z

Young Writers Society

Crystal Quest

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:37 pm
Firestalker says...

"Well i guess you were wrong after all" said the guide sighing.

I looked at the dirt wall in front of me, it had been obviously made recently.

I looked at the ceiling towards where the lights came from. They were coming from pieces of crystal, non powerful crystal.

"Ever wonder where the lights came from?" I asked the guide who looked at me puzzled and then turned his head upwards.

"Ahh, its coming from Light crystals, i heard that the ancients used to use them in their tunnels." explained the guide.

"So how do they work?" I asked pretending to be curious.

"Well, the way i heard, there's a small opening in one of the tunnels that channels sunlight though all the crystals." He explained shortly.

"I see" I said and sat on the ground.

"What are you doing?" the guide asked but i ignored him.

I absorbed the darkness around me and created one of the most simple forms i could think of. I gave life to my shadow, which stood up and started to run towards the place where we came from. After wards i made yet another shadow, this time the guides to journey under the dirt and to explore the other side, and to find and sight Rose to slow her down.
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:55 pm
Rosendorn says...

Rose jumped to a crouch in the alcove. Soft tremors through the earth mimicked somebody running, but her ears couldn't detect anything. After a few moments of silence, she stood up.

Shadows wrapped themselves around her shoulders, something resembling a hand went over her mouth. She swung her leg around into air, the shadows around her vanishing.

What was...? Before she could finish shadows attacked her again. She sent a whilwind around her, causing it to evapourate. Darkness! She stepped into the light to give her an advantage. Just outside the pool was a form similar to Zire's.

Darkness mages can give life to their shadows, she observed bitterly. Of course. Quickly she went through how to defeat a shadow. Her elements were not ones you used to even think of battling a shadow. The only thing that would work was Fire, Space, Light and Darkness.

The claw warmed in her hand; Rose brought it up and held it between her and the shadow. The shadow backed away. A quick slash across it's chest made it desolve, the air rippling in a silent screem. She put her hand on the wall. How many deaths would it take before the Crystal was whole again? Even though this had only been a shadow, Zire would feel the pain of something he created dieing.

Rose shook her head and picked up her dropped packs. She was close to the next temple now. With her powers recuperated, she headed deeper into the mountain.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

141 Reviews

Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:48 pm
View Likes
Firestalker says...

I saw the guide collapse. I didn't feel pain but i new the guide had indeed. Hi shadow had died and i was in no shape f granting him a new one. And then a few seconds later the lights went out, darkening the whole tunnel system including the one Rose was in. It also enabled me to draw my powers from the darkness without tiring my self. I felt my shadow return after turning the lights 'off'.

I took a deep breath and walked towards the wall of dirt, then i raised my hand and pushed at the wall which instantly began to darken in color. I took another deep breath and willed the darkness around me to cover me and split my atoms making i possible for me to move through the wall easily.

It was a ticking sensation and what was great was that i did not need to use the least of my own powers. After arriving at the other side i started to run behind her trail, my eyes cold see better in the dark and i could almost see her footsteps glowing from the recent activity and i ran through the tunnel system, that is when i heard a sound of footstep s that were not mine.

*How that for a twist?*
--

1272 Reviews

Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:52 pm
View Likes
Rosendorn says...

Rose stopped dead in her tracks. The darkness hadn't bothered her, not with the claw, but now she felt the earth tremble with running footsteps.

"How did he get through...?" she didn't finish. The footsteps halted a few feet behind her. Rose turned, and there, barely visible in the darkness, stood Zire.

"Very impressive," he said coldly. "I didn't think you had the power to run as long as you did. But you missed one thing, however: you underestimated me."

Rose felt the Crystal glowing in her packs. She didn't draw on it's power. "Why are we even fighting?" She dodged a bolt of Darkness from his hands. "Why do our kingdoms even want the Crystal?"

He shrugged. "Why do you even care? Your task is the same as mine."

White snow cut through the Darkness, allowing shards of ice to hit his skin.

Rose sent a final shard, cutting into his cheek. She didn't let the shards hit his neck or chest. "Don't you see? If one kingdom were to get the Crystal, the others would be too weak to fight--" she dodged another bolt of Darkness. "All their head mages would be dead," she almost got hit with a third. "And one kingdom--" a fourth bolt hit a wall of ice. "Would rule over every other."

She couldn't dodge the fifth bolt. Darkness hit her chest and spread, holding her in place. Rose didn't fight as it spread over her body and into her mind. She didn't want to kill another mage in cold blood. Not again. Not after realizing what this mission was.

Suddenly the Darkness let her go. Rose lay on the ground, the Darkness and the battle having sapped her strength. She opened her eyes to see Zire walking up to her. He put his hand on her head, and Darkness claimed her mind.

*You can't kill her, remember that.*

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

141 Reviews

Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:35 pm
Firestalker says...

**I know i know, one of the basic rules in storybooks, one cannot kill another persons character without permission :roll: :roll: **

It would only take a few seconds, her body would never be found, she would not be dead, but would be left in a unending cell of darkness, or I could have just let her live.

I took m hand off her head and then lifted her and kept her on a sitting position. After wards i checked er belongings and took out both crystals. It was then that i sighted a strange claw, i tried touching it but it seemed to be shielding itself from me. I shield, i knew what it was but it was too rare to be found here, or was it?

I looked at her again. There was something about her that made killing her impossible to me. I left the claw with her and walked down the tunnel, leaving he there, she would escape, and to make it easier i did not at all ry to erase my footprints, instead i led her voluntarily.

**I cant believe that's so short :P :roll: :roll: **
--

1272 Reviews

Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:48 pm
Rosendorn says...

*Not used to storybooks....*

Rose felt Light pierce the tomb of darkness surrounding her. It spread, bringing sensations with it. Rough stone at her back, dusty ground under her hands, the claw touching her leg. She stirred, feeling the will and power to break free. The Darkness began to melt away, leaving nothing in it's wake.

She put her hand on her head, bringing one knee up to her chest. Zire hadn't killed her. She had been at his mercy, and he hadn't killed her. She looked around the slightly brighter tunnel and saw he had taken the Crystal shards. That she didn't blame him for. Rose knew she would have taken them in his place, if only to keep others from making the Crystal. His footprints led away from her in the direction she had first sensed the next fragment in. With the other two fragments he had the power to erase his footprints. Was he letting her escape?

Rose shook her head and stood up. The claw she stuck in her belt while she put her packs back in order, wondering what to do.

She couldn't go back to the Water Kingdom. Her orders had been clear. And, the punishment for failure was death in the crulest way possible: you died the same way you had lived, by your element.

Her heart wasn't in finding the Crystal any more. Once it was back together and in one kingdom, all the others would buckle under it's power. She couldn't keep killing; not just to satisfy the Empress's lust for power.

Slowly Rose straitened and followed Zire's footprints. Another option was going rogue. Hidden in the Barren Lands nobody would be able to find her, but she would be able to do nothing. One kingdom would eventually get the crystal and would take over.

Her thoughts wandered back to Zire. The fact he had spared her life made her think that maybe he also saw the danger of a completed Crystal. If they could work together, maybe the other head mages would see the danger as well. An aliance of head mages could rule the entire land, the Crystal at it's center, instead of having it fragmented into multiple kingdoms.

The tunnel began to go uphill, a door barely visible at the end. Rose stopped by the door. She'd wait a while before going through, if only to make sure Zire was long-gone when she entered the Temple. He might not be as merciful next time.

*You can put a battle in here next. If he's outmatched, she might come in and save him.*

141 Reviews

Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:48 am
Firestalker says...

Of all the mages that could have been put against me, five light mages had to be the worst possible choice. And worst of all they had several crystal shards already in their hands.

The first thought that crossed their minds were the fact that they were fighting against the most powerful element they could fight and the fact that 'Darkness' was their sworn enemy made things harder.

"Hey mates, care for some negotiating?" I said thinking of a way to escape.

I knew i could very easily kill all five of them if i used even the slightest power of the crystals, but as a Darkness mage, our pride was more powerful than our will.

Clearly there was no way to escape and then the battle began. Unlike the normal fair battles the mages all used their combined strength against me.

It started out as a large blinding light which suddenly knocked me off my feet and sent me flying backwards. The moment i felt my body touching the ground i used one of the attacks, used only for outnumbered places.

I pretended to be dead, letting the light mages come close to me, then once in range i created a wall of darkness around the three Light mages, slowly closing in until they were crushed to death by the darkness.

