z

Young Writers Society

Attraverso L'emarginato

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:24 am
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Aurora was sobbing on Sori when both dragons timidly approached. She didn't look at either of them. She couldn't. It hurt. She looked at Sori. She loved them both. She wasn't even sure if she could pick Travien now. She just hurt. She whimpered. "Sori." She said.

The two dragons looked at her. They could both see the tears in her eyes that she had been crying. She whimpered. She held onto herself, too scared to let either of them comfort her.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:41 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Sori growled when the two just stood there, looking like dolts the whole time. Andol didn't even make a move; Travien hesitantly approached her. "Aurora? Are you okay?"

Andol touched minds with Sori. Why did you do that?

Because it's true, and you know it. Aurora's life was fine until you came into the picture. Now she doesn't know what she wants or where to go or who to turn to. My advice to you is to disappear for a while.

Ouch. That hurt. But he nodded and backed away, leaving before Aurora noticed and tried to stop him.

But he wouldn't go far. He'd head back to the ridge, and wait.

There was something about Sori that intrigued him, anyway. But he didn't know why.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

79 Reviews

Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:52 pm

Aurora grasped desperately to Sori. She cried. She was afraid of what would happen if she let either of them comfort her.

She looked up and noticed Andol was gone. "Wh...where...he promised." She sobbed more. then she was in travien's arms. She was crying hard. it hurt. How could he just disappear like that? How could he come into her life, make her love him, and then just leave?!

she hld on desperately to Travien. "Don't leave. don't ever leave me!" she continued to sob.

164 Reviews

Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:51 pm
View Likes
AyumiGosu17 says...

***I'll try and post third period, when I'm calmer and don't have only two minutes to post.

I'm SO EXCITED!!! It's not official yet, but I got Battalion Commander for next year (JROTC class)!!!! SWEET!!!!***
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

79 Reviews

Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:55 pm

**Awesome!!!!! congrats!!!!!*

164 Reviews

Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:37 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Travien held her tightly. "I promise. I won't. I will never, ever leave you. I promise that on my life."

She continued to cry despite that. Probably because of Andol leaving...he knew he should be angry, but with Aurora like she was... Travien couldn't find the strength to be mad. He just held Aurora close, letting her bury her face in his chest.

Sori crooned softly, nudging Aurora's hair tenderly. Don't worry about Andol. He said it himself; he doesn't stay any one place for long. He'll visit and move on; it's in his nature. Besides, you still have me, Travien, and Ronar. We'll always be here for you.

79 Reviews

Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:26 am

Aurora sobbed on Travien. "He promised he'd stay." She sobbed. "he promised." She said more to Sori than anyone. She clung desperately to Travien. She felt betrayed. She hurt so bad. She was so glad Travien was here. She needed him desperately. Finally, she stopped. "Can we go home?" She asked softly.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

164 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:06 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Travien nodded. "Yes." He bent and picked her up gently, cradling her in his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hid her face in his shoulder.

"Don't leave me," she whispered. "Please."

"I won't. I promise, and I keep my promises."

Travien took back alleys and game trails to get back to their modest little cabin; he had no intention of encountering any other person on the way back. Sori flew overhead and landed before the house, waiting for them and keeping any visitors away.

Thanks, Travien nodded at the dragon.

Don't mention it, but don't think I'm done with you yet.

He groaned at the thought of her wrath.

79 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:16 am

Aurora clung desperately to her soon to be husband. She just cried and cried until she was done and felt somewhat better. "Thanks Travien. I...I love you so much." She whispered.

He kissed the top of her head. "I'm sorry for what happened this afternoon. I...I didn't mean for that to happen."

She nodded. "It's fine. I understand." then he was putting her down and kneeling on the ground. She looked down at him, wondering what he was doing.

164 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:25 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

He sighed. "That may be so, but it still won't happen ever again. Not after tonight..."

His hands were trembling as he reached into his pocket and pulled out the small little pouch. He could feel the ring inside... He let out a shaky breath as he opened the pouch and pulled the trinket out, holding it pinched between his thumb and forefinger.

"Aurora...just being your mate is not enough for me. I am already united with you in body, but not in soul and mind. And until I am, I will always have that chance of losing you... Will you marry me?"

79 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:34 am

Aurora gasped. Her heart was pounding, and butterflies were in her stomach. "Yes!!! Of course!!!" she acreached. She threw her arms around him and hugged him tightly. Then she was kissing him. She was so giddy!!! She was just so glad she was finally his and he was hers. He smiled at her and slipped the ring on her finger. She admired how it sparkled in the light perfectly. "It's perfect Travien! I love it!"

164 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:50 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

He smiled. "Good. But it's not as perfect as you."

He kissed her again, softly and tenderly. Her traced her jaw and neck with a fingertip. He broke the kiss and whispered to her lovingly. "I love you, Aurora. I always have, and always will."

***I'm going to PM you in a sec; I have a few ideas about how the plot should progress.***

79 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:07 am

Aurora was blushing profusely. She looked deeply into his eyes, knowing what he said was true. "I love you too. I always will." She laid in his arms, admiring the ring on her finger.

164 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:16 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Travien picked her up and carried her to the bed, sitting down with his back to the headboard. He loved holding her, feeling her this close to him. He growled contently deep in his throat. Basically a draconic purr.

"Thank you," Aurora whispered. "For the ring."

"Anything for you, my sweet."

***Hmm...waiting for your response on the PM...***

Sori could smell him; he was still near. She growled mutedly, following his trail to the ridgetop, overlooking the river.

You're still here. Why? she asked, not unkind but not too friendly, either. She was still annoyed with him.

Not like I have anything better to do, anywhere more preferable to go. I know I need to leave, but something won't let me.

And what would that be?

...I don't know.

79 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:26 am

Aurora just laid in his arms, loving the feeling of him holding her. It felt nice. She sighed. "I've missed this. It's been so busy lately, we've hardly had us time. It's nice to finally have it. I've missed you." She sighed. "You've been so uptight lately."

You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling