z

Young Writers Society

The Mystic Beast Of The North

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:19 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

her eyes narrowed and she stood up, looking at him "i've seen what they've done to you...and if i can't do this, then i won't be able to protect you as much as i do!" the gauze on her hand was starting to unravel "i could've killed you anytime i wanted to while you were asleep but i didn't because my entire goal is to protect you from those horrid people!" her wound became more visible but she didn't notice and at this point she was yelling

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:21 am
Shady says...

“Mina,” he huffed, voice stern. “I’m not concerned about you hurting me; I’m worried about me hurting you. I don’t care if you don’t care about that outcome; I do. Don’t make me live with your death on my conscience.”

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

27 Reviews

Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:33 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

"i can't just leave you alone...and its the same for me, i can't have your death on my conscience either, now that haru is after you as well, but has no intention of killing you, you will still protect me from him whether your in beastly form or not, you'll also be risking your life...so the best thing to do is stay on eachothers side..." the gauze was fully unraveled and this time she had tears streaming down her face "you don't know how guilty i felt when i kept seeing the townspeople with your blood on they're clothes...it felt as if i was at fault for it because i couldn't protect you back then...but now i can and i can't let this chance slip out of my hands..."

935 Reviews

Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:58 am
Shady says...

Aeron's brow furrowed when he saw her hand. "Good gods! That needs stitches, too." And it very much looked like his own claw marks. He was well-acquainted with them by now. He felt ill.

[they/he]

27 Reviews

Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:02 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

she flinched and looked at her hand, she covered it instantly "no, its fine, it'll heal over time..." she cursed quietly because she didn't tie it off well enough and now the issue became more...complicated now that hes seen the injury "its just a scratch..i'll be fine.."

935 Reviews

Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:07 am
Shady says...

"It's not just a scratch." He stood up and went for his first aid kit. "I hurt you."

[they/he]

27 Reviews

Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:14 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

she sighed "i didn't want you knowing...because if you did..you'd be more distant and i don't know how you would react if you found out you hurt me..as i said before, no matter the risks i'm taking being around you, i'm willing to help you gain control of your beastly form, and thats only possible if a person doesn't cower in fear and will do anything and everything to stay by your side..and i'm that person i guess, in all honesty, your beauty never scared me, i always felt guilty for not being there to protect you and now you have scars from those wretched people...only if i could've done this earlier...none of this would've happened..." her hand went limp and clutched it into a fist, obviously agitated, she didn't make eye contact with him though, it wasn't out of fear though..

935 Reviews

Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:21 am
Shady says...

He sighed and walked over to her with the medical supplies. "You can't stop them. I'm three times your size when in beast form. If they can hurt me, they can hurt you."

[they/he]

27 Reviews

Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:27 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

"could you please allow me to help and protect you..?" she had a soft tone in her voice "i know your scared to hurt me and thats why i made this" she pulled out a collar "as long as you remember the words i'm saying in your beastly form, this should help you refrain from hurting me, it adjusts to your size at night and day, and it should remind you the gift i gave you" she looked at him and smiled slightly "think of it as a taming mechanism, it also has a warning type of noise to it, so, if i'm not around, i can hear it from where your at, it won't harm your ears its just a mechanism i came up with, so, here, at least accept this" she handed it to him

935 Reviews

Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:30 am
Shady says...

"... Mm." He looked at it skeptically.

[they/he]

27 Reviews

Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:32 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

"it won't hurt you, i promise, its not a shock collar or anything, its just a collar i made to help you out with controlling yourself when your around me, do you wanna try it on and find out?" she smiled softly

935 Reviews

Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:33 am
Shady says...

He turned it over, still looking at it skeptically. "I'm nowhere near the same size when I'm Changed as I am now."

[they/he]

27 Reviews

Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:36 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

"it'll adjust to your size and it seems like we'll find out soon because the sun is about to rise, so, it should adjust here soon, but as i said, it won't harm you" she looked at him and smiled

935 Reviews

Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:39 am
Shady says...

(Pretty sure the sun just set, no?)

He weighed it in his hands. "Mm... I'll put it on later... maybe... I don't know. It feels... dehumanizing."

[they/he]

27 Reviews

Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:41 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

(yes, but, its becoming winter and nights are usually faster when its cold, but the sun will rise in about 12 hours on the rp, they've been conversating for about 3 hours in the rp)

"it should also help with the itching as well"

If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.
— Anatole France