"Three down, two to go" I said load enough for the other two to hear.

Before i could even stand up, several light 'vines' grabbed me from my hands and legs, slowly engulfing me with the light that burnt my skin. I was lifted off the ground.

I knew i could escape, i could feel the power of the crystals as they willed me to use them, the power in them, overpowering me by the second. Then finally i decide to use them.

But that was also when the light suddenly disappeared and i fell onto the floor. And there in front of me stood Rose.
--

1272 Reviews

Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:25 pm
Rosendorn says...

"A life, for a life," she said quietly, looking at the five dead mages. At least these ones had been guarding the Crystal. She looked more closely at one of them; a head mage. She couldn't remember killing him, but the vines around his throat told the tale. The other had been tied to the temple. Ice had taken his life.

She looked at the shards in their cold hands. It looked like Light kingdom had brought all of their shards in one place, if only so their mages would be better equipped to defend them. Rose was about to pick one up, but thought better of it. If she took one here, Zire would have another chance to kill her. She straitened and walked towards the entrance of the temple.

A wall of darkness blocked her path. She turned to face him, hand on the claw. "I don't want to kill you. Just let me go, and I won't have a reason."

Zire snapped his hand shut, and the wall began to evaporate. "I don't want to kill you either. And what you said-- the proof is here."

Rose nodded. "Had I started in the Water kingdom, they might have given me the shards once I explained what I was doing. The same might have happened to you."

He crossed his arms and leaned against a wall. "How can we stop it though? Half the kingdoms flat out hate each other, the rest just don't show it."

"I know, an alliance between the kingdoms would be near impossible," she rubbed her neck, thinking. "They can't all be like this."

"What do you mean?"

Rose waved her hand at the light mages on the floor. "This. Power-hungry. Blind to everything but their ruler's request."

He finished her thought, "All we have to do is find them. They might be willing, between the two of us."

"It might take us over a year, if we have to wait for new head mages to come through," Rose bit her lip. "If that happens, we'd have to fight mages from our own kingdoms."

"If we beat them once, we can beat them again," Zire said with black enthusiasm. "One more thing, the claw, do you know what it is?"

Rose shook her head, putting a protective hand on it.

"Then, allow me to tell you..."

141 Reviews

Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:41 am
Firestalker says...

"Centuries ago, when our race first discovered the elemental powers they had there was a a legend of element emperors, each ruling over one element. We used to hunt them, for glory and power. After a few decades they fell into extinction, only parts of their body like claws, feathers and fur remained, hidden around the world. Legend says that who even possesses any of these... relics has their powers increase simultaneously overtime gradually, until it reaches the possessors limit, which is when the relic mysteriously disappears as is said, until it is found by another wanderer." I explained as clear as possible.

Rose thought for a while "But then anyone could find it couldn't they?" she asked finally.

I shook my head "Only one who does not search for power or glory from the relic will find it eventually"

We wee silent for a while until i broke he silence by saying "So.. should we continue now?"

"Oh, okay" Said Rose and stood up from the rock she was siting on.

"I'm guessing your a born leader" I commented.

"What makes you think that?" She asked.

"All the time you were running away from me you've been leading us straight to the next two temples, which would be right above us. It's a strange temple as its two temples merged together" I explained.

"Yeh, i've heard of that too" Rose said and looked for a way up.
--

1272 Reviews

Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:50 am
Rosendorn says...

Rose sent her powers out. It had to be possible to find a passage the same way she had found the others....

"This way," she pointed towards a blank wall. "It should be right-- here." Rose pressed on a small section of rock, allowing a hidden doorway to open. Stairs led up to the next temple. This one would be Life, as the kingdoms overlapped each other at this point.

Zire looked over his shoulder. "I'll go first. I don't think I'd be the best defence if a light mage found these stairs."

Rose lifted an eyebrow. "A Life mage might be at the top."

He bit his lip. "Good point. You go first then."

She nodded and went up the stairs, thinking. She could remember, faintly, hearing about the birds, but she had never heard that only those not seeking power or glory from them would find relics. Rose didn't know what to make about his comment she was a born leader. She had been doing that for herself, not him. Had she?

