z

Young Writers Society

ι нαтє тнαт ι ℓσνє уσυ

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:50 am
View Likes
.:Echelon:. says...

Its the first of december and I have just woke up,annoyed by the shear fact that he has to see Layton's miserble face yet again. She was the most boring, annoying and lazy person in the whole of the world.

"Jordan, get up!" My mum shouted,

"I'm up!!" he shouted back

I grabbed my lynx and sprayed my self. Apantly it attracks women, hopefully not my nextdoor neighbour. I pulled on my tight jeans and band top. Haha the band Layton hated, my chemical romance.

I walked into the bathroom, grabbed my mums eyeliner. Who says you have to be a girl to wear make up.

I walked down the stairs, grabbed my H.I.M jacket and walked out the door.

Man!! its bright. I looked across.

It was Layton the devil, in other words.
Last edited by .:Echelon:. on Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:02 am
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

Layton glared back at Jordan, her ebony hair falling over her ice blue eyes as she pulled her Varsity softball jacket close to her body and began to walk to the bus stop, Jared walking slightly next to her. They'd both crashed into each other the month before, totaling the other's car. "Ew! What's are you wearing?!" Layton screached, pinching her nostrils together and resisting the urge to gag. Jared grinned, probably proud of the fact he'd disgusted her.

"Lynx Cologne. Attracts women." He grinned cockily.

"Yeah, women who enjoy the smell of decaying flesh." Layton laughed aloud and smirked widely.

"Layton! Come here!" Layton's best friend, Thomas, waved wildly. Layton smirked one last time at her emo neighbor before running toward Thomas and wrapping her arm around him neck. She pulled him down the her level and gave him a full-fledged noogie. "Layton! You messed up my hair!" He whined, only making Layton laugh.

"Awh, you poor baby." She teased. "Where's your car?"

"Ashley took it today because she crashed hers last night trying to sneak away so she could go hang out with her emo buddies. Like Jared." Jared glared at Thomas, who had began to laugh hysterically.

28 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:19 am
View Likes

*umm..you called me Jared and Jordan lol, theres a picture of Ashley below if that alright*

"Man, that was so much fun" I laughed as Ashley came and stood beside me.

Her black hair waved in fornt of her face.

" why not jump in with us to" She said as I raised my eyebrows at Layton.

"come on it'll be fun"ash said.

Ashley and Thomas jumped in the fornt and left me and Layton in the back.

"phew Layton, you smell of b.o" I laughs

23 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:29 am
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

**Oopsie**

"At least I don't smell like a dead animal," Layton retaliated with a glare as she twisted Thomas' hair together, making many mini man knots. "Hey Thomas. You like triple M knots right?" She laughed and continued.

"Gah! Layton!" Thomas grabbed Ashley's comb out of her purse and yanked it through the back of his head, only making it worse.

"Stop! You're messing up my prettifulness! Let me fix it!" Layton snatched the comb and fixed the knots, but brushing his hair to where it looked like a duck's butt. She laughed silently and handed him the comb. As she grabbed her bag she also grabbed some of Thomas' AXE, drenching Jordan in it.

28 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:34 am
View Likes

*what AXE?*

23 Reviews

28 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:55 am
View Likes

*ok*

"What the hell, I smell gay now!!"I shout at her.

They all laugh at me, as I sniffed at the girly smelling colonge. Man! i smell like a girl.

"thats designer you no"Thomas says in a soft tone of voice.

"Layton! you wrecked his mcr t-shirt!" Ashley shouted,

I jump up as i can feel the wetness of the colonge on my chest, I have to get this top off. I pull it over my head and ashley and leyton stare at my small six pack.

"What?"
Attachments
i280216236_11849_4.gif
Ashley
i280216236_11849_4.gif (121.19 KiB) Viewed 144 times

23 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:06 am
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

Layton blinked once before letting out a blood-curdling scream. "My eyes! I've been blinded! Iee!" Layton covered her eyes and rolled around in her seat, resisting the urge to laugh like Thomas was. The car yanked to a stop and Layton rolled out like a puddle of water. "My eyes. My precious eyes." She sobbed, grabbing Thomas' leg. "Thomas... help the blind." She cried, only to give in and begin to laugh. "Here Jordan." She threw him her light green Escape the Fate t-shirts that happened to be in her bag. "It's a girl's size so it'll fit you perfectly," with that she grabbed a laughing Thomas' wrist and ran towards the school, stopping in front of a small group of guys.

