z

Young Writers Society

Hidden

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:47 pm
.:Echelon:. says...

Jake got up from his hour long sleep, he had a drink with his friends the night before and had a hangover. Suddenley his phone alarm went off, its was playing the kooks, she moves in her own way. I dont want to go school he said to himself as he pulled the blanket off him.

He grabbed a pair of jeans and his favourite top. Pulled them over his well trained body and walked out of his bedroom door.

"Mum!! Im going, cant have breakfast" Jake said as he grabbed his all time low bag and rested it on his shoulders.

It was a very sunny day outside and the birds were singing. He was not in the mood for this as he felt like crap.

He jumped on the school bus and heard alot of people say hey. Jake sat down next to his best friend Tom, who was an emo boy but Jake didnt care.

"Hey dude, theres a newbie on the bus" He said as he pointed at a pretty girl sitting across from them.
Attachments
jordan.jpg
Tom
jordan.jpg (28.76 KiB) Viewed 263 times
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:27 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***I was about to tell you that couldn't be Jake, but it's Tom so that's ok. :P How about you put up the picture of the other two too. I can't put pictures up that are like that. :P***

Leal spun the ring around her right hand ring finger nervously. SHe knew everyone was staring at her. She wasn't surprised sense this was a small town and she was the knew girl. She took a deep breath and pulled her hair back up in a ponytail again. Who was she kidding herself trying to look pretty, she needed just to be her. SHe was glad she had woken up to late to put on make up, she never wore it other then for a special ocasion anyways.

"theres a newbie on the bus." She heard someone say and she slumped a little further in her seat pulling her jacket hood over her head and feeling her face heat up. It wasn't the only comment she had heard abotu her being new, she was getting a tad tired of it. When they pulled up at the school she jumped up fast and was the first off the bus even though she had sat close to the back. She needed air!
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

28 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:49 pm

*oh no, i've not got that link for your picture!*

[i ]Man that new girls fast[/i ] He thought she ran past him,
As Jake and Tom got off the bus they walked off different directions, Tom went to hang around with his emo friends and Jake to hang around with his friends and the cheerleaders.

"Hello, Jake Ryan!!" said the most annoying one out of all the cheerleaders,Kate.
[i ]I hate it when that Kate calls me by my whole name[/i ] he thought as he grabs a mint out of his pocket and throws in his mouth.

Jake rolls his eyes as Kate gets smacked by her close friend,Emma.

"He doesn't like that Kate!" she shouted at her.

He walked over to Adam, his 'best' friend. He raised his hand for a high five and smacks straight into Adams hand.

"Hey Dude, So you seen the newbie" Adam tells Jake Ryan.

"Yeah I don't see the big deal, shes probably another one of them geeks" He says as she walks past them.

One of the cheerleaders spot her and shout "eww...its a new girl!"

[i ]How stupid are they[/i ]

"just leave her" Jake shouted at them.

28 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:50 pm

Jake Ryan
Attachments
3891467_std.jpg
3891467_std.jpg (10.92 KiB) Viewed 256 times

110 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:12 pm
TNCowgirl says...

*** YOu have to take the spaces out of it. Like here is the end ones. [/i] that goes at the last part of the sentence and this at the first. [i] this is the only way I could put it so that I could show you. :P ***

Leal swallowed hard as she kept walking pulling her jacket tighter around her shoulders making her hood pull low over her eyes.

"SHe must ugly, seh doesn't want anyong seeing her face." Another cheerleader called. She walked a little faster her hands shaking. She ran into someone and looked up backing up a little. It was an emo guy.

"I'm Tom." He said sticking his hand out.

"Leal." She repleid keeping her hand in her pocket. "I gotta find my class." She said softly.

"Which is it, I"ll show you where it is." He replied.

"I don' twant to be a bother." She replied starintg to walk past him.
Want a Readers crit???

28 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:38 pm

*sorry its short, i need toilet and need to make a cup of tea, cant you tell im english with all my tea :P*

"trust me your not" Said Tom as he looked over at his friend,

"I have science with Miss Cooper" She says showing her face,

"cool, me to" He says as he grabs her arm and pulls her in the direction of there next class.

Jake heard all they said, He also had that lesson to.

poor new girl he thought as also walked toward the building.

110 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:44 pm
TNCowgirl says...

