z

Young Writers Society

Attraverso L'emarginato

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:40 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Andol glanced at Travien, cocking an eyebrow questioningly.

Travien understood it as asking for permission. He faked disapproval, but he was too excited to maintain the act. He grinned, laughed, and nodded. "Go ahead."

Andol nodded, smiling slightly as he turned back to Aurora. "You're absolutely beautiful."
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:09 am
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

She gasped, then blushed. "Thanks." She whispered. It meant so much more coming from him. She knew that Travien always thought she was beautiful...but Andol. She was still blushing. He seemed happy. They both did. She hooked armed with both of them the girls glared at her. She stopped at a store and gasped at a necklace. It was in the form of a heart, and had a crystal in the middle that sparkled in the light. The vender came over.

"I see you like." He said.

She blushed. "It's pretty.." She said.

"Would you like to buy?

She shook her head, her curls shaking back and forth. "I don't need it." She said.

"Maybe one of these gentlemen would like to purchase it for you?"

She shook her head. "No thanks." She moved on, but both guys stayed behind, transfixed by the object she had loved so much.

**They can fight on who buys it for her. :)**
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

164 Reviews

Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:58 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Andol and Travien looked up at the same time. Aurora liked it; that was unquestionable.

"I'll buy - " they cut each other off.

Andol pressed the matter. "You got her a ring. That's your claim on her, and I won't challenge it. The least I can do I buy something for my brother's mate."

Travien smirked coyly. "Oh, of course. It's just a little gift, then, right?" He scoffed. "I've read your thoughts, Andol, and I don't like them."

Andol scoffed in return. "Are you trying to accuse me of lechery, which I have no intent of committing - "

The store manager cleared his throat. "Or, perhaps, you could both pitch in together and buy it for the lady, together?"
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

79 Reviews

Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:08 pm

Aurora had wondered off to another store. She glanced at other objects. She looked back and saw the guys standing in front of the necklace she had loved. She sighed. They were insane! She didn't need it...but she couldn't help but like the little trinket. She wondered which one was buying it. Probably Travien. He was probably asking Andol's oppinion on it.

**She doesn't realize Andol likes her. :p**
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

164 Reviews

Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:26 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Andol and Travien sighed at the same time. They glared at each other, but finally nodded. Each pulled out their half of the sum and bought the necklace for Aurora. Andol would give it to her, since Travien had the ring.

The ring. Wow. Tonight would be special; hopefully. Hopefully she would say yes.

He showed no emotion as he followed Andol back to where Aurora now waited, sitting on a log just outside of the village.

79 Reviews

Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:03 am

Aurora smiled as they approached. "Hey. So...what ya guys been up to?"

They both smiled at her. She smiled back and settled herself between them. It felt right...to be with both. She smiled at Travien, then Andol.

**Andol should make his move before Travien asks her to marry him. :)**

164 Reviews

Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:49 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

**Lol, I hear you. But I have little time for now; not only do I have a BUTT LOAD of make-up work, I have a bruised leg to tend to. I slipped through a gap between parts of a three-piece ramp. Ugh...***

Andol ignored Travien; well...more like pretended he wasn't even there at all. He reached into his pocket and carefully withdrew the trinket, holding it out to Aurora.

"I figured I would buy it for you; you're just not complete without it," he smiled, fastening it around her neck. He then did something no one expected; he kissed her on the forehead.

He tensed when he felt Travien's aura pulse ominously. Bad move, Andol. Bad move.

79 Reviews

Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:20 am

Aurora was shocked. She blushed profusely. "Thank you Andol. It's...gorgeous." She smiled up at him, but heard Travien growl lowly. He was mad. She knew he was. Andol was stiff even.

"Don't." She whimpered. "Please. Just...not today, okay?"

164 Reviews

Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:07 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Travien didn't hear her, but by Sori's repetition, the words finally registered. He met her gaze, held it for a moment, and finally nodded.

"To make you happy," was all he said. He glanced at Andol, then, and touched the dragon's mind. What happened to not wanting my mate, brother?

I didn't realize what I was doing. Don't start with me, especially on something you can't finish.

Then you remember your place. And hers.

