Young Writers Society

The Fabulous (Rhythm and) Blue's Reviews

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1735
Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:09 pm
BluesClues says...

Hi, all!

I'm trying to get back into the swing of things here at YWS after a pretty long absence, but what with my schoolwork and laziness, mostly all I've been doing is posting on my wall. I haven't even posted my own stuff to review! So:

If you have something you want reviewed, please post below.

I WILL review:
1. poetry
2. novel chapters or excerpts*
3. flash fiction or any short story under 2000 words**

I WILL NOT review:
1. fan-fic
2. lyrics
(I do not read or write either and thus will not be able to give you helpful feedback.)

I'm not a huge fan of action or romance genres, but if you'd like action or romance reviewed, I will review it.

So what do you need to do?
Post the genre and rating of your work and give me a link. Let me know if there's anything specific you want me to read for (i.e. character building), as well as anything you want me to ignore because you know it's a problem (i.e. a certain plot hole). I will do my best to tell you why something isn't working, what might work instead, or what is working.

I do not require any reviews in return as the things I have submitted previously have mostly been revised by now.

Thanks for traveling Air Blue!

~BlueAfrica

*I have a lot of school work to do and it's easier for me to read short pieces. So if you have a novel chapter that you want reviewed, I will do it in 2000-word segments. It might take me a while, but I'll keep you updated as I finish each section.

**Ditto for any short stories over 2000 words. I'll do it if you really want me to; just understand that I will do it in 2000-word segments.

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1735
Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:17 am
BluesClues says...

*Just a head's up: if you post something this weekend (2/22) I will not get to it until Sunday (2/24) as I'll be out of town for a silence retreat. (No Internet...technology would defeat the purpose.)

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:44 pm
Glauke says...

Hi, it'd be great if you could review my two new poems. They're both E-rated.
Thanks so much! :D

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work.php?id=99970
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work.php?id=99969
❁❁❁

be still, sad heart, and cease repining
behind the clouds is the sun still shining

Lily you are my fig father
— Elliebanana