z

Young Writers Society

A Vampire Nightmare

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:42 am
Firestalker says...

The prince

I watched as the prisoners were brought into the castle. The mercenaries had done well and delivered them before the deadline had past, they deserved a good reward.

I would take back what is mine, the ring given to me when i was enthroned, by my father. As for Zire and that girl, they would be punished and the girls powers would be absorbed by me when the ritual is completed.

Although I felt something was too easy about this capturing. Everything was going according to planned for once and that felt strange for me as everything never went according to planned. There was something certainly strange about Zire being captured by a few mercenaries and actually giving up before a fight.

I would find out eventually, nothing could be hidden from me, at least not for long.

Zire

I watched as the prince approached us,an evil glint in his eyes, i smiled, what did the prince know about being evil, he knew nothing. He was afraid of me and i knew it, i glanced at Pippa, she didn't know, and i preferred to keep it that way, to live a new life, instead of being the same old me that i had shunned and cursed.

I knew the rice would suspect something, he knew me too well to know that i would give up without a fight in which i would usually win easily. He knew that the mercenaries powers and numbers were no match for Pippa's power, he knew that we had been caught just because the mercenaries had heard up shout, he knew it all, but would he realize our plan?
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:09 am
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Pippa:

Pippa blinked as the blind fold was taken off her eyes. She saw the prince and tensed up glaring. She felt someone holding her back from moving in any way though. She glanced at Zire and then looked around. Her eyes the only thing that could move.

"Welcome back, home." The prince said walking over to her. She glared and she laughed. "Won't work this time. You see there is a little sheild that is around you, anything you try and pull won't work."

"Where'd you get that power?" Zire growled.

"I didn't, and can't. Meet Sammie." The prince smiled as a girl in high heels and a tight black outfit walked over and smiled.

"Your the one with all the powers." She smiled walking over to Pippa.

"She doesn't have all the powers." The prince growled as Sammie reached to touch Pippa. "Don't touch her, I don't want her getting your power."

"She can't. I won't give it up." Sammie smiled.

Sammie:

Sammie looked at the girl in front of her. COuld this really be her little sister? Sure it had to be. They weren't blood, just sired by the same guy. She knew that if she touched Pippa she could get her power. The prince didn't relieze how powerful Pippa was. Sammie smiled.

She'll be my tool, soon enough. Sammie smiled crossing her arms. I'll be able to control her, unlike the others, cause I know her.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

141 Reviews

Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:54 am
View Likes
Firestalker says...

The Prince

There was a very god chance that she would betray me, but I would not let her do that, as soon as the prisoners were put into the cage I would kill her. It would be easy considering the secret weapon I had created and merged into myself. It would certainly be very easy to destroy her, but i didn't know what she was planning, would she kill the prisoners for some private fued, would she try killing me? What would she do?

Zire

I recognized the face immediately, i knew her before. She had betrayed both me and the group she had lived with, of course she didn't recognize me in this human form, but if i transformed i knew she would recognize me.

"There goes the escape plan" I muttered under my breath.

"What did you say?" Asked 'Sammie' as she was called now.

I kept silent and just looked at her smiling without a hint of fear.

"Have we met?" She asked suddenly frowning.

My cover was going to be blown, i had to do something, i had to do something fast. My mind raced through the possible ways of escaping recognition. I used the most obvious one. I spat at her face fiercely to which she withdrew angrily and then without thinking twice she kicked me straight on the stomach as hard as she could sending me flying until i landed a few hundred feet away, my stomach hurting like hell.
--

110 Reviews

Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:56 pm
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Pippa:

Pippa hissed and tried to lunge at the girl but she couldn't move. She closed her eyes and concentrated really hard. Sammie started to flinch and Pippa kept glaring.

"Get something over her eyes!" The prince growled at someone. Pippa glared harder at the girl who started to crumple to the ground before a cloth was put over her eyes rendering her blind.

Sammie:

Sammie growled inwardly. How had she gotten through the sheild on her and then on Sammie's shield. It wasn't possible. She slowly stood up shaking off the pain and then looking at the guy.

"Looks like she has a bond with you." She sneered. "Tryin to protect you and all."

***Ok, so we said that Pippa can use any power that was used on her. Sammie and the Prince don't know that. So she can use Sammie's power now, she just doesn't know it. Zire probably does though.***
Want a Readers crit???

141 Reviews

Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:09 am
Firestalker says...

The Prince

"Get them into the prison, Now!" I commanded before anything else happened.

I looked at Zire, the only person that i had ever feared, everyone feared him, even though his powers didn't match the girls he was more deadlier, power was not everything , i knew that very well. Come to think of it it would be very easy for him to escape from where he was now along with the girl, so why didn't he do it?

It was a trap and i knew it, were they all together, planning to overthrow me? Yes, that must be it. As Sammie glared at Zire i signaled one of my archers, instantly he shot a poison dart at Sammie who fell down onto the floor unconscious, i wouldn't kill her just yet.

"Put them into completely separate prisons many meters away from each other" I commanded then added "And put the PR restraints on them"

I smiled, my new invention was proving a complete success. The PR restraints or the Power Reducing Restraints were specially designed to absorb the power of its wearer so he or she might not ever use their powers while in the cell, they were un-removable unless I, the only person with the key voice commanded it, then DNA validated it and opened it with the keys. It was inescapable.

Zire

We were carted into different prisons and then pit into a restraints, from the look of it the restraints were made in a way to absorb our powers making the restraint stronger, a nice invention, very nice. The only problem is that left me with no way of escaping. The only reason i was happy was because i knew Sammie would not be able to escape too, even with all her powers, but neither would Pippa.

*The restraints cannot be removed by the way, so don't try anything fantasy like to remove them, I'll tell you why in thenext post*
--

110 Reviews

Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:34 pm
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Pippa:

Pippa tried to get out of the restraints, but she couldn't. She yanked at them, and tried anything else. But none of her powers were seeming to want to work.

"UGH!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. The stupid things wouldn't come off. So much for a well thought out plan!

Sammie:

Sammie hissed when she woke up. She yanked at the restraints knowing she couldn't get out of them. She was really going to kill that damn prince now for double crossing her. She fought to keep her powers from seeping away into the bracelets and managed to hold onto them. It took alot of energy, but she wasn't going to let them be taken away.
Want a Readers crit???

141 Reviews

Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:24 pm
View Likes
Firestalker says...

The Prince

All would be fine, I knew it and I was happy for it, for the first time in years everything had gone according to planned. I was the ruler, everyone who apposed me were in bars and all the powers in the whole world would be mine in a matter of hours. I smiled happily, hoping that everything would work out fine from now on.

Zire

I had no other choice, there could be nothing else to be done, but it would probably blow my cover, what then, how could i explain it to Pippa, how could i be with her again without feeling guilty, knowing that i had kept it from her. I sighed i had no choice, it had to be done.

I took a deep breath and said the words 'open', my voice sounded exactly like the Prince's, cold and cruel. Instantly the chains binding my hands let go of me. Then i bit my finger and placed it onto the DNA print analyzer on the wall. After a few seconds a beep occurred letting my leg free from its restraints, now there was the task of opening the door, the key was probably with The prince, i hadn't thought of that, i tried pushing the door but like the restraints, the doors too absorbed my strength.

He had won after all, everything i had done was of no use now, unless, would the Prince think of putting the mechanism of the restraints onto the outer side of the door too, maybe not.

"Help!" I shouted in the Prince's voice "Get me out of here idiots!"

i kept to the side of the door so no one could see me though, and as planned the guard on the outer side knocked down the door after i started to scold him. The minute i was free i broke him neck and ran towards Pippa's prison hoping that i was not too late.

Just as i passed the guard room i sighed a power switch, it was not until i destroyed the power switch did i think about Sammie escaping.

Cursing my self i ran towards Pippa's door, there the Prince stood alone opening the door.

I smiled and walked towards him. The moment i got close he turned around in alarm.

"Zire! How?" He hissed angrily.

"Hello Brother" I said smiling evilly.

I would not let him escape this time.
--

110 Reviews

Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:25 am
TNCowgirl says...

****hahahahahahahaha, great twist!!!****

Pippa:

Pippa yanked at the binds again. She whimpered as she tried keeping her powers from
leaving to whatever the device was. She could hear the Prince start to open the door.