Rose held her arm out, signaling Zire to stop. "I might be better at convincing any mage that might be in here. Water and life don't exactly hate each other."

He leaned against the wall. "If you need help, I'm coming up."

She nodded and opened the door to the second temple. It was silent, except for a faint breeze coming from the entrance. Rose smiled to herself and stepped into the main body of the temple. Air kingdom was wedged between Life and Water. It seemed they had reached this temple first.

Rose hid and waited. To her surprise two shadows rounded the bend.

"It's empty," a female voice muttered.

"It can't be!" another, almost identical voice snapped back. "We just have to keep looking!"

"You could try in here," Rose said, stepping into view. "They like to hide things in the emptiest places."

Two women, almost identical, froze. The only difference was their height and clothes. One was from the Life kingdom, one Air.

"She must have the crystal!" the taller air mage one accused. Wind began to whip through the tunnel, and Rose felt life ebbing away from her body.

She kept her posture relaxed. "Why do you even want it? You're not working for the same kingdom; one of you would have to die so the other could complete her task."

The life mage snorted. "Never. Our kingdoms--"

"Don't care." Rose cut her off. "Tell me, if I said I didn't have the Crystal, would you trust me?"

"No..." they said in unison.

Rose nodded. "Exactly. All that's preventing war is fear. Fear that one kingdom's mages have enough skills honed that they'd be able to fend off another kingdom. The Crystal would change that."

"Why should we even believe you?" the life mage snapped. "You said it yourself, our kingdoms don't trust each other."

Rose sent a guest of wind through with the flick of a finger, knocking them both off their feet. "I could have killed you a long time ago, for one. I've frozen a fire mage, and killed two light mages. My partner killed two sand mages and three light mages." Zire made himself visible in the shadows at her mention.

"We can take them Mira," the air mage hissed. "We have our orders to get the Crystal at all costs."

"Even at the cost of your sister's life?" Zire asked from the stairs. "When you go back to your kingdoms, your monarchs won't accept half a Crystal. They'll only take a whole one. One of you will have to die."

Rose nodded. "It's your choice. You can help up unite the kingdoms through the Crystal, or, you can work against each kingdom, even yourselves, to acpomlish your mission."

"What do you think Jeni?" Mira asked. "Should we trust them?"

Jeni nodded slowly. "I-- I think we should."

*1- the twins are from different kingdoms because when they were about fifteen their parents split them up so they could learn their own element better, but they've kept in touch and when they met up on the road they agreed to help each other. 2- The way the allaince would work is they gather the Crystal shards like they had done before (which means killing some temple mages) and they agree not to, basically kill each other and bring the Crystal to their kingdom.*

141 Reviews

Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:04 pm
Firestalker says...

"I don't trust her" I hissed pointing at the Life mage.

"And i don't trust you" snorted the lifemage.

"My names Mira and this is Jeni" Mira, the Life mage introduced.

"I'm Rose and this is Zire" Rose replied

"Nice to meet you" I said glaring at Mira.

"Likewise I'm sure" She replied.

"So how long have you been searching?" Rose asked out of curiosity.

"Same as you, from the day after the Head Mage selections" replied Jeni.

"So how many have you gathered?" I asked her avoiding the eye contact of Mira.

"A few shards, nothing much" She replied opening her pouch and showing us the crystal shards.

"Same here" replied Rose showing them our crystal shards.

"So you haven't taken the shards from this temple yet have you?" I asked.

They nodded.

"I think this is what we were all looking for" I replied showing them yet another crystal "found in under the temple"

"Well then, where to next?" Jeni asked.

"Where have you been so far?" Rose asked.

"Just around this place" Mira replied.

"Then we should head further into the air kingdom" Rose said.

"Yes, we haven't searched there yet" Jeni said taking one last look around her.
--

1272 Reviews

Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:11 pm
View Likes
Rosendorn says...

Rose did a quick sweep of the aria with her powers. No shards. The Light mages must have taken them and killed the other mages guarding this temple. She didn't want to look around to find the bodies. Knowing that there weren't any shards was enough.

They walked out of the temple, Zire at the back, Mira at the front. Rose ground her teeth. Life and darkness hated each other almost as much as light and darkness. As long as those two didn't kill each other on the way in some peaty rivalry things would turn out well.

