z

Young Writers Society

A New World

Reviews: 1
Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:50 am
Silverthefox2 says...

"Absolutely." he said with a smirk.
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:53 am
NothingMore905 says...

"ok" she was hesitant at first but then lifted the blindfold up showing violet eyes looking at him "well, here it is" she then lifted her hand and the knife came back to her and she caught it by the hilt of the knife

Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:56 am
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver smiled and lifted the eyepatch, revealing an achromatic eye and stared into her eyes. "what's so dangerous about these eyes of yours?"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

27 Reviews

Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:57 am
NothingMore905 says...

"they can kill something with a glance, but it seems your the only one not affected by it, thats how i killed the deer, i don't have control over it though"

Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:59 am
Silverthefox2 says...

"Well, there's a simple explanation for that." he said, letting his tails loose again. "And control can be formed with enough training."

27 Reviews

Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:04 am
NothingMore905 says...

"could you teach me to control it?"

Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:09 am
Silverthefox2 says...

"if i new more about it. maybe." Silver said looking to the sky.

27 Reviews

Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:11 am
NothingMore905 says...

"i don't even know anything about it, its a new experience for me" she put the blindfold back on and sat back a bit

Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:12 am
Silverthefox2 says...

"yeah i understand that...You can take the venison off the fire now. its done." he said standing up and walking out to the field a little bit before laying in the grass.

27 Reviews

Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:22 am
NothingMore905 says...

she takes the venison off the fire and stands up walking over to him "relaxed?" she smiled

Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:27 am
Silverthefox2 says...

"Indeed, i find the grass quite comforting. Especially with how clear the stars are tonight."

27 Reviews

Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:50 am
NothingMore905 says...

she walked to the other side of him and sat down next to him "it is quite relaxing" she smiled, looking at the sky

Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:51 am
Silverthefox2 says...

"Eat your venison, youll need your strength if you wanna control your power."

27 Reviews

Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:52 am
NothingMore905 says...

"i can last a few days without food and still have strength" she looks at him, lifting blindfold and smiled "i'll be fine"

Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:55 am
Silverthefox2 says...

"Lassie, you killed and cooked it. at least enjoy it." he said pulling his eyepatch off completely. "And we need to get you used to not wearing that blindfold."

I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.
— Thomas Edison