**Yup**

Leal let herself be led into the class and she sat at the middle seat of the table twirling a pencil in her hand nervously. Tom started talking, but she didn't really hear him. A group of cheerleaders walked in with a blond leading the way. They all sat down and the blond sat next to her sense the cheerleaders took all the other seats. They turned around and frowned at her. She bowed her head down pulling otu a drawing pad and quickly starting to draw sense she didn't want to meet any of their eyes. She just wanted to go home, back to Texas, back to her friends.

*tears, now I'm doing short ones*
Want a Readers crit???

28 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:09 pm

Jake walked into the class room, the cheerleaders were giving the new girl and tom dirty look.

"You know what!" He shouted at the girls "I've had enough of this, There just like us"

Jake didn't care if he'd lose his populaty over this because he rather be different. The only seat left was near Tom and the new girl.

"Hey, i'm Jake" He said as he reached his arm out towards Leal.

110 Reviews

Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:29 am
TNCowgirl says...

Leal looked at his hand and then kept drawing. "I'm Leal." She replied. She kept her eyes down not looking up. She didn't know wwaht else to do or say. Shewasn't going to bring mre humiliation upon herself.

**Tears***
Want a Readers crit???

28 Reviews

Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:42 pm

" umm.. ok then" Jake said disapointed, "soo... nice drawings". It was of a young lady with long hair and a next to her holding her hand was a teenage boy.

"Its looks like you Jake" Said Tom laughing,

Jake looked closer at the picture.

'Wow! shes so talented' he thought as he saw the very simaler picture.

Tom phone started ringin 'Metro station, shake it' and all the cheerleaders laughed at him.

"Great song" Says Jake as he smiles at the cheerleaders as they all start to sing along to it,

"We have to sing it, Jake likes it" he heard the blonde one say to Candice, the head cheerleader. She smiled at him and waved.

He waved back and then pulled a face "I dont really like it" Jake laughed quitely.

110 Reviews

Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:02 am
TNCowgirl says...

"It's an annoying song." Leal replied as she finished the picture and tucked the pad in her bag before anything could happen to it. "I don't see how anyone in their right mind, no offinse Tom, would like that song."

"It's cool, everyone has their opinon." Tom repleid as he shut the song off and replied to the text. She didn't know what was taking the teacher so long but it was driving her up the wall that she wasn't in here yet.

"Wheres the teacher?" She asked.

"Who knows, she's always late." Jake laughed. She kept her eyes to the table drawing circles with her fingers.
Want a Readers crit???

28 Reviews

Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:16 am

"Man! I wanna listen to some take that, i know I'm wierd but im just in the mood for some take that" Jake laughed,

As he said this the teacher walked in.

" Hello class today we will be learning about mass and matter" she shouted at the top of her voice.

"Oh not this again miss, we all no you weight the same amount as Jake"laughed Tom as Jake smacked him.

110 Reviews

Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:24 am
TNCowgirl says...

Leal felt her face redden as the teacher looked at the two that were bantering across from her.

"Tom!" THe teacher warned. He smiled and she turned around and started writing on the board. Leal grabbed a note pad copping what she put on the board on her pad. She couldnt' fail. She frowned as a note slipped in front of her with Tom's name on it. She slipped it to Tom and kept writing. The note kept going back and forth until there was a new note that started. She grabbed the note just before the bell rang and shoved it in her backpack.
Want a Readers crit???

28 Reviews

Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:06 am

*whats the note?*

"What we got now Jake" asked Tom as he put on his jacket, "please say we have music with mr dun!!"

Jake rolled his eyes "yes we have your favourite lesson of the week2 but as he said this Adam came up to them.

"Eww get away emo" He sniggered "guess what?"

"What?"

"Candice has the hots for you" he says to Jake,

"And? I know, She really slutty and ugly" He says in a disgusted tone

"are top cheerleader? Ugly?" Adam laughed "your so funny Jake Ryan"

They both walked off to there next class.

Tom followed Leal.

110 Reviews

Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:12 am
TNCowgirl says...

***I don't know, maybe they could've talked about her. I really dont' care, she probably won't read it.***

Leal looked at Tom when he walked into music with her and sat next to her. "Why do you put up with it?" She said glancing at him.

"PUt up with what?" Tom asked.

"The way they treat you when he's your friend too." She replied. "I would think he would stand up for you?"

"Naw, he's tried didn't do any good. Just gotta learn to ignore them." He smiled.

"I don't know, I couldnt' stand it." She sighed.
Want a Readers crit???

hmmm. you know, the quote generator deserves some garlic bread
— SilverNight