z

Young Writers Society

Kitty's Factory

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:54 am
KittyCatMeow says...

Hi! Welcome to my factory. *Factory machine hits my head* WHO DID THAT?

Oh it was you? I'm sorry. You want a review? Ha! It depends. I'm really picky on what I review.

Rules before moving on:

I will not review anything with a rating.

What I will probably review:

Poetry (Probability Rate = 9/10) -

I would rather prefer poetry with breaks and spaces. I might review the other kinds of poetry, but I highly doubt it.

I also recommend not asking me to review work that has the words all mumbo jumbo. What I mean is something like this:

Hello.

I'm testing something.

Please don't do something like this.

Is that clear? :)

Novels (Probability Rate = 5/10) -

I might not review your novel. If you would like a good chance, then please make it the beginning. Otherwise, it is a probability rate of 0.1/10. Also, I might read the letter type that's been pretty popular recently.

If it's long, then I might not review. If a lot of people who made some really good reviews have already reviewed on your novel, I might not review.

Okay? Everything stuck in your brain? Good. I'm moving on.

Short Stories (Probability Rate = 6/10) -

The reason why the probability rate is higher than the "novel" rate is because they are short and sweet.

I will probably review the letter type like I mentioned. What else... oh, and I forgot to say I might not review work that's really good. I could comment on them. I am always just simply left speechless.

What I Will Probably Not Review:

Romance (Probability Rate = 0/100) -

Honestly, I hate romantic mushy stuff. I'm not alone.

Lyrics (Probability Rate = 1/10) -

I am not good with these things. -.- I will fail if you ask me.

Articles (Probability Rate = 0.1/10) -

I just don't seem to be comfortable with these things.

Script, Art, and Other (Probability Rate = ?/10) -

These really depend, but it is likely I will say "no".

Horror (Probability Rate = 4/10) -

I just don't get a long with horror. You can try though.

Did these rules hit you hard with depression?

Give your stories a try... except for romance. I still might review them. :wink:
Whee. I don't even know what to put here.

"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites