z

Young Writers Society

Love is So Unfair

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:38 pm
Alice says...

"I'm ALIVE!" reached Colt's ears. He instantly took off in that direction. As he passed a cave he heard a soft whimpering echoed out.

"Pippa?" he asked into the cave.

A soft gasp. He went inside.

"Pip?"

"Go away!"

"I can't do that, it's torture being away from you. Especially out here, I'd go completely mad with worry."
I just lost the game.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:01 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Please, just leave me alone!" She cried.

"No, Pippa I love you. At first it was just a bet and all, but I would take it all back if I could." He said.

"That's likely." SHe replied pulling her knees closer to her chest.

"It's the truth!" He said. "I swear it is."

"I'm not a bet, what was I worth, $20?" She said tears slipping from her eyes.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:18 am
Alice says...

Colt looked at his shoes, "a bit more than that..."

"How much?"

Colt couldn't understand her obsession with it but he answered anyways. "Over a hundred..."

"A hundred? You have that much money to just bet?"

"Against Brent, yes...Pippa, let me make it up to you! Words cannot describe how sorry I am about all of this. Let me prove it to you. Please."

Pippa stood up, "I'd say I'm sorry, but I'm not. Goodbye Colt." She walked past him, out of the cave, and disappeared from sight. Leaving Colt, shaking and having trouble breathing. He couldn't remember when this had happened, when had she become a necessity? He wanted her more than anything, but not until now had he realized that he actually needed her.
I just lost the game.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:33 am
TNCowgirl says...

Pippa slipped into one of the stalls and took a deep breath as she sat down. "Did I just screw up?" She whimpered. She rocked back and forth as tears rolled down her face.

"Hey, Pip girl, Where are you?" She heard a deep voice call.

"DADDY!" She gasped jumping out of the stall and hurdling down the aisle towards her father who had his arms streched out. She leaped up into his arms and burried her face in his neck.

"Whats wrong, sweetie?" He cooed rubbing her back.

**He is only back for a week or so. :P **
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she always had been. But she had wings.
— Dean Jackson