"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:18 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

"a bounty hunter, he has his eyes set on me because of my genetics...i've been caught by him multiple times, but i escaped everytime, hes now hunting me...if you didn't step in, i would've been dead by now...so, i'm thankful for that..my mind is set on finding the beast and protecting it since its the only one of its kind..." she lifted her head slightly

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:21 am
Shady says...

"Sounds like you've got bigger things to worry about," Aeron muttered, tying off the thread. "You've got a bounty on your head? Is... there a way to get it off?"

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
[they/he]

27 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:25 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

"no..even if someone kills him, there will be others who are willing to find me, i have no care of my own life, all i care about is finding and protecting the beast, no matter the risks..i'm willing to help it gain control and befriending it, i've always loved the beast, its a beautiful animal and anyone will do anything to get its hide, but me, i just want it to live in peace and not let it worry about losing control, i'll search for it no matter how long it takes..."

935 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:27 am
Shady says...

Aeron sighed and shook his head, but picked up a clean gauze and began dabbing away the remainder of the blood on her shoulder.

[they/he]

27 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:33 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

she looked at the ground "in truth...it hurts me that i see people with blood of the beast on they're clothes...i've studied the beast for a while now, and its a very beautiful creature indeed...it has a kind heart and doesn't want to hurt anyone...it also has a human form as well..but the identity is unknown..i made sure to burn the book so no one else could find out about its human form, thats how much i'm willing to protect it...i burned any evidence of the beasts identity, i, myself don't know its identity since i'm willing to find out myself, only me so i can keep its identity hidden..." she looked up at the sky

935 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:46 am
Shady says...

Aeron tensed, falling away from her and looking at her in absolute horror. “What? How do you know that? What book? Who wrote it? Where did you get it?” He was more panicked than he should be admitting and didn’t think to hide it.

[they/he]

27 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:49 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

"not sure who wrote it...it was just given to me, but as i said, i burned all the evidence, so theres no worry about people finding out about its identity, as i said before, i don't know its identity either, i wanna find out for myself..." she stood up, grabbing her things "for now its only my first step of protecting the beast i have plenty more to go.." she looked a Aeron

935 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:50 am
Shady says...

Aeron picked himself up, still alarmed. “Given to you by who?”

[they/he]

27 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:56 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

"i'm not sure...the person had a hood on, it worries me that the beasts identity will get out, but i've burned all evidence of the beasts identity, i just have to find the person..." her weapon turned into an axe "and cut that person down in order to take my second step into protecting the beast..."

935 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:58 am
Shady says...

“Someone had to have written the book.” He tugged on his hair, pacing anxiously. “And who knows how many copies there might be? Or how many people read it before you got ahold of it.”

[they/he]

27 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:01 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

she looked at Aeron, set her weapon down and walked over to him grabbing his wrist gently, stopping him from pacing "calm down..." she looked at him "after you calm down, do you mind if i ask a question i've been curious about?" her voice was gentle

935 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:09 am
Shady says...

Aeron wanted to pull away, but forced himself to calm down. To be aware of the space he was taking up. He forced himself to take a deep breath. He could spiral later; now wasn’t the time. “What?”

[they/he]

27 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:13 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

"are you the beast? if so" she took her hand off his wrist "would you allow me to help you gain control and protect you? i only ask this because of your reaction when i was talking about the identity being revealed, humans would rather...lets say...become hostile and blabber jibberish.." she tilted her head slightly, her voice was still gentle and she had a calming look in her eyes

935 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:15 am
Shady says...

Aeron stumbled away from her, glaring. “You talk nonsense.” His chest felt tight and he turned away. “Go home. Before you get hurt.” He started to stride away.

[they/he]

If we choose, we can live in a world of comforting illusion.
— Noam Chomsky