z

Young Writers Society

ι нαтє тнαт ι ℓσνє уσυ

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:25 am
Chupatoasta says...

Layton glared across the table at him and prodded at her half-eaten frozen yogurt with her plastic spork. "If Mighty Boosh was really on I'd probably be over a Griffin's watching it. Not here. Believe me. But, unless you were just lying, the last one doesn't come on until tommorrow. Tonight's just a crap load of the entire series over again until the new one comes on." Layton continued to prod at her dessert, each one getting more forceful as her anger built.

Finally she stood up and tossed her treat in the trash, striding out of the place. She wasn't going to talk to some guy who thought it fine to do what he did. From behind her the shop door dinged, signaling either someone going in or out. Layton turned her head slightly, catching a glimpse of Jordan. Her lips raised up in a snarl while a growl rumbled low in her chest. As long as there was five or six metres seperating her and him, she was fine.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:53 am
.:Echelon:. says...

*ok as your ment to feed, I think Jordan should find layton desprete for blood*

"Layton!!" I shouted as she began to run off. " I'm not the bad guy...Its you!"

I know she'd think I was the bad evil vampire boy but actually she was the evil girl who I had aparently picked on for years, who went out with someone in spite of me, who kissed him even though she didn't actually want to, to make me jealous.

I didnt care anymore, let her run off and hang around with her little friends, silly pure bloods.

I felt like doing a bit of hunting tonight and Layton would have to feed to, otherwise she will die.
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

23 Reviews

Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:25 am
Chupatoasta says...

Her? The bad guy? Yeah freaking right. Layton kicked the wall next to her breaking a chunk of it on impact. Yeah, she was used to that by now due to her werewolf powers. Layton sighed and shook her head, running for her house as fast as she could.

It had been four hours since she'd gotten home, so it was about ten at night and Layton was laying in her bed, covers over her head. Layton hissed at pain and rolled over, her nails digging into her palms, slightly drawling blood. She let out a long moan of pain and rolled again falling off her bed and onto the ground. Every part of her body felt weak, almost as if she couldn't lift it even if it meant her life. Layton groaned again, her nails digging into the hardwood floor beneath her.
George Bernard Shaw

28 Reviews

Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:06 pm

I grabbed my head, I could feel her pain. Lyton why couldn't you understand. I need to look after you. She was weak. He ran to her house and into her room.

"Layton, feed from me" I shouted at her as she rolled around the floor.

"no jordan" she cried as she started to grab at her blanket,

"just do it!" i shouted as i held my wrist out. "Do it Layton!!!"

23 Reviews

Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:52 am
Chupatoasta says...

Layton slowly and carefully reached for Jordan's wrist, grabbing and bringing it to her lips. She slowly slipped her teeth into the blue veins and began to drink, her eyes studying Jordan's every move. Layton removed her fangs and wrapped her arms around Jordan's neck, tears falling down her porceline cheeks. "Thank you Jordan."

"Mmhmm," Jordan kept his pale arms at his side, disappointment spreading through Layton whether she liked it or not. Layton tightened her grip, her face burried in the crook of Jordan's neck.
George Bernard Shaw

28 Reviews

Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:55 pm

*how can twilight put you off vampires, i just watched the film it rocks!!*

I decided to hold my arms around her even tho i knew tomorrow shed hate me.

"I love you Layton" I whispered in her ear not waiting for a reply. He held his head low near her neck. How could I do this to her.

23 Reviews

Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:17 am
Chupatoasta says...

Layton went completely still, tears still falling down her face. For some odd reason her heart felt full again. Ever since her entire family had died nobody had told her they really loved her and truely meant it. A sob escaped Layton's throat as she moved her arms down around Jordan's chest. "I... I l-love you too Jordan," Layton continued to sob, "I-I always have, but you were always angry at me and mean to me. I thought you hated me."

"La-" Layton shook her head quickly.

"Don't say anything! Not until... not until I'm done at least." Layton tightened her grip. "So, as you continued to hate me I felt more and more useless in this world. I th-though that cutting would ease the pain, but it didn't." Layton began to pound on Jordan's chest. "It didn't help!" She screamed. "I cut because of you! Because you caused me so much pain!" With each word Layton hit Jordan's rock her chest and began to sob once again.

*Eh... I just thought it could've been better**
George Bernard Shaw

28 Reviews

Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:55 pm

Jordan sat there letting Layton punch his chest, he deserved it. She contued to punch but stopped and buried into his chest. She was cold so he wrapped his arms around.

"Im so sorry" he whispered in her ear,

"But do you mean it" she cried.

23 Reviews

Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:03 pm
Chupatoasta says...

With that said Jordan was silent but then started to say something. Layton just let out a dry laugh and pulled away, trying to wipe away the still flowing tears. "I knew it. Just... just get out of here." She pointed towards the door with one hand and the window with another with a painfilled smile. "Either way is fine. You're a vampire."

"Layton you di-" Jordan began, only to be stopped mid-sentence.

"Just get out Jordan!"
George Bernard Shaw

28 Reviews

Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:02 pm

"if thats what you really want" he said as he walked out the fornt door and then towards his house.

When he was in his room he sat up against the wall, listening to hear what Layton was doing. suddenley he heard a knock on the day. It was layton.

"Oh Hi, Im Jordan, ya no the guy that your in love with" He said sarcasticly "but never mind that you dont want to see me"

23 Reviews

Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:13 pm
Chupatoasta says...

"Jordan... please open up." Layton leaned on the door sideways. "I'm sorry... please Jordan." The door swung open, revealing an angry Jordan. Layton fell to the ground with a thud and looked up at Jordan, tears welling from her eyes and towards the floor. Layton sniffed once, her ice blue eyes shimmering. "Please forgive me..."

Jordan bent down slowly and tucked a strand of Layton's hair behind her ear, holding his arms out to her.
George Bernard Shaw

28 Reviews

Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:40 pm
View Likes

As she grabbed his arm, he let her fall back onto the ground.

"Even if I did forgive you in the end you'd blame me" Said Jordan as he stared in her face "Im the evil one so im doing what would be the evil thing to do"

You could see in his eyes, something was happening to him. They kept flicking colour green to black.

"Jordan...." She shouted as a glow appeared round Jordan.

His eyes and legs started to shake, he couldn't control his self.

23 Reviews

Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:50 pm
Chupatoasta says...

"Jordan!" Layton screamed once again, trying to calm the uncontrolled vampire. Without thinking Layton lunged at Jordan, wrapping her arms around him tightly, using her inhuman strength against his own. She let out a small scream as Jordan dug his fangs into her neck savagely.

*short i know gotta go*
George Bernard Shaw

28 Reviews

Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:14 am

He wouldn't let go till he began to taste werewolf that she hide inside her.The blood had tainted her.

"Layton..... Your blood" He said as he fell to the floor. Blackout.

23 Reviews

Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:50 am
Chupatoasta says...

Layton looked down at Jordan's form sadly and picked him up, dragging him onto his bed. Her blood had soaked the entire top of her white t-shirt, staining it permanately. That's when it hit her, the blood loss that is. Within seconds Layton collapsed on the ground, her wound still bleeding heavily.

The next morning when Layton awoke her eyesight was blurry, almost as if she was going blind. She blinked a few times, the blurriness soon clearing up, and looked over at Jordan, who was still passed out on his bed. She shook her head and smiling lightly, crawling up next to him and wrapping her arms around his torso. She brought her head up to his ear and smiled slightly. "Love you..." she whispered, closing her eyes once again..
George Bernard Shaw

*cries into coffee*
— LadyLizz