z

Young Writers Society

They Hate Each Other... Or So They Think

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:21 am
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Thomas shivered. "Guys, this is my tent. She will be staying with me. Bets off. And if anyone dares to try anything with her, I'll shoot you and leave you hear for the wolves to eat. IF you are worthy for them to eat you." He chuckled as Arden held back a laugh, turning it into a snort.

"Fine, dude, whatever."

He glared as they left and he held Arden tightly. "You okay? Can I get anything for you or just do anything?" He asked sweetly.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:28 am
Chupatoasta says...

Arden shook her head slowly and smiled up at him. She wrapped her arms around his torso and burried her head into his chest. "Nope, I'm fine. Thank you by the way."

"For what?" She felt August chuckle deeply.

"For calling the bet off." Her arm was starting to get sore, considering the fact it was only in a loose splint. "And everything else. I love you,"
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:28 am

Thomas smiled at the girl in his arms. He laid her down gently on the blow up matress he'd bought and laid behind her, just holding her, running his hand through her hair. "Of course. I couldn't take that bet. I told you that at my place. I love you too, Den. With all my heart. I never stopped loving you, and I don't believe I ever will."
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

23 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:31 am
Chupatoasta says...

Arden laughed lightly and rolled over slightly so she was facing him. "For real?" Thomas just nodded. Arden smiled wider and kissed him passionately, threading her hands through his thick hair. She moved down to his jawbone, then neck, sucking ever so gently. She pulled away and smiled down at him, kissing him on the lips again.

*all i got again *cry**
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:50 am

Thomas smiled and kissed her back. He ran his hands through her hair gently. Just then he heard a noise and froze. "What's that?" He asked worridly. He didn't want anything else happening to her. She was already hurt. He didn't want her getting hurt anymore. But he knew that she woud if it was

A girl walked in. She was stunning, gorgeous, and enchanting. Thomas' eyes widened. It wasn't possible. His ex couldn't really be standing there in front of him.

23 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:02 am
Chupatoasta says...

Arden sat up quickly, glaring angrily at the girl before them with the lithe figure. A tan hand reached out and grabbed Arden by the front of the shirt, yanking her out of the tent without trouble. Arden stumbled across the empty clearing, slipping and falling in the snow. "Clumsy ass. Get up wench," the girl spat, glaring. Arden pulled herself up, glaring.

"What the hell are you doing here Brittney?" Arden snarled, honey eyes automatically melding to black. The guys were suddenly gather around both of them.

"You're hungry aren't you Ardie? You've been trying to cover it up, haven't you Ardie? Y'know it only makes you weaker. You're eyes are black, Ardie. What if I told you I want to fight... for Thomas?" A smirk played across Brittney's lips. She knew she had the upper hand, considering Arden's broken arm and the fact Arden was starving. "You'll die without food... Ardie. Come on now, lets fight. If you're lucky I might give you a snack." Without waiting for a reply Brittney gripped Arden by her broken arm, which of course made her scream, and yanked her towards the forest, both disappearing from site.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:15 pm

Thomas looked at the woods pitifully. He didn't know what to do. Britney was fgoing to hurt Arden. He couldn't let that happen. He grabbed his gun and rushed into the forest until he saw the two girls. Suddenly they were wolves. He cocked his gun, and glared at the one that was Britney. "Get!" he hissed. "I won't let you hurt her!"

23 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:14 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Arden stared up at Thomas sadly, eyes filled with sorrow. She gently gripped the end of Thomas' gun and pulled it away, dragging the weapon, that was quite small compared to her and Brittney, away. She shook her large, furry, black head slowly and nosed Thomas back towards a large tree. Don't interfere. Please. Before Arden could even turned around fangs sunk into her broken leg, snarling eurupting from both her and Brittney. Brittney flung her around by the leg and into a tree, her spine making a sickening crack. Arden let another snarl out and stumbled back to her feet, eyes still black with hints of red.

It was over after three hours of fighting. Honey eyes stared down into Arden's charcoal ones, a small smirk evident on the other wolf that shifted into back into her human form. Arden let a serious of pitifull shakes out. She could hardly breathe and it hurt to even move. "You loose Ardie. Now get out of here." Brittney smiled. "He's mine now," she pointed at Thomas who looked completely horrorfied.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:45 pm

Thomas felt sick. He couldn't believe what just happened. He rushed over to Arden. He looked at her desperately. He couldn't let her go. He loved her too much. He felt like his heart was breaking. "Why does shehave to leave? Can't she hang around?" he whimpered as he gently stroked Arden's fur. He couldn't believe this was happening. He just wanted to hold her, tell her everything was going to be alright.

23 Reviews

Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:23 am
Chupatoasta says...