"Zire? But how?" The prince said suddenly.

"Hello brother." It was Zire's voice.

Brother? She gasped as she stayed still.

Sammie:

Sammie felt the power switch go off and she broke free from the binds and got out. She hurried down the hall and saw Zire and the prince staring off. She quickly froze them both and smiled as she walked by. They fought it, but she ignore dhtem. She opened the door to where Pippa was and knocked her out before getting her out and running out of the facility with her.
Want a Readers crit???

141 Reviews

Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:07 am
View Likes
Firestalker says...

Zire

They escaped, as usual, she had taken the advantage of the fight between us. The instant she was out of range though, the power on us wore of letting us more, i moved as fast as possible behind her, letting the Prince be.

Sammie was faster and more strategic than me, but i was more powerful and smarter, four equally matched traits fighting against each other. I smiled.

Let us see who would win, i then sighted Sammie and I then increase my speed.

The Prince

He had escaped, how? He could not have done it.

Even if he had managed to use the similarity of our voices and DNA to escape from the restraints how could my twin have escaped the door?

That wasn't of use now. He had escaped and so had the rest.

I called the guards and we started to follow them as fast as possible.
--

110 Reviews

Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:19 pm
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Sammie:

Sammie could hear Zire behind her and she hissed stopping and facing him quickly ready to stop him. She glared at him.

"Put. Pippa. Down." He growled stopping a few feet away from her.

"No, I won't. You have no right to use her like you are. Your just like your brother." She hissed. She kenw that woudl get him. She smiled a little. "I won't let my sister be used by the likes of you." She turned and shot off again.

Pippa:

Knocked out.
Want a Readers crit???

141 Reviews

Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:14 am
View Likes
Firestalker says...

Zire

"Oh, so your going to use her instead, keeping her as a slave, using her powers?" I snapped back.

She snarled in anger. I could see Pippa awaking slowly.

"Do you even know her name?" I asked "At least i know my brothers name"

I could sense The prince getting closer, maybe just maybe i could devise a plan strategic enough to get Sammie off her guard.

The Prince

I sighted Zire, a few thousand kilometers away. We were getting closer to him, i signaled a few of the soldiers to go ahead of us.
--

110 Reviews

Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:00 pm
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Sammie:

"Yes!" Sammie snarled. "I know her name. And no I wouldn't treat her like a slave like you two would. Our powers are so close together that together no one will be able to hurt us. Including you!"

"I wouldn't hurt her." Zire said.

"Right, I know what you want from her. Don't deny it." Sammie hissed.

Pippa:

Pippa listened staying still. She wanted to know what was going on, what she missed.
Want a Readers crit???

141 Reviews

Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:30 am
Firestalker says...

Zire

I could kill you in an instant if i wanted" I replied "Are you not afraid?"

"You couldn't even get near me, let alone kill me" scoffed Sammie.

"Well lets see about that" I replied lunging at her.

The Prince

The scouts had sighted them and were preparing for a hidden attack.

We would reach them soon, that is, their dead bodies.
--

110 Reviews

Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:15 pm
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Sammie:

Sammie jumped to the side and frowned. "Your kidding right? You think that's gonna stop me."

"Um, A. Put me down, B. We have vistors." Pippa finally said. Sammie nearly jumped when Pippa talked.
Want a Readers crit???

141 Reviews

Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:14 am
View Likes
Firestalker says...

Zire

I could have laughed at seeing Sammie's surprised face. And she dropped Pippa in her surprise. The minute she did i was behind her a knife at her throat.

"So I wonder who won hmm?" I asked smiling.

Sammie hissed and kept her body balanced.

I was going to kill her once and for all if it weren't for the knife at my throat. The Prince had arrived.

The Prince

I smiled as i approached the scene, Zire had Sammie nailed and my men had Zire and Pippa nailed, Zire with a knife and Pippa with the usual bag and a mini power restraint that was on her hand, it was small but it had the same power as before, my only hope now was that she would not be able to brake out of it before my men put it on her.
--

Look, a good poem is a poem that exists. Any poem you write is better than the poem you don't.
— WeepingWisteria