He walked away from Andol, then, gesturing for Aurora to follow. "Come on; let's go see Helena."

79 Reviews

Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:13 pm

Aurora froze and bit her lip. "Travien..." She said softly. tears hinted at her eyes. She looked at Andol. Travien starred at her in horror. she couldn't move. she felt caught, like a mouse.

"Aurora." travien thundered.

she whimpered. she didn't know what to do. Andol looked at her seriously, Travien glared at her.

"I....I..." Then she was crying. she tore off, she had to get away. She couldn't feel this way.

164 Reviews

Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:11 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Travien read her thoughts as she disappeared into the woods, running to Helena, no doubt. Happiness...nascent love for Andol...total love for Travien...confusion. Confusion.

Travien growled, turning on Andol. That was it. Aurora was tormented by conflicting emotions, and all because he was present. Before anyone realized what had happened, Travien had taken Andol by the throat and slammed him into the nearest wall.

"Ever since you arrived, things have been confusing," Travien hissed, voice dangerously low and serpentine. "Ever since you came, Aurora's been confused, torn! She loves everyone, yes, but not as much as I've seen her show me...and now you."

"Your point?" Andol hissed back.

"I'm telling you now; you better watch yourself, Andol, or I'll kill you. Either challenge me for her - which you will lose - or leave us the fuck alone!"

Silence hung over them. The dragons were only inches apart, both shaking in anger and territorialness. Andol finally chuckled. "Don't think I'll be easy to beat."

Then chaos erupted. Both of them transformed.

79 Reviews

Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:24 am

Aurora heard roars. She shuddered. She pushed herself to Sori and clung to the dragoness. "What's happening?" She begged. "What are they doing? Why are they doing this?" then she was sobbing.

164 Reviews

Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:36 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Sori crooned softly, nudging the girl tenderly. They're just bull dragons. That's how they are.

"But why!" she continued to sob.

Hmm...The way I see it, Andol is envious of Travien and is trying to steal you away from him, subtly. Travien noticed it in the beginning and has been trying to hint at Andol to back off, that you are Travien's, but older brothers seldom listen to their younger siblings.

Another roar.

Give it a moment. If they don't stop soon, I'll knock some sense into them.

"But...won't they hurt you?"

No. They won't. Nothing messes with a mad dragoness.

The dragons raged on. It was almost like fighting themselves. Travien and Andol were evenly matched: same size, same agility, same strength. But they didn't care. Andol wanted Aurora, and Travien was protecting her.

79 Reviews

Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:35 am

Aurora sobbed. "Please make them stop! I don't want them to ge hurt. I can't live without either of them! Sori...I'm so confused. I love both of them. I...I don't know what to do Sori. I...I don't know...I can't chose." I sobbed.

164 Reviews

Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:16 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Sori hesitated, but she finally wrapped her wings lovingly around Aurora for a moment. It'll be fine. I'll take care of it. Then she was off, bounding away and into flight for the village.

Truth be told, Sori was genuinely angered. Aurora was crying, and all because of two brothers...one fighting over her, one fighting for her. They were ridiculous! She growled as they came into view. She hovered overhead, just pretending to watch the battle below. Then she plummeted, quite sharply and suddenly, and slammed into the both.

You. Are. The. Stupidest! And. Most. Selfish! And. Careless! Bastards! In. The. World! She emphasize every word with a slap to each bull's head, one with the paw and the other with her tail and swapping sides each time. If you two don't settle down and act like mature bulls for the first time in your lives, you know damn well I'll knock sense into you BOTH!

She whirled on Andol. Travien was right about YOU. Things were much simpler without you interfering in his love life with Aurora! She then turned to Travien. And Aurora LOVES you! You acting like a stupid ASSHOLE when she wants you to be nice and be THANKFUL for what you HAVE only makes HER MISERABLE!

Sori snorted, slapping both of them across the muzzle one last time. Grow up, you idiots! With a pop of her tail, she stalked off, back to Aurora.

Andol and Travien looked at each other, stunned by Sori's sudden aggressiveness. They were too speechless to even make a motion other than transform back to humans.

We are great at fearing the wrong things.
— Hank Green