z

Young Writers Society

Captured Love (((Up for changing)))

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:31 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Aurora followed him to the room, it was amazing. SHe'd thought the hous was a site, but this room was esquisit.

"T-t-this is the guest room?" She asked.

"Yup, not the best, but it'll work."

"Not the best, this is top of the line." She whispered.

"Get some rest." He said shutting hte door wiht her inside and him outside. She walked over to the bed and laid down falling asleep quickly.

****he should take her to the sell, like desquised and all. But her family is already sold. The family in on it wouldn't be that great of any idea.****
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:24 pm
Reuben A says...

Gallus raced up to his room, his heard going wild in his chest. He wanted to calm it, but he couldn't. It had no right to go on like this he wanted to tell it.

------------------

That night he didn't sleep. It wasn't cause he was probably going to spend half of his gold on a slave family, but cause he couldn't stop thinking of Aurora. And this time, he didn't want to.

-----------------

The next day, when Gallus had dressed in his robes, he went to fetch Aurora, just to find she wasn't in her room. he paniced, thinking that she had run away. He raced down the steps, taking three at a time. When he reached the ground floor, he saw Aurora, dressed in the best Roman clothes. She looked beatifull.
"Well you didn't think that I would just sit here while my family's fate is online!"She called out
So stadig loop ons deur die pers Jakarandas wat val,die bome word kaal Pa staar na die beeld van Botha wat reis op sy perd,Hy wonder was bloed soveel werd.Soveel jare dra hy aan die naam van 'n plek,Soveel jare moet ons nou laat gaan,Is die naam dan so erg,so bitter en sleg?Hoekom gooi jul dit weg?

110 Reviews

Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:35 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Fine, come on." He said as she pulled a shaw like thing over her face covering most of it. He led her outside where they got on horseback and road to town. AUrora's heart beat faster as she saw her towns people lined up to be sold off like cattle.

"My God!" She whispered hoarsly. Gallus put a firm hand on her shoulder.

"Be quiet. Do you see your family?" He asked.

"No." She whispered looking through the people. "None of them."

'"Keep looking, there are more this way." He said leading ehr down another row.

"There! That man is leading them towards his cart!" She whimpered pointing at her family being drug away by a kinda sweet looking man.

***he can be nice, but not let go of htem. Like Gallus knows they'll be treated well***
Want a Readers crit???

59 Reviews

Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:12 am
Reuben A says...

Gallus walked, almost ran with Aurora to her family.
"Sir!" Gallus called out to the man. The man stopped, and waited for Gallus.
"Yes sir?" HE asked kindly.
"May we buy that family of slaves?" Gallus asked out of breath. The man looked as if he considered this.
"For five-hundred gold coins," The man finally replied.
"Five-hundred! But that's two hundred more than you bought them for!" Gallus called out.
"I've got to make something out of this deal," The man replied honestly. Gallus looked over to Aurora's pleading face.
"Could we go discus this somewhere else? In private?" He asked.
"Sure, in my villa," The man replied as he mounted his horse.
"I'll follow," Gallus said, and mounted his horse.
"I? What happened to we?" Aurora asked. Gallus sighed and whispered in her ear,
"In Rome only men do business. Wear this," He said giving her a ring, "to show that you're married. Everyone aught to leave you alone then. Go get what ever you want in the market," He said giving her a bag of gold coins.
"But I want to go with you!" Aurora called out. Gallus looked at her with pity, but he charged off after her family.
So stadig loop ons deur die pers Jakarandas wat val,die bome word kaal Pa staar na die beeld van Botha wat reis op sy perd,Hy wonder was bloed soveel werd.Soveel jare dra hy aan die naam van 'n plek,Soveel jare moet ons nou laat gaan,Is die naam dan so erg,so bitter en sleg?Hoekom gooi jul dit weg?

110 Reviews

Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:25 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Aurora frowned and then turned and walked towards the market place. She bought the stuff that he had needed for his villa and then carried it back to his villa. She cleaned everything in site while she waited. She was so worried. She even carried food down to the man in the cell, though it was only a peice of bread and a peice of cheese. She threw it at him and then left not carrying if it landed on the flour.

"Come on, Gallus, hurry up." She moaned.

***All I had***
Want a Readers crit???

59 Reviews

Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:30 pm
Reuben A says...

****************************************sowwy fo me absence :cry: *******************************************

"Virgil," Gallus addressed the man by his name. "you have no idea of how important this is for my wife," He continued making up a story, "Our slaves have been running away since we've bought them, and they say they'll only stop if we buy their family, hence," He said pointing at the family, "I am here. What would be a reasonable price?"
"Why that's strange," Virgil said, "Since our slaves have said the exact same thing." Gallus gasped.
"Is that so?" He stuttered,taken aback.
"It seams that the slaves have been lying to me. I shall have to lessen their salary," Virgil said.
"You give slaves a [i]salary[/]?" Gallus asked, again he was speechless.
"Why yes," The man said.
"But then their servants right?"
"No...they still have to work for me till I release them,"
"You release them?" Gallus asked.
"Yes," The man said grinning crazily. Shakily, Galus stood up.
"Thank you for your help sir," Galus asked walking out.
"But we haven't negotiated prices yet!" Virgil called out behind Gallus but he ignored him, as he mounted his horse and raced off the the villa.

110 Reviews

Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:41 pm
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

***It's fine***

Aurora paced the floor and then sat down taking a deep breath. She pulled her knees up to her chest and rocked back and forth. What was taking him so long? She heard a knock at the door and she jumped up opening it.

"Where is your Master?" A huge man demanded.

"He went to the market." She said keeping her head lowered as any slave would have to.

"For what?"

"I didn't ask, sir." She replied. She felt his rough hand grab the front of her shirt.

"YOu tell your master that his brother was here. Tell him he's been avoiding me for way to long. Remind him it is mother's birthday and that he sure as hell better bring her something good." The man shoved her back so she hit the ground.

"Y-y-yes sir." She stuttered. The man turned and left and Aurora got up wrapping her arms around herself. Aurora watched the man go, Gallus had a weird family. A few minutes later she saw Gallus and she ran out to meet him.

"Where are they?" She begged.
Want a Readers crit???

59 Reviews

Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:56 pm
Reuben A says...

"They'll be in fine condition," Gallus said and quicly told her what happened.
"oh..." She muttered as a glazed look crossed over her face.
"When can I vist them?" She asked.
"Vist?" Gallus had not thought of that. "I don't know, I'll have to ask Virgil,"
"Ok," She said quitly.
"What else can I do t prove me right?" Gallus asked.

********************************************* I have been besieged by a man with the name block. Writers block. ********************

110 Reviews

Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:06 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***I understand***

Aurora ignored the question though turning towards the house. "Your brother was here."

"And?" He asked hurrying after her after someone took his horse to the barn.

"Says it's your mother's birthday this afternoon and that you need to bring her something special or else." Aurora replied as she walked into the house keeping her back to him. She wanted to see her family. She wanted to be free again, to live at her house and to be able to do what she wanted whenshe wanted
Want a Readers crit???

59 Reviews

Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:17 pm
Reuben A says...

Gallus groaned and combed his hair with his hand.
"You better come with me, looks like you attract crazed old men and criminal brothers. who knows what could happen next." Quicly, Gallius raced up stairs, and grabbed three puoches of gold. He then grabbed Aurora's arm and raced out.Wh he got to his horse, he mounted hit, with Aurora, and raced down the lane.
"Gallus," Aurora said with a hint of hesitation, " I...may I...I will...can I do what I please in Rome?"

110 Reviews

Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:21 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Long as you are disquiesed. No one can know who you are." He replied. She nodded as she clung to his waist as he rode to the town. He stopped at a market and drug her along with him. She was to look like a slave now anyway, sense in his rush she hadn't gotten a disquise on.

She helped him pick out a beautiful necklace, braclet, and ring set for his mother then he threw her back on the hores and raced off again.

"Where ar ewe going now?" She asked.
Want a Readers crit???

59 Reviews

Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:00 pm
Reuben A says...

******************Problems, new school kept me busy. then they came to cut our electrisity. Stole onto the school's computer Mwahahahaaaa!******************

"To the market to get something for my mother! She is in high places, and she [i]will[i/] kill me if I don't get her something worth while." gallus replied without hesitation. He was terriefied of his terrible mother, and murderer brother.
"You didn't happen to ask him where she is did you?"
"Ask who where who is?"
"Ask my brother where my mother is," Gallus explained, running out of the door.
"No! Do you hoinestly thing that I'll ask your brother something like that?" Gallus considered.
"Maybe." Gallus was already out into the street, and was racing with Aurora behind him. After a few minutes of running, Gallus reached the market, and started sifting through the stalls.

59 Reviews

Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:08 pm
Reuben A says...

******************Problems, new school kept me busy. then they came to cut our electrisity. Stole onto the school's computer Mwahahahaaaa!******************

"To the market to get something for my mother! She is in high places, and she will kill me if I don't get her something worth while." gallus replied without hesitation. He was terriefied of his terrible mother, and murderer brother.
"You didn't happen to ask him where she is did you?"
"Ask who where who is?"
"Ask my brother where my mother is," Gallus explained, running out of the door.
"No! Do you hoinestly thing that I'll ask your brother something like that?" Gallus considered.
"Maybe." Gallus was already out into the street, and was racing with Aurora behind him. After a few minutes of running, Gallus reached the market, and started sifting through the stalls. Quikly, he found Amicus's stand. He sold great pots that had gold plastering around them. For two years he had bought his mom from there, and each year a promotion came his way. He could tell she liked them. They were cheap and good.

110 Reviews

Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:24 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***I'm lost, what happened***

Aurora looked over the pots touching them softly. She'd never seen any made so wonderfully.

"Which one do you think i should give her?" He asked her.

"This o ne." She said running her fingers over a stew pot with beutiful saphires all in it."

*tears*
Want a Readers crit???

59 Reviews

Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:24 am
Reuben A says...

************************Basicly, I just went to a new school, highschool! And its keeping really busy. Sorry I'm not on a lot...*******************************

"Wow," Gallus repleid. "Those saphires are worth millions!"

"Then why is that pot only twenty coins?" Aurora asked scepical.

"I don't...know," Gallus muttered, picking up the vase. It was heavier than he had

expected, as if it was solid. Carefully he lifted the clay lid. Inside something glittered.

**************************Have pity on me, I don't write a lot these days...we rehears half of the time!**********************************************

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
— Walt Disney