"The Air Kingdom is this way," Jeni said, pointing down a rather obscure fork that cut into the cliffs.

Rose frowned. "Is there another way to the Air Kingdom?"

"Do you want to get the Crystal as quickly as possible or not?" Mira snapped, quickly glaring at Zire.

Zire glared back. "I agree with her. Lets just get the Crystal."

Outnumbered, Rose went with them. She didn't like this. There was something under the earth, causing it to tremble. And it was coming to the surface.

After they rounded a bend in the path, the tremors became more obvious. Everybody stopped, tense, but the feeling was gone.

Mira was the first to relax. "I guess it was--"

A large animal, shaped like a cross between a bear and a vole burst out of the path. Rose cursed, shifting her weight. This was one of the creatures the guide had warned them about.

"You have to kill it with it's element!" Zire called, sending a bolt of darkness at the creature. It effected some, but not all of it.

Rose sent a storm of ice at the creature, but that had no effect. Most of the attacks didn't do anything. It was only when either Zire or Mira managed to hit it that the creature even flinched.

Rose squinted, and saw that it's fur wasn't all the same colour. Half of it was pitch black, but the other half had a shimmer to it. Suddenly she realized why the creatures were almost undefeatable. She climbed up the rock face, not bothering to explain.

"What are you doing?" Jeni called over the wind she was calling up. Rose didn't answer. She hopped onto another rock, pulling out her claw.

Come on, just a little closer... The creature turned slightly, exposing it's back. Rose jumped, racking the claw across it's back. It cut into both sections of fur, spilling both black and crystalline blood.

"It's life and darkness!" She yelled right before landing. "Zire, Mira, attack it together!"

The creature shifted, tentacle coming out of it's back. Still unbalanced from the landing, Rose was easily knocked aside. She flew through the air, slamming into a cliff. She slumped to the ground, unconscious.

141 Reviews

Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:19 pm
Firestalker says...

I realized that what Rose said was true, I had seen it clearly but had not realized it in the heat of the battle and tension between Mira.

Suddenly rose was thrown at the cliff wall rendering her unconscious. I looked at Mira who had also realized the truth. I nodded at her and she nodded at me in return. We looked ahead of us and ran towards the creature. We both knew what to do but neither of us liked it.

Once a few feet closer, we joined our hands and concentrated on our powers. When i felt my powers rise inside of me i stopped running and let it go through my right, free hand, Mira did the same. Both beams of Life and Darkness circled each other and sped straight towards the creature. The moment it hit the creature, its fur started to glow bright and it retreated leaving a trail of multicolored blood. I let go of Mira's right hand and ran to Rose who lay on the ground, Jeni close to her.

The best way to revive a mage is to give the mage something of the mages element.

"We need water" I said looking through my pouch for any signs of water.

Finding my almost empty water pouch i kept it to her mouth and let it flow. A few minutes later Rose coughed and sat up. She looked around and then smiled.

"You did it?" She asked me.

I nodded unhappily.

"I didn't know a Darkness mage could care for people" commented Mira.

"I didn't know a Life mage could fight" I replied.

She muttered something under her breath and i ignored her. Jeni sighed and Rose rolled her eyes.

"Felling better?" I asked giving Rose some space.

She nodded and stood up "This time I'll choose the directions" she said sarcastically.

"Fine, which way do we go then?" I asked standing up too.

"Lets continue from here" She replied.

"Yes, that seems to be the best choice now" agreed Jeni.
--

1272 Reviews

Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:18 am
Rosendorn says...

"What if that creature come back?" Mira asked.

Rose rubbed her head. It still hurt from the blow. "I don't sense it anymore. I sensed it from half-way up the path before."

"She has a point, however," Zire muttered. "That creature might not come back, but others like it might."

Rose shook her head. "We have all ten elements between us. Whatever creature comes, we should be ready. Or, we can just change direction whenever one is about to come to the surface."

Jeni started walking down the path. "I like the idea of changing directions. We couldn't just use our powers if we're not used to them. You're fine to sense them still?"

Rose nodded. "You'll have to get used to using your other powers though. This mission will probably take over a year."

"Over a year?" Both Jeni and Mira exclaimed.

Mira crossed her arms and muttered, "A year with him?"

