z

Young Writers Society

A New World

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:26 am
NothingMore905 says...

she smiled but she was too dizzy to concentrate on the pain and sighed, laying head back down "do you think...theres something special about my blood, to cause something like that...?"

Reviews: 1
Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:21 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"I believe so, and it might have a connection to your eyes." silver said sitting back.
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

27 Reviews

Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:32 pm
NothingMore905 says...

"the thing with my blood...why did it make you wanna protect me so bad to a point where you went psycho...? do you possibly know an explanation to that..?" she said as she sat up slowly

Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:11 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"Not a clue kiddo."
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

27 Reviews

Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:33 pm
NothingMore905 says...

she then sat up completely and sat next to silver "you feeling ok though?"

Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:38 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver looked at her and smiled."Of course, why wouldn't I be?" he said touching near his achromatic eye.

27 Reviews

Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:53 pm
NothingMore905 says...

"you just seemed panicked after what happened" she looked at him with a small smile

Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:38 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"Im worried about who sent the demon." Silver said wrapping his tails around himself.

27 Reviews

Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:46 pm
NothingMore905 says...

"why did it target me at first and then you?" she then looked to the side "do you know what it was targeting or who it was targeting?"

Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:01 am
Silverthefox2 says...

"Probably either the blood scent or just attacking the location." Silver said standing up and stretching.

27 Reviews

Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:04 am
NothingMore905 says...

"that still doesn't explain the reasoning why it found us or why it attacked" she then stood up as well but carefully and then looked at silver trying to figure out why he reacted that way from the scent of her blood

Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:52 am
Silverthefox2 says...

"The way it found us, probably sent by a god. why it attacked, I'm not sure of." Silver said touching the wall.

27 Reviews

Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:56 am
NothingMore905 says...

she walked out of the hut and over to a tree, looking around, picking up the blindfold and she sighed, frowning slightly and then clutched the blindfold "shit..." she mumbled

Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:41 am
Silverthefox2 says...

"you good?" Silver said, from the doorway as he walked towards Autumn. "You don't need that anymore. I've figured out how your ability works and how to control it."

27 Reviews

Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:45 am
NothingMore905 says...

"yeah...i'm fine..." her eyes narrowed slightly, not looking at him "how will i be able to control it..?"

If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.
— W. Edwards Deming