Arden couldn't do anything without Brittney attacking her again. She couldn't even connect to Thomas or shift to tell him anything. Brittney sent her a warning glare and then smiled. "Sure she can stay, if you want her to die through torture. What I did to her is nothing compared to the punishment the wolf council would give if she tried to take you back without a fight. Besides Thomas, it'd be better for everyone, even you and her, if she just crawled away and never came back. Arden was forced to stop herself from snarling as Brittney breathed passed Thomas' ear, eyes humorous. "Get up mutt. Go crawl in a hole and never come out." Brittney smiled. Arden struggled to her feet, feeling a thousand pounds heavier. She raised her lips up in a snarl, put let no sound out.

You'll regret doing that wench. I'd never sleep again if I were you. Only her words seemed to have an affect on Brittney. Taking a chance Arden ran a soft tongue across Thomas' cheek gently. I'll be fine Thomas, I promise. I'll come back, just not anytime soon. I love you. Shenudged him gently before spinning and stalking painfully into a deeper part of the woods, heaving herself down inside a warm, safe cave and closing her eyes.

*She didn't die... just fell asleep for a while. Maybe a few months, just till she's fully healed and she can hunt idk We can do a time skip if you want or something like that*
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:58 pm

Thomas felt sick. He couldn't believe this was happening. He couldn't believe he was stuck with Britney. He hated her now. He wanted to plunge a knife in her...or just do something. He glared at her as the girl he loved was forced to walk away from him.

"Just because you won," he spat, "doesn't mean I'll ever love you. I'll never love you. You are just a little girl playing for a stupid trophy. You don't love me, you just want a little prize. Well fine. I'll be your prize, but you won't ever have my loyalty or love." He hissed. He was disgusted. He just wanted to walk away from her, leave standing there, but he had a feeling that that wasn't an option. He looked over at where he was supposed to have a fun camping trip. Well...so much for that.

He turned his back on Brittney and strode back towards his friends. He needed that camping trip now more than ever.

23 Reviews

Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:08 am
Chupatoasta says...

Arden yawned and pushed herself up, stretching her arms above her head. The second she opened her eyes a million voices filled her head. Shut up! Geez, s'all good. Had to sleep it all off. She glanced down at her human body. All the injuries had been healed, now all that was left was caked on blood. She clawed her way out of the cave, and glanced around, catching a glimpse of a river. It had to be at least April, if not May. She shifted into her wolf form and plunged into the river, the water rushing over her fur and cleaning all the blood and dirt off.

After she'd dried off, visited a few locals, and ate a bit, Arden hurried back to her home, shifting into her human form the second she got in the door. There were two post-its on the table.

Arden,

We went to the graduation ceremony. If anyone asks just say you had to go to Canada to study under your aunt. So, no worries about graduation, we've filled out everything needed for that. Anyway, hurry and dress then come home. Hope it doesn't bother you, but your father you for Colorado State and Cornell University.

Love you and see you soon,
Mom

Arden smiled lightly and ran up stairs, pulling on a pair of jeans, tank top, and a pair of black etnies before running back down stairs and to the school, pulling her hair back into a messy bun and setting her glasses on her nose in the process.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:21 am

Thomas yawned. he realy didn't want to be here. it was long and boring. he had basically been Britney's slave since they got back. the head cheerleader had gotten her "arm candy" back. Or so everyone else said. Thomas hated it. He missed his quiet life with Arden. She had said she'd be back though. he was just waiting for her to show up.

As thoughts of her swirled around in his head, Britney walked up to him.

"Hey sexy." she greated.

He sighed. "Hi Britney." he said.

she kissed him and he just let her.

Suddenly, a girl in a ponytail and glasses appeared in his vision. He felt his heart skip a beat. "It...It can't be...Den?" he gasped. he just starred and felt like he was hurting inside.

23 Reviews

Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:41 am
Chupatoasta says...

The second Arden came close to the school gym, where the ceremony was being held, it was like sirens went off in all her family and friends' heads. Within seconds six others in graduation caps and gowns were crowded around her, along with her two older brothers and step-mother and father. Once they were all done greeting each other Arden ran up to the stage, hugging her old teachers and explaining why she never returned. The principal just smiled at her and cleared his throat. "Mister Johnston, how've you been?" She smiled.

"Great! You look good, the canadians treat you well?" At that she laughed.

"Yes sir, it was very eventfull up there since Christmas, with all the applying for the high schools and hanging out with my aunt and uncle."

"I bet. Well, congratulations on graduating up there. The cirriculum is much tougher than down here," Arden just nodded and hurried back next to her parents, taking a seat next to her step-mother and hugging her excitedly. Being away from home for months had made a huge difference!
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:57 am

Thomas wanted to at least get close to her...to hold her. he walked towards her family. Her dad glared at him. He didn't care. he HAD to get to her. he just had to. "Is...is she okay?" he asked, trying to see her with everyone surrounding her. He felt like his heart was breaking all over again. he swallowed back tears. "Please...I just...need to see her..." he said pitifully.

Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
— Lyndon B. Johnson