Rose sighed. "We have to not only find every Crystal shard, but head mages who aren't blinded by their rulers. And two are already dead. It won't be until next year that new head mages are sent."

"You won't be able to go home either," Zire added tensely. "We're rebles now, and the punishment for them is death. Until we have the entire Crystal and can unite the continent, we can't go back."

"What if we never find element mages who will agree to this?" Jeni asked. "Some kingdoms are so controlling, it'll never work!"

"Some kingdoms hate each other," Mira muttered, glancing at Zire.

Rose bit her tongue until her emotions were under control. "We can take turns convincing mages. We'll have to. Not all kingdoms are totally hostile towards each other. As for never finding any, I disagree. It will be possible." Silently she added, I certainly hope so.

~~

After traveling for a few hours, Zire called a halt. "It's getting dark. We should stop for the night. Rose, are there any creatures around?"

Rose shook her head. "Not that I can sense."

As they were setting up camp, Mira on one side Zire on the other, Rose realized they might walk right past a temple if they weren't careful.

"Zire, could I have a shard?"

He nodded and handed her one from his packs. Rose took it and slipped it into her claw, sitting against a cliff wall. "Let me know when dinner's ready."

"What are you doing?" Jeni asked.

Rose opened one eye and closed it again. "Making sure we don't pass a temple while traveling." She exhaled, letting the Crystal and claw guide her to the location of the next shard. While she was at it, she looked for other mages-- and other creatures.

"Anything?" Mira asked when Rose came back to her body.

Rose shook her head sadly. "We're still to far. I couldn't sense any mages either."

"Any creatures?" Jeni asked nervously.

Rose shook her head again. "Thankfully, no. We should be safe."

"We should also keep watch, just in case" Zire said, handing her a bowl of soup. "I can take the first one, if nobody is interested. With a shard each we'll all be able to sense them."

They all nodded and came up with a watch schedule. Zire was first, Jeni second, Rose third, and Mira last. Rose wanted Mira ans Zire as far apart as possible.

Her meal finished, she stretched and went to her bedroll. "I'll try to sense the Crystal again tomorrow, after we've covered some more ground. I'm pretty sure their are other shards in this kingdom." With that, she turned over and fell asleep.

141 Reviews

Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:47 pm
Firestalker says...

I awoke and looked around, everyone was still asleep or was acting as if asleep. I yawned and sat up to think about the past day. Its not as if i had a personal grudge against Mira, it was just that she was and is one of the Life kingdom, the sisters and brothers of the Light Kingdom, my kingdoms sworn enemies.

It ran in both of our bloods, the hate of opposite elements. The only way to suppress it would be for me to completely master Darkness. And that would take years.

So until then the only thing i could do would be to try to get along with Mira as much as possible, although that meant i would have to take my time to meditate every now and then, it was one of the only ways a Darkness mage could control his or her powers.

I stood up and walked around. as it was still dark, i could absorb the darkness and increase my powers, although this also meant it would be much harder to cooperate with Mira, so i didn't absorb my full capacity, just a little.

I heard a sound coming from my right so i ventured towards it slowly and silently, as a stalker would do to its prey. Once i felt the presence of a small creature i started to walk towards it less cautious. The creature stooped moving and sniffed the air, i knew it had spotted me and waited to see what it would do, it did nothing for a while, but then suddenly it started t do whatever it had started before, unafraid. Curious to witness this creature, that would walk fearlessly even after it sensed a creature of Darkness near it.

Once close enough i studied it and there before me it stood.

A mouse.

A small and cute looking mouse stood before my, its fur black and sleek. It looked at me with its big black eyes and then went to work again, hunting for its prey. I focused my powers on my eyes so that i could see more clearer than i could before. It was then that i noticed that it had drops of water on its fur coat.

This meant that there could be water nearby, and we could fill our supplies. I walked behind the mouse as it scurried towards wherever it wanted to go to.

After some time of following the mouse i realized that the soil was much more moist than before and i smiled at the though of cold icy water running down my dry throat.

The next thing i knew i was falling feet first down a tunnel that slid deep into the earth. I landed on a underground cavern with a thud and looked around, there in front of me stood a lake as large as the sea itself and in the middle of it stood yet another temple made of marble like stones.

**Hope thats ok?**
--

I feel like if I was the mafia I’d leave a voicemail.
— Tuckster