z

Young Writers Society

I Am a Hungry Sprite

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:10 am
Tigersprite says...

...looking for reviews! RAWR! *awkward cough*

So people may or may not recall my former presence on this glorious site that is YWS. Actually, I barely do. Nevertheless, I once had a healthy WRFF thread going to sate my reviewing appetite, and I have decided it is time for another. So without further ado...

RULES
--One request per person, folks. I'm not a robot (yet).
--I promise to get back to you within a minimum of three days. Please don't pester me with wall posts/PMs until then.
--If I review something for you, please acknowledge this. That means a direct reply on the review, a wall post or even a nice PM promising me rainbows and gold. A gift of points works fine, too.

Mediums/Genres I WILL REVIEW*

--Novel chapters (one at a time, please; if you send me two you won't get a review on either)
--Short stories (yum, my favourites)
--Poetry**
--Fantasy and Science Fiction
--Speculative Fiction
--Anything else not listed below

WHAT I WON'T REVIEW

--Fanfiction of any kind (sorry kiddo, not my cup of cha)
--Lyrics
--Scripts

*I may review essays/articles. There aren't a huge amount of them written on this site, but I will review them, so long as they're not over 6000 words.

**My poetry reviews are, naturally, more about how I feel towards the poem rather than what the writer should or shouldn't have done. So don't expect a huge focus on grammar and spelling, unless yours is so bad that I feel like clobbering you over the head with a thesaurus.

Examples of my Reviewing Technique
--MiaParamore's Burning In The Sky: Prologue
--Tictac268's Mirror Reflection
--Kagi's I Will Always Love You

And now it's your turn. ;)
"A superman ... is, on account of certain superior qualities inherent in him, exempted from the ordinary laws which govern men. He is not liable for anything he may do."
Nathan Leopold

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:59 pm
View Likes
Glauke says...

Hi, I'd be really grateful if you'd review my new poem. Thanks :)
work.php?id=99969
❁❁❁

be still, sad heart, and cease repining
behind the clouds is the sun still shining

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:55 am
umaima says...

work.php?id=100170

thank you
“The strong person is not the one who can wrestle someone else down. The strong person is the one who can control himself when he is angry.”

“It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone.”

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:38 pm
polinkacreations says...

Hellow! May you have a look at this, please?
work.php?id=100142
Thanks in advance, and enjoy! x
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
— Henry David Thoreau, "Walden"