z

Young Writers Society

Poem Reviews?

68 Reviews

Reviews: 68
Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:10 am
live1out2loud7 says...

SO,
Hey again, Live here, also known as cheese/mouse/i don't really know what else.

I've noticed that it's been pretty hard to get a poem reviewed lately. So if you want a review on any of your beautiful works of art, post them here.

I will try to get to every poem as soon as possible. If it is short, chances are I will do it with in a day or two, if it is long it may take a little longer.

Also, in the interest of all you little poets out there on the interweb, if you post a poem on this thread, think about maybe reviewing one that someone else posted. I will review all of the ones posted, but think about how awesome it would be if everyone who wanted a poem review, also reviewed one poem!

There would be more than enough reviews to go around!

so, please post some poems!! I really do love reading all poetry, no matter what kind. Even if you're submitting it to a contest or something, I'll still give advice.

so, onward with the amazing poetry!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now. So does avoiding homework and creeping around YWS!

Want a poem reviewed?
viewtopic.php?f=188&t=96651

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:07 am
EmmVeePi says...

Would greatly appreciate a review of the first poetic post from this prose author. Thx. UPON SOMBER WINGS work.php?id=99389

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:41 am
Rainn says...

Hello! I would just love it if you would review my latest; "About a Day." It is a dramatic>general poem. I hope you enjoy! Also, if you have any poem you would like me to review, feel free to let me know!

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work.php?id=99395

~Rainn
"My Specialty is the Arts."

Patience is the strength of the weak, impatience is the weakness of the strong.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher