z

Young Writers Society

They Hate Each Other... Or So They Think

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:11 am
Chupatoasta says...

Arden heaved a sigh, turning her nose away from the water and meat. She'd rather die then see Thomas so hurt. She whined again, pulling herself to her three good feet and limping over to Thomas. She layed across his lap, sighing once again but this time in contentment. I'm sorry Thomas. I really am. She said into his mind, knowing that he'd be shocked but still would be able to tell it was actually her.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:13 am
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Thomas was shocked. "Den?" He asked, looking down at the wolf curled by his side, head on his lap. "Arden? It's...how..." He was so confused. he shook his head. "I must be insane." He chuckled at the wolf. "I could've sworn you were her." He petted her head.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

23 Reviews

Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:43 am
Chupatoasta says...

Arden laughed to herself lightly, still pained. She'd have to tell him. She laughed dryly to herself, unable to deny the fact that she love him. Thomas. It is me! It's Arden! I-I should've listened to you. Really I should have. I love you more than anything in the world and I'm s-so sorry for hurting you like I did. I... I might not be returning home for a while, but I want you to know that I love you. Even after what you did I still love you and I can't deny that. But, I can't truly forgive you yet. Not one-hundred percent at least. It hurt Thomas, to find out that you were betting on me, and it still does. She stared into his eyes, hoping that he'd notice the simalarities between her wolf form's honey-colored eyes and her human form's. She was going to stay in the forest until she could fully love him again. A feeling of dread suddenly washed over her. What if he thought she was a monster and never wanted to see her again? What if he hated her like so many others hated and dispised her kind?
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:10 am

Thomas wanted to cry. "Arden, I can't wait. I...I need you now. I'll...I'll live here if you want. You can come see me whenever. I just...I hurt without you." Tears spilled from his eyes. "You know, it's a lot easier to cry in front of your dog form." He chuckled. "I love your dog form, by the way. It's...I love dog." He smiled. He just petted her head, then pouted. "Arden, please don't run around. I need you, Den. I will purposefully not graduate if you don't come back. I will spend the whole time out here waiting for you, okay?"
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

23 Reviews

Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:28 am
Chupatoasta says...

Arden sat up across his lap and ran her tongue over his cheek gently, nudging his jaw bone. Thomas, don't do that. Please? I probably won't even be gone long. I promise. Just graduate, okay? I'll be there for that and I'll just take school over the summer to catch up. You'll make it through, I promise, and if you do find someone else I'll be fine with that too! You can't hold onto one person forever. Especially when that person's me. Please Thomas? Don't stay out here longer than everyone else, okay?

**I was thinking him go back after hunting with his friends then she come back when he graduates, only to find out that he's sorta kinda moved on but hasn't forgot about her. It's your call though**
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:48 am

**He's not going to move on. He loves her too much.**

"No! Not without you. I don't care if I graduate, okay? I just want to be with you." He held onto her tightly, desperately.

23 Reviews

Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:04 am
Chupatoasta says...

Arden sighed deeply, knowing she wasn't going to prevail in this argument. Fine Thomas... but I'll go back, I don't want you to stay out here. Even with your gun it's to dangerous to spend the rest of your life out here. She felt herself slowly transforming and she winced in slight pain and wrapped her arms around him neck, hugging him tightly. She didn't want to admit it yet, but she had missed him.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:57 pm

Thomas smiled and held onto her tightly. He just held her. He didn't want to rush her into anything. He kissed her neck gently. "When do we leave?" He asked.

**How about one of his old gf's is awolf and gets really mad at Arden for dating him and like..."challenges" her for the right to have Thomas for there's or something.**

23 Reviews

Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:55 am
Chupatoasta says...

**Sounds good to me! When do you want it to happen?**

Arden smiled lightly up at him painfully, eyes still showing sadness, anger, but also joy that she was with him again. "After you go hunting. I don't want to make you miss out on that too like I have all those parties you should've gone to," she laughed lightly and kissed him on the cheek lightly, burrying her face into his neck.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:23 pm

Thomas held onto her tightly. "I don't want to be without you." He said softly. He just held her tightly. "Besides, how can I hunt now that I know you are here. I can't hunt anymore. i'd be too afraid I'd hit you on accident." He said as he kissed her head, stroking her arm.

**Not immediately, but besides that, I don't care.**

23 Reviews

Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:40 am
Chupatoasta says...

Deciding to make things slightly funny Arden smiled up at him lightly. "Oh please. You won't hit me. I'm like the matrix," she laughed lightly, kissing him on the jaw bone before moving down to his neck and kissing him again. She felt tears spring from her eyes right as she let out a choked sob.

*all i got srry*
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:43 am

Thomas held her tightly. "What's wrong love?" he demanded, stroking her head gently. "It's okay." he whispered. "Everything's okay." He hated when she cried. It bothered him. he just held her tightly.

23 Reviews

Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:25 am
Chupatoasta says...

Arden sniffed slightly, whiping her eyes angrily. It was only then that she realized how cold it was in a single long sleeve and a pair of jeans. A shuddered wracked her body violently and with a small blush she pushed herself against Thomas tightly, shivering while her teeth chattered.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:13 am

Thomas smiled and held her tightly. "Would you like to borrow one of my jackets?" he laughed.

He heard a car roar outside his tent and frowned. He heard his friends laughing and joking around outside. He sighed. "Can I get rid of them?" he asked her. Before she answered the tent door was pushed aside and his friends starred at him shocked.

"Uh...hi...what is she doing here?" one of them asked disdainfully.

"Yeah...I thought this was a guy only thing."

"Unless you want to share." one of them joked.

Thomas growled. "Touch her, and I swear I'll shoot you myself!"

"Chill, dude. You are so uptight lately."

Thomas glared.

23 Reviews

Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:58 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Arden glared at Thomas' friends from behind him, honey eyes filled with anger. They weren't even supposed to be here till next week. "I thought they weren't coming until next week," she whispered past his neck, hoping he heard. She smiled lightly to herself as chill bumps rose on his arms, a small smile playing across his lips.

*sorry all I got*
George Bernard Shaw

Some books should be tasted, some devoured, but only a few should be chewed and digested thoroughly.
— Francis Bacon