z

Young Writers Society

Reviews... I.. want.. to... REVIEW

662 Reviews

Reviews: 662
Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:09 am
dogs says...

Step right up step right up ladies and gentlemen! Dear ol' Dogs here with your free reviews! I guarentee to give you a quality review to anything you give me!

Short or tall,
long or small,
I'll say something to them all!

Come come now! Once in a life time experience! I'll read anything you throw at me, be it a couple chapters from your books or your recent poem I'll give you an in depth review. Assured to get back to you within 48 hours of posting on this wall.

Bring it on.

TuckEr EllsworTh :smt032
Be a cool kid and do my Short Story Contest! viewtopic.php?f=404&t=97148&p=1122883#p1122883

"Quoth the Raven. Nevermore" - Edgar Allan Poe

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:02 am
Stori says...

Well, since you asked so nicely, I do have a piece. It goes by the title Outfoxed and could use some help. In particular, I'd like to know how to tell readers that Bax is an otter.

I have every faith in you, dogs. Let's see what you make of it.

Reviews: 0
Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:50 am
kazhy419 says...

Mine, please! :D work.php?id=97070 That's the first chapter; there are currently two more after that. Thanks a lot!
Whatever you start, finish.

95 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 95
Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:55 pm
Clarity says...

Review please? work.php?id=99796 :D
"Be courageous and try to write in a way that scares you a little."

she/they

Home is where the books are kept.

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:29 pm
Cole says...

I'd love a review: work.php?id=99841

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:32 am
BenGrange says...

Hi! I hope you're still up for giving reviews. :)

I'm really looking for a critical eyes to tell me what needs to change, what is not fluid, and what I can do better as far as descriptions, imagery, tension, and energy go.

profile/BenGrange/portfolio

Here's my portfolio. I've gotten reviews on the first two chapters, and I've workshopped them with my writing group and my editor as well. The third and fourth chapters, though, haven't had as much attention as the others. Would you mind skimming through the first two (you can review if you want) and get hard on the reviews on the third and fourth chapters? You can do it all if you want, I'm just looking for reviews on the third and fourth.

Thanks!
"If you really want something, no one can stop you. If you don't want something, then no one can help you." ~ James A. Owen

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:45 am
indieeloise says...

Hey, Tucker! I understand you kind of have a thing for Greek mythology and the sort, so here is an English project that I've been working on. It's a spoken word poem, centered around The Odyssey, and told in the perspective of Penelope.

Would love your helpful feedback on it, thanks!! http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work.php?id=100102
"My hobbies include editing my life story, hiding behind metaphors, and trying to convince my shadows that I am someone worth following." - Rudy Francisco

Random avatar

Reviews: 20
Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:45 am
jackle says...

Could you please review this? Pretty please? :)
work.php?id=100141
check it out - novel.php?id=1132

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:49 am
umaima says...

work.php?id=100185
work.php?id=100187
plz review this

thanx
“The strong person is not the one who can wrestle someone else down. The strong person is the one who can control himself when he is angry.”

“It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone.”

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:37 pm
EmmVeePi says...

I would greatly appreciate a review of my poem Wonderlust http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work.php?id=100106 I offer nothing in return save my eternal gratitude. Plz and Thx

Random avatar

Reviews: 18
Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:02 pm
shulchan says...

Hey, dogs!
You reviewed a piece of mine before- I titled it "Prologue" but it's now been changed to "Part 1, The Battle". Anyway, I've posted a second part of the story and I'd love if you could review it for me because I think you did a good job last time.

work.php?id=100292

Thank you!

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:35 pm
elcuidador says...

Free reviews I see :o
This might interest you :) or not. Muhahaha.
work.php?id=100357#c353538
Previous Username: Toe

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:33 am
indieeloise says...

Hey, dogs! In need of one of your stellar critiques, my fine man!

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/edit.php?id=101027
"My hobbies include editing my life story, hiding behind metaphors, and trying to convince my shadows that I am someone worth following." - Rudy Francisco

Reviews: 1
Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:18 am
Madiha says...

Can you review this for me please

work.php?id=101127

thanks

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:00 pm
emilyleigh says...

Hello:) Could you take a look at this short story I wrote?
work.php?id=101028

'The Answer to the Great Question... Of Life, the Universe and Everything... Is... Forty-two,' said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy