z

Young Writers Society

Free Marked Text Editing, Any Length or Genre

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:24 am
joebot says...

I give very in-depth reviews and edits. I copy+paste the entire story and go through and fill the text with corrections, suggestions and opinions. At the end I usually give a final reaction. If you'd like samples, you can look at my previous reviews to get a good idea of what I do.

I'm happy reviewing here on YWS, or you can send me your document through email if you'd prefer. Just remember that if I say something you don't like, you don't have to listen. I'm just another person.
Respond to this post with a link to the work and I'll get to it fairly quickly. I'm happy to edit novels, just make sure to send me links to all the parts.

I do all genres, but only stories or articles. I don't do poetry, scripts, lyrics, etc. If your story has erotic content, I won't refuse to look at it but I will skip those parts.
Last edited by joebot on Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:43 pm
WintryOz says...

Hey! I would love it if you could review my story. It's my first ever work, so I'd love to get some pointers.
Thanks!
The Little Red Box
No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconveniencd.

14 Reviews

Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:53 pm
joebot says...

Awesome, done :D Thank you, I enjoyed it.

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:15 pm
ShortBus says...

You can try mine out for size if you'd like.

Quest Unable Chapter One (Rough Draft)

14 Reviews

Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:36 am
joebot says...

Will do! I'll try to get to it tomorrow but I have a lot of stuff going on, so I'll probably do it Saturday. We'll see though.

14 Reviews

Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:27 pm
joebot says...

Done! Not my taste, but an interesting read nonetheless :wink:

301 Reviews

Reviews: 301
Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:01 am
Snowery says...

Hey joebot!! If you're up for a challenge could you review my novel for me? (You did say any length ;) )

Snow: The Tale of a Cold Heart (Prologue)
Snow: The Tale of a Cold Heart (Part I)
Snow: The Tale of a Cold Heart (Part II)
Snow: The Tale of a Cold Heart (Part III)
Snow: The Tale of a Cold Heart (Part IV)
Snow: The Tale of a Cold Heart (Part V)

I know it's a lot. If it's too long for you then maybe just do a few chapters? I would really appreciate it. I'm also really interested in how it flows as a whole novel. Thanks :)
The World Is Mine.

14 Reviews

Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:38 am
joebot says...

Yeeeessss! I love bigger projects.I have finals for the next couple days so I'll get after at as soon as all this madness is over :wink:

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:45 am
ParisCarter says...

Hey Joebot,

I would love to have you read and edit my story and give me some feedback. I haven't posted my story on Young Writer's Society, as I think it's a little to early in the works to let anybody else read it besides a few close friends. All of whom say they can't really understand the central message of the story.
If you think you are up for the challenge, I would love to email you a copy of the story and hear from your feedback. If you leave your email as a comment or message me on here, and I'll send you a copy.

Good luck on your finals,
Paris C.
~Paris

14 Reviews

Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:20 pm
joebot says...

Of course, totally understandable. I just sent you a PM with my email. Can't wait to read it :D

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:11 am
guineapiggirl says...

Gay Rights in Russia

Hello! This is a short article I wrote about Gay Rights in Russia. I'm possibly going to enter it into a competition. Any major criticisms or even tiny nitpicks would be much appreciated and I just don't know if I've invoked Godwin's Law at the end or if, in this circumstance, it's justified.
Thanks!

14 Reviews

Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:38 am
joebot says...

I'm done with school and helping my family out with Christmas stuff, but I'll be after all of these things as soon as I can! It'll probably have to be after Christmas since my parents don't exactly like me huddled behind my computer while everyone else is being "social". Happy holidays everyone :)

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:40 am
Ravaien says...

Hey, whenever you get back. Could you please review my poem 'Framed' ? Is my first one, and I would appreciate it a lot if you could review it.

-Rx
Writing is easy, You just stare at the piece of blank paper until the drop of blood appears on your forehead...

14 Reviews

Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:59 pm
joebot says...

@Silverlock I just reviewed your prologue. To be fair to other people, I'm going to get some of these other things done and then I'll get right back onto your chapters.
(I'm excited to keep reading it by the way :D)

@ParisCarter I'll be finishing up my review of yours by this evening. Then I'll be reading yours @guineapiggirl

@Ravaien I really just do essays and stories, but I'll take a look and do my best to give you some advice.

14 Reviews

Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:04 am
joebot says...

I'm really sorry @Ravaien but I looked at your poem and I really just can't give constructive criticism with poetry. I thought it looked great and really had very little to say. I wish you luck finding someone with a better eye for that stuff than me ;)

All right, @Silverlock ! I'm starting again on your story. Prologue and Chapter 1 cleared!

Come on everyone! Give me more, more, more! ;)

No one achieves anything alone.
— Leslie Knope