gauravkundu32 says...

Hello there, This is suspense/mystery story, please review work.php?id=101279
Always Hope for the BEST

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1735
Thu May 09, 2013 1:13 am
BluesClues says...

Do you guys review scripts? I wrote a screenplay last April for Screnzy and just went back through it doing some minor editing, but I know it needs help. Mostly because it's my first-ever script of any kind. "Haunted Mansion" meets "Dracula," except I've never seen or read "Dracula" so I don't know if that description is entirely accurate. Let me know!

139 Reviews

Reviews: 139
Sat May 09, 2015 1:52 pm
Biluata says...

Ode To the Victim and the Killer

Could you guys review this please?

1220 Reviews

Reviews: 1220
Sat May 09, 2015 7:22 pm
Kale says...

@Biluata

seeminglymeaningless, Light_Devil, and Patch haven't been active in at least a year, so I would recommend requesting reviews from someone who is a bit more active.

@seeminglymeaningless

I'm editing in a [Closed] to the title so other members don't make the same mistake. Feel free to edit it out if you want to revive this thread.
Secretly a Kyllorac, sometimes a Murtle.
There are no chickens in Hyrule.
Princessence: A LMS Project
WRFF | KotGR

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Sat May 16, 2015 8:36 pm
Ashkitten83 says...

I need a review for my short story The Secret of the Flutterby The Secret of the Flutterby Thank you so much!!!!!!! :) :D :D :D :D :D :D

Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink