z

Young Writers Society

They Hate Each Other... Or So They Think

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:00 am
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

"Arden, come here for a moment," Arden glanced up and smiled at her father before bounding over to his side. She smiled at the young man before him, not realizing who it was. "August wants to talk with you," her father motioned to the young man right as a pang of hurt went through Arden's heart. Why had that name brought so much pain? She looked at the soon-to-be graduate, realization washing over her.

Without thinking she screamed in joy and flung herself at him, wrapping her arms around his neck and lacing her fingers throught his hair. A pair of crystal blue eyes caught Arden's, soon setting into an icy glare. Arden quickly dropped away from August and just smiled. "I-It's good to see you again!"
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:16 am
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Thomas swallowed back his tears. He tried hard to not cry. He wanted to hold her close...kiss her passionately...just...be with her. He could feel Britney's eyes boring into his back.

"You...you look good. I'm so glad you aren't hurt..." He felt horrible for what he had caused. "Izm...I'm sorry about what happened...during spring break." He looked sad. "I'm...Izm so sorry..."

He winced when he felt Britney's hand on his shoulder. "I gotta go...I'm sorry Den. i'll...I hope I'll see you later..." He said. he felt like his heart was breaking. when would this terrible relationship end?

23 Reviews

Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:02 am
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

**You mean Christmas break? lol! It's been like five months**

Arden waved weakly, forcing a smile before getting pulled back to her seat by her older brothers, Aaron and Ashton. She stuck her tongue out at them before waving at her friends in gowns, smiling when they waved back.

After a while Ashton and Aaron had to cover Arden's mouth and hold her in her seat so she would stop screaming. For some reason, she was just excited. It was like seeing fellow wolves be accepted into a higher power. Once the ceremony was over Arden was once again, attacked by her friends, family, and friends' families. Yes, they were all one big pack. Arden laughed loudly while her brothers ruffled her hair out of place, half of it falling across her glasses. "Hey, Mom, Dad?" Her step-mother turned around, smiling widely, as did her father. "I'll be home in a bit. I've got some buisness to take care of." Her step-mother nodded and had to drag her father to the car.

She waited for about ten minutes before Brittney came out of the gym, laughing at some eighth grader who had visited his senior brother. Arden whiped out, grabbing her shirt collar, and drug her around the side of the school, towards a set of woods, a demonic smile on her face. She was going to get revenge.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:29 am
View Likes
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Thomas watched as Arden dragged Britney towards the woods. He followed. Would he get his love back?

"Den?" he asked hopefully. He needed her. "Is...do you...are we...?" He couldn't form his question. "Den...I missed you." He said. He wanted his girl back.

23 Reviews

Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:09 pm
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

Without taking her eyes off Brittney, who was in a cowering heap on the ground, Arden smiled. "Thomas, can you meet me at the city park in about thrity minutes? I'll talk to you there," and with that said Arden grabbed Brittney again and ran off deeper into the woods, a crazed smile still playing across her usually playfull lips.

Twenty minutes later Arden walked out of the forest, whiping wolf fur off her shirt. She glanced up at the sun and starting towards the park.
George Bernard Shaw

23 Reviews

Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:02 am
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

Without taking her eyes off Brittney, who was in a cowering heap on the ground, Arden smiled. "Thomas, can you meet me at the city park in about thirty minutes? I'll talk to you there," and with that said Arden grabbed Brittney again and ran off deeper into the woods, a crazed smile still playing across her usually playful lips.

Twenty minutes later Arden walked out of the forest, wiping wolf fur off her shirt. She glanced up at the sun and starting towards the park.
George Bernard Shaw

Writing is the geometry of the soul.
— Plato