"LP! TR" They shouted, all engulfing her and Thomas in a group hug. Layton groaned and clawed weakly at at big, toned arms that were wrapped around her.

"Can't breathe!" She huffed, trying to pull away.

28 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:18 am
View Likes

"It suits you, you no" Ashley laughed "and that was a nice sight, skinny one"

I pulled a face at her then poked out my tongue.

"shut up smelly" I laughed as I messed up her hair.

We walked up to our friends Ben, Jade and Chad who where standing in a circle taking pictures of there feet.

"your picture isn't very cool without my awesomeness" he laughed as he joined his friends.

Chad stared at the top I was wearing" wow! that's different" he said,

"I like it!" said Jade

"very....awesome!" Ben then continued

23 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:35 am
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

After being squished to death by the guys Layton jogged to her locker, where two hot guys stood. "Darron! Griffin! I misseded you!" She cried fakely and glomped them both, one arm around each neck. They wrapped their arms around her and fake cried with her, soon stopping and popping her locker open. She piled all her books into her black All Time Low messenger bag and stuffed her softball clothes on one of the hooks, plopping her bat bag on the bottom, in the corner.

"So Lay-ton. You got that shirt you promised me?" Darron asked, blinking once and pecking her on the cheek.

"Crap. I gave it to Jordan." She sighed, opening Darron's locker and pulling her rainbow, 'I Support Gays' out.

"Jordan. As in the Jordan thats hated you since seventh grade when you accidently spilled that bottle of ink all over his emo poem?" Layton just nodded and jumped onto Griffin's back.

"That's the one! Mush!"

Within minutes the were in front of the small group of emos. "Hey... Girly Man. I need my shirt back." She held out the rainbow one in one hand and motioned for hers with the other.

28 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:49 am

*omg!! all time low rock, man your people seem like emos too*

" Girly man, have you seen your friends with there emo hair cuts" I laughed "Here have your shirt, I have one off my friends thanks, darling" I smile a cheeky grin at her and pass her top back.

I suddenley notice me and Layton have the same bag.

"hmmm...nice bag Jordan" She quickly says,

"wow!! you have the same bag as Layton"Darron shouts as Layton hits him in the arm.

23 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:00 am
Chupatoasta says...

**Yeah, but my emos play football, basketball and baseball *laughs manically**

Layton gripped Darron and Grinnin's backpacks and pulled them behind her. "C'mon! We've got morning practice." Morning practice was the only reason she didn't put make-up and in the morning. She had to take a shower afterwards and it was to troublesome to put it one twice in three hours. It was only six so she had a good hour and a half to practice.

Practice flew by. Layton's arm ached due to the pitching practice. Darron and Griffin had been laughing at her and poking every sore muscle in her body before she took a shower, only to have their beanis yanked down over their eyes and thrown into lockers.

Layton finally took her shower and began to pull her clothes back on. She looped a silver and black pyramid belt through her skinny jeans and slipped her bra on, right as the dressing room door opening.

28 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 am

"oh..Hello Princess" I said as I entered the changing room,

"get out Jordan!!" she said as she pulled a towel to cover her chest,

"err.... i like it in here" I laughed as I got closer to her.

Layton couldn't help her self but look at him.

"Ha, your checking me out!" I laughed,

" no I wasn't" she said as she hit him with a towel.

I hit her back and she laughed and drop her towel.

23 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:23 am
Chupatoasta says...

Layton felt her face heat up in embarrassment and slight anger. This was the girls' locker room. What was he in here for in the first place. Layton quickly pulled on her Cute Is What We Aim For tee and a black Jack Skellington jacket. She straightened her hair and applied her make-up in a flash. She shouldn't have any feelings for this... this jerk! Only hate! A few scars poked out from her sleeve but she quickly yanked in back down, blushing even deeper.

*short i know sorry*

28 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:35 am
View Likes

*dont worry i always do short ones*

"Layton..." I said with a smile "your fashion sense is wicked!"

"Yeah well you would think that, you in your 30 seconds to mars top" Lyton replys,

I knew I saw the scars, yet I couldn't tell anyone about it. Why couldn't I? I was ment to hate her. Didn't she know that the poem she whecked was for her. Inside I felt like crying but then remembered. I'm ment to hate her.

"What?" she said as she saw me looking at her,

"Why'd you do it" I ask her.

She conquered her demons and wore her scars like wings.
— Atticus