z

Young Writers Society

I must review

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:19 am
Veni says...

I have set myself the goal of writing 125 reviews before the years end with at least 400 words each. And without reviewing more than one piece for every user.

If you have any pieces you want reviewing please just let me know below.

Here is a list of the literature I have reviewed so far. Check them out. tThey're all amazing pieces.

Hello all.

I have been a member of YWS for several years and in that time I have completed a pitiful 8 reviews.

So in an act of both boredom and guilt I decided to make this thread.

So feel free to give me a request and I will review.

I am quite open to what I review but I enjoy reviewing poetry (despite not being a poet myself) and short stories. Please no fan fiction though.

Have a good day

Vicky
Last edited by Veni on Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:36 am, edited 8 times in total.
Prodigies can very quickly learn what other people have already figured out; geniuses discover that which no one has ever previously discovered. Prodigies learn; geniuses do.”

― John Green

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:42 am
EmmVeePi says...

The Rather Odd Adventures of Daisy: Volume 2 is... You guessed it, the sequel to Vol 1 but reading the first is not necessary to reviewing the 2nd. It is a little bit poetry a little bit short story. Would love your input! Plz and Thx. http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work.php?id=104073

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:54 pm
TonelessBard says...

The Bard's Lullaby

That One Autumn Night

Dreamkeeper

Elven Grief

Heartaclysm

There you go! ;)
When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives.
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer.
Cannot the Kingdom of Salvation take me home?

Reviews: 0
Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:10 pm
yosra says...

that's great and don't worry i'm one of those who really want to make friendships all the time so i'll be very happy if we become friends i think we will enjoy and don't be that kind of people who ignore you because i really hate them . I think we'll be fine don't worry :mrgreen: :D

20 Reviews

Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:31 pm
Veni says...

Thanks guys I'll get straight onto those right away.
Prodigies can very quickly learn what other people have already figured out; geniuses discover that which no one has ever previously discovered. Prodigies learn; geniuses do.”

― John Green

101 Reviews

Reviews: 101
Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:12 pm
MysteryMe says...

Hi there! I would be really nice if you reviewed my poem "Once is Never Enough" and my short story/rant "A Little Piece of You." I'd be sure to return the favor!!!
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Reviews: 0
Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:33 am
AGWilliams says...

The Alder King

A fantasy short story.

"Granny Vase has been taken by the Alder King, and hidden somewhere in Fae, a world of magic. Will the creatures of the Alderlands help or hinder Ben?".

Just general feedback would be good :)

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:50 am
smanske15 says...

Hi! I'm new to YWS and need someone to review my work! Below is the link to my story, which is under the genres action/adventure, supernatural, and teen fiction. Thanks so much!
~Smanske15

Maverick Odin

Reviews: 2
Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:40 am
TheNeoAceofAll says...

He could you review my prologue and my first chapter. It is long (i know) and I personally hate prologues but trust me, it gets interesting fast. I do ask that you maybe wait to review the context until you finish reading all of it. You'll see :) Anyway, thanks a ton.

The Necromancer: Prologue

20 Reviews

Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:30 am
Veni says...

I have completely forgot about this review thread. Well here I go. Lets see if I can't review all these.

― John Green

Who knew paper and ink could be so vicious.
— Kathryn Stockett, The Help