z

Young Writers Society

ι нαтє тнαт ι ℓσνє уσυ

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:31 am
.:Echelon:. says...

* check my post out, it says about you post468370.html#468370 *

He awoke, next to him layed the hybrid, the werewolf/vampire. He couldn't stay with her. Could he. One day she will kill, maybe shes only with him for his blood. He couldn't think straight and moved his arms and through Layton across the room. SAhe got up.

"Jordan what are you doing" she asked as he came towards her with a sharp knife. He went to stab her put he fell to the floor, and stabbed himself.

"Layton" he whispered as he fell down in pain.
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:45 am
Chupatoasta says...

**Awh! Thankies you soooo much!**

"Jordan!" Layton screamed in pure horror, kneeling on the ground next to him. "Jordan, come on. Stop it. You're being an idiot! Look what you've done to yourself!" She slowly pulled the knife out of his stomach where he'd stabbed himself, and took off her shirt, glad she had a tank underneath it, and pressed it to the wound, putting pressure on it to stop the bleeding. She felt hot tears fall down her cheeks and onto the large cut. She held pressure with one hand and bent down to Jordan's face, her stare intense. "Calm down and stop Jordie..." she smiled lightly at the nickname she'd given him when they were kids, and pecked him on the cheek, suddenly being thrown across the room again. She hit a picture on the wall, yelping in pain as the glass shattered with impact.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

28 Reviews

Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:09 am

"did you think acting like you care would make it all better" He growled at her and got closer "you've caused me too much pain now"

He got closer with the knife she had pulled out of him. He pushed inside of her arm. She reached for something to heal her wounds but Jordan grabbed her arm and twisted it round.

23 Reviews

Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:29 am
Chupatoasta says...

Layton felt tears continue to run down her face. "You're right Jordan," she smiled up at him. He did have a good six inch advantage. "You don't deserve what I've done to you, and I guess everything you did to me was just revenge for I did to you. I'm sorry for spilling ink on your poem in seventh grade, but I refuse to apologize for loving you for these past years." Layton tilted her head up, pain searing from both her arms to throughout her body. "It only takes on slice across the neck and all your pain will be gone, well, the pain caused by me at least. Go ahead. Cut it right and I'll be gone within seconds." She smiled lightly and pulled one arm out of his grasp, yanking the knife out of her other arm with a wince and gripping Jordan's hand in hers, resting the knife in it and wrapping his fingers around the knife forcefully. She caressed his cheek with a smile and grabbed his hand, pressing the knife to her neck. She put her arms at her side, standing completely still.
George Bernard Shaw

28 Reviews

Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:14 am

Jordan pulled the knife away from her neck. "Remember I'm not the selfish one" he said and then held it to his neck and cut. Layton eyes widened as he lay on the floor not breathing. she grabbed the sheat off the bed and wrapped it around his neck. it became soaked with blood.

"Please dont leave me jordan" she cried as she pulled the sheet tighter.

23 Reviews

Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:25 am
Chupatoasta says...

Sobs wracked Layton's body violently as she tightened the blanket. There's only one way Layton. A dark voice laughed from with in her. "It's not funny!" She screamed out loud as a hooded figure appeared, taking a seat on Jordan's bed.

"Bite him Layton," the figure commanded.

"No!" Layton screamed.

"Bite him now or he'll die. The power you'll give him will be strong enough to bring him back. Do it! Now!" Without arguing Layton shifted into a large wolf and bit in Jordan's voice, wincing as the searing hot saliva fell off her jaws and into Jordan's newly obtained wound. Layton shifted back and sat down, watching as all the wounds repaired themselves.
George Bernard Shaw

28 Reviews

Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:33 am

Jordan woke up, the world seemed so white. Layton say next to him.

"What happened?"he asks,

"Nothing dear" she replyes and patts his head.

23 Reviews

Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:41 am
Chupatoasta says...

Layton couldn't find it in her heart to blame Jordan. She smiled down at him and ran her fingers through his hair, the shadowed figure from before gone now. "You're going to feel stronger now. Stronger than you did when we were first turned into a vampire." She smiled lightly at him, her eyes drifting down to his lips. Without a second thought she placed her lips on his, kissing him passionately.

She pulled away and helped him stand, helping him over to his bed and crawling up next to him. She pecked him on the lips again and smiled, wrapping her arms around his torso.
George Bernard Shaw

28 Reviews

Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:48 am

He moved his arms so they wrapped around her, he hadn't remembered anything from before. He just remembered feeling murderous.A cut on layton's wrist reminded him of everything.

"Im sorry" he whispered to her

23 Reviews

Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:53 am
Chupatoasta says...

Layton shook her head and smiled lightly. "Don't be. I realized now that I shouldn't have been so mean to you these passed years. I love you Jordan." She smiled and kissed him again, pressing her body against his. "I've always loved you, and always will," she kissed his again and again, smiling wider each time.
George Bernard Shaw

28 Reviews

Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:07 am

He felt warm inside, he'd never hurt her again. He held her in his arms and he pushed his soft lips against hers.

"I'll never hurt you again Jordan" she said as she cuddled up to him,

"How do I know that Layton" he said as she moved away. "I'll probaley hurt you"

23 Reviews

Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:13 am
Chupatoasta says...

Layton hit her chest hard with a boastful smile. "Don't worry. I'm a rock!" Jordan looked away for a second, just long enough to Layton to mouth ow and to rub her chest. When he turned back she set her small hand on the side of his face, bring her lips to his again. "Just try to control yourself, kay?" She smiled lightly, kissing him once again. She giggle-snorted and quickly covered her mouth as her face turned scarlet, this of course made Jordan laugh. Layton smiled and began to laugh along, a wide grin across her face.
George Bernard Shaw

28 Reviews

Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:20 am

But inside of Jordans head he was thinking of plans to end him self.

Later on that day layton found him in the libary reading books on how to destroy vampires.

"Jordan what this" she panics as she grabs a book.

"Its nothing" he says as his hair falls over his face. Jordan apperance had changed ever since that night, he looked older, handsome.
Attachments
02~4.jpg
02~4.jpg (20.27 KiB) Viewed 150 times

23 Reviews

Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:45 am
Chupatoasta says...

Layton gripped the table angrily, her nails digging in the surface of it. "Don't tell me it's nothing Jordan. Why do you want to disappear so badly? Is me being a hybrid that bad to you? Cause, DING! you're one now too! Or is it just me? After all that happened do you just want me to go and leave you alone? Have I gotten annoying over the passed two days? If I have just tell me! If you want me to go I'll go! You have a place in this world!" She straddled his legs, a dark smile on her face. "You also have someone who'd kill herself if you were to leave her all alone." Layton kissed him passionately, her fingers threading through his longs hair. She pulled away and smiled. "Stop hurting yourself..."
George Bernard Shaw

28 Reviews

Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:06 pm

"Its just the taste" he cringed, "I can taste it in my mouth, the horrible stence of werewolf blood, I cant stand it"

"Well its was that or die" She said "And well I wanted you to live"

"Well, I dont no what I'd do without you" he smiled and kissed her more passionaltly.

Jordan's eyes began to glow red but cooled down to a bluey grey.

"So whats my nickname again" he asked

As a writer, I'm more interested in what people tell themselves happened rather than what actually happened.
— Kazuo Ishiguro