z

Young Writers Society

A New World

Reviews: 1
Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:11 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

This is a 1 on 1 roleplay for me and NothingMore905
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:15 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

[You are quickly transported to another realm Via a portal underneath your feet. only to find someone else appearing the same way.]
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:49 pm
NothingMore905 says...

*she looked around, confused on where she was* "huh..?"

Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:58 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver slowly looked around while holding his head "Ah shit, that hurt like a bitch." he said before noticing the woman only a couple of feet away from him. "oh, I didn't notice you there, please excuse my language." Silver said as he stood up and bowed. "I am Silver Erementaru. But please call me Silver." he spoke softly to the woman as he slowly looked up with a comforting smile, his long pale hair falling and partially covering his face.

27 Reviews

Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:02 pm
NothingMore905 says...

she looked at the man, but he looked like a giant considering her small size "um, its quite alright, i'm Aki Kiyama or you can call me autumn" she smiled softly at the man as she said this

Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:05 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"It's nice to meet you, Autumn" Silver slowly offered his hand out to help her up. "Does my height bother you? I can shrink if need be."

27 Reviews

Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:09 pm
NothingMore905 says...

she took his hand and stood up before noticing the blindfold she was wearing was partially off and quickly pulled it back down "no, it doesn't bother me at all, i just never seen someone so tall" she then started looking around again

Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:14 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

A magic circle appeared in Silver's hand as his body slowly began to shrink down to about 6' "yeah it messes with a lot of people. I usually use this to keep my height down though. Now, I think it's time to figure out where we are don't you think?" he said looking around the dense forests that surrounded them.

27 Reviews

Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:16 pm
NothingMore905 says...

"we really should figure out where we are and how we got here" she knew something felt different about this world, she has never been anywhere like this before but then she saw a path that looked like it led out of the forest "there" she then pointed to the path and walked towards it

Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:18 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"As you wish" he said softly, following her close behind, while putting his hair in a ponytail.

27 Reviews

Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:22 pm
NothingMore905 says...

she followed the path to the edge of the forest and walked out to a beautiful field and looked around with awe "wow, this is beautiful, never thought it would be this beautiful, but we still have to figure out where we are" she then looked around more and walked away from the edge of the forest

Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:27 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"how about you look around for something we can eat and ill make us a shelter? For when it gets dark."

27 Reviews

Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:30 pm
NothingMore905 says...

"i can try but i might have to go back in the forest in order to do so, it looked like there were some animals in there" she then walked back into the forest and lifted the blindfold up after her back was turned towards silver

Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:42 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Once Autumn was out of sight Silver let loose 9 tails that he had hidden. "Ah that's better," He said as the tails slashed multiple trees and they began cutting them apart and building a small hut, with a leaf roof.

27 Reviews

Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:55 pm
NothingMore905 says...

a few minutes later she was walking back dragging a deer by its antlers, she covered her eyes again and then she rethought what her parents said and believed them for once, she wasn't sure how to control it though "i'm back!" she yelled when she was closer to the edge of the forest

Act in the valley so that you need not fear those who stand on the hill.
— Danish proverb