z

Young Writers Society

Attraverso L'emarginato

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:38 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

He sighed, resting his chin on top of her head. "I know... I'm not even sure why I've been so...tense."

Truth be told, he was still tense. He could feel Andol's presence nearby, but he wasn't quite sure where...he was also getting a bad, menacing feeling. Maybe it was just flashbacks of Gorton...

"I'll try and relax," he whispered, closing his eyes and breathing in the scent of her hair. "I can promise that much..."
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:48 pm
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Aurora smiled at him. "Thank you." she said. It was great to be with him again. It had been so long.

Suddenly she heard noise outside and she stiffened. She was scared half to death. "What was that?" she whimpered. Nothing ever went right for them. It was just one thing after another. She felt like crying. Why did the world have to always butt in?!
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

164 Reviews

Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:37 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

***Hey! So the aliens returned you from your little trip to...somewhere! lol I'll try and post later; my knees are KILLING me (one's got fluid, the other's got cartilage damage) and my hair needs drying. :roll: Later!***
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

164 Reviews

Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:56 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Travien gave her a comforting squeeze before probing the perimeter with his mind. A bird here, a squirrel there, Sori on the hilltop talking to Ronar...Andol was out of range, if he was even still around...

"It's nothing," Travien finally assured her. "Just some birds and such outside. You're safe; we're safe." He kissed her lightly on the forehead, on the nose, then on the lips. "We're safe..."

He sighed. He wouldn't trade anything for this life now. This life, this love...it was heaven on earth to him.

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:18 am
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Aurora snuggled more into his arms. She just wanted him to hold her desperately. she needed him to hold her. she needed him there.

"Promise me you'll never leave me!" she begged.

He kissed her gently. "I'll never leave you, my love."

she nodded her head. "Good." She rested her head on his shoulder, just enjoying the comfort of his wonderful arms. she sighed in pleasure. She couldn't remember the last time she had felt this safe and warm. and she got to keep him for eternity. he was really her's...finally. She smiled and kissed him.

164 Reviews

Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:26 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

***I have no idea what to post. I'll try and think of something later.***

I have to ask. Does every question or statement regarding the quote generator end up in the quote generator?
— WeepingWisteria