z

Young Writers Society

Fantasy/Sci-Fi/Any Comedy Detailed Reviews Here

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Wed May 01, 2013 2:20 am
Jony says...

Hi! I will review any fantasy, sci-fi or comedy novels or short stories you need reviewing. I usually do pretty in depth reviews. I focus more on plot, characters and writing style than grammer but if there are blatant grammer mistakes then I will correct them but don't expect an all out grammer review. I try to be as thorough as possible and don't be afraid to ask any follow up questions if you want more clarification or just want to know more of what you could do better. I usually don't review poetry but if you have one that you think is up my alley in terms of sci-fi or fantasy, post them and I will see what I can do, but please no romance poetry, sorry. I will try to review multiple ones daily and please leave a link in your comment. As always, have an awesome day!
“In a Wonderland they lie, Dreaming as the days go by, Dreaming as the summers die:
Ever drifting down the stream- Lingering in the golden gleam- Life, what is it but a dream?”
― Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass

-Jon7670

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sat May 04, 2013 9:35 am
cm57105 says...

Hi there! Could you review this short story? It's mystery and suspense, and it's for a competition, :)

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work.php?id=101327
If you don't have a trophy case that spins into a secret room with a press of a button, then your an idiot.

Need a review? You've come to the right person.

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&p=1143828#p1143828

49 Reviews

Sat May 04, 2013 6:06 pm
Jony says...

Done! I hope you liked the review, sorry if it's a little long but I wanted to make it as in depth as possible! :)
“In a Wonderland they lie, Dreaming as the days go by, Dreaming as the summers die:
Ever drifting down the stream- Lingering in the golden gleam- Life, what is it but a dream?”

-Jon7670

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Tue May 21, 2013 3:03 pm
Twit says...

Hi! I'd love it if you could review this for me: work.php?id=101411

Let me know if there's anything you need reviewed in return!
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Thu May 23, 2013 4:27 pm
Tabithalillian says...

Hey! I would love a review from you on this sci-fi/adventure thing I've been working on. Thanks so much.

work.php?id=101581
Living in a tower

49 Reviews

Thu May 23, 2013 11:09 pm
Jony says...

Twit wrote:Hi! I'd love it if you could review this for me: work.php?id=101411

Let me know if there's anything you need reviewed in return!

Done!

-Jon7670

Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything's different?
— C.S. Lewis