suggested Zach.

Ooh! Or tofu! Tofu's good! Jocelynn's excitedness almost got Cassie through the phone.

Liver and tofu both taste like puke. Cassie whined mentally to them all, putting her cell away.

CJ, try some red meat. Liver is a must if you're uber hungry okay? Please? For us? Zoey begged.

Fine. Hannah, will you come to school already? I'm really bored and if I have to sit through this rotting blood smell for even one more hour alone I'm going to kill my teacher. The watched Hannah nod mentally and cut away, the others soon following.

*I was thinking about Hannah and one of Joe's buds hooking up. Idk*
George Bernard Shaw

28 Reviews

Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:55 am

* yeah great idea, his names Shane, he's the one with a stripy top*

Joe watched Cassie push her phone into the pocket of her jeans, then look foward towards the door. The handle turned and Joe's buddie Shane walked through the door. He ignored the teacher and sat at the other side of Joe.

"Hey dude, whats up?" He said in his slight irish accent.

"Im great" Joe smiled,

"Whos the chick" Shane asked as he gestured to Cassandra,

"Her names Cassie"
Attachments
iho.jpg
iho.jpg (126.76 KiB) Viewed 122 times

23 Reviews

Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:14 am
Chupatoasta says...

*okay... the girl below is Hannah*

Cassie waved lazily, yet tightly over at the guy that sat next to Joe. The door opened once again and a girl with wavy, ebony hair and silver-blue eye walked in, hands stuffed into her jeans lazily. She automatically stared at Cassie, ignoring the teacher, and turned the desk in front of Cassie around, so they were facing each other. Hannah looked at the Vampire Rulebook that Cassie was reading and rolled her eyes. "It really does stink in here." She held a bit of a scottish accent in her voice and Cassie smirked, copying.

"Aye, that it does lassie." They both burst into quiet laughter and Hannah looked over at Joe, the fake scottish accent fading from her voice.

"That the guy you thought smelled almost to good to eat?" She flicked Cassie on the nose and Cassie growled (literally growled) lowly at her.

"I don't like human. I prefer bear or lion," she huffed.

"You're a liar. We both want to just tear the-" she looked at the guy that was sitting next to Joe, her eyes growing darker and darker until they were finally black. Cassie poked her in the forehead right as the bell rang. It was noon already. Cass grabbed her bag and jet out of the room, forgetting to grab her rulebook that she'd been studying before Hannah came in.
Attachments
codiejayde.jpg
codiejayde.jpg (190.5 KiB) Viewed 120 times
George Bernard Shaw

28 Reviews

Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:16 pm
View Likes

*Is it lunch?*

Joe picked up cassie's book.

"Cassandra you forgot your book" He shouted after her.

He stared down at the vampire rulebook. It was a strange thing to have. He opened the first page. 'feeding' said the title at the top. Did she believe in this stuff. He laughed to himself.

"Hey Shane lets go met Adam" Joe said as he walked out of the class.

No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.
— W. A. Nance