z

Young Writers Society

EloquentDragon Reviews!

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:10 am
View Likes
EloquentDragon says...

I've recieved a few compliments on my reviews lately, and figured it's about time to up my ante on reviews... I do extensive reviews, but not a lot. (This is now going to change) I'll try to get a review in within the week that you request it... but things can get crazy with me so be patient. Hopefully I'll be worth your time.

I specialize in novel chapters especially, but I can do short stories. I will not review poetry or romance--- if you ask me to you will sorely regret it, and I'll probably be run out of town on a stake.

Action/adventure and fantasy are my special expertise, but historical fiction and science fiction are fine too. I'm willing to do articles and other stuff too, nearly anything goes.

Please specify what you would like me to comment on. (i.e. Your weakest areas as a writer) My main goal here is helping you, the author, improve.

Hope I can be of humble assistance,
~ED

Note: I know this isn't the forum for it, but if you need a book critique I may be willing to help you out... (it depends on the quality and how far you actually are in the thing) You'll have to PM me though, then we'll talk.
No more countin' dollars... we'll be countin' stars.

Enter, if you dare.

181 Reviews

Reviews: 181
Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:22 pm
JohnLocke1 says...

Since you specialize in novel chapters, I would be honored to be your first customer and ask you to review the first chapter of a novel I am working on. I would like any and all comments you have. I would be fine with grammatical errors and such, but I would prefer comments on my overall writing. I would be grateful for your opinion!

work.php?id=98773
"To prejudge other men's notions before we have looked into them is not to show their darkness but to put out our own eyes." - John Locke

192 Reviews

Thu May 30, 2013 11:58 pm
EloquentDragon says...

I'm bumping my thread back up to the top.

If you have long stuff, such as (short) stories or novel chapters, please give me a shout-out here.

I specialize in action/adventure and mystery/suspense, fantasy, and historical fiction. Sci-fi is good too.

I will NOT however, do poetry or romantic stuff. (Unless your poem is a narrative, then I'd help with that.

Also, PM me if you are working on a novel in the genres listed that needs a critique.

I will get back to you all ASAP

Enter, if you dare.

229 Reviews

Reviews: 229
Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:26 pm
SushiSashimi333 says...

Hi, I was wondering if you could review one of my pieces, the first chapter. The prologue I will give you a link to anyways though just in case. I think I need critique on mainly the flow of the story, if anything is slightly confusing or if the plot is bad and such. It is a fantasy novel.
Prologue
Chapter One
Thank you!
Sushi

192 Reviews

Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:33 am
EloquentDragon says...

@SushiSashimi333 I will try and get to these as soon as possible. I should have them done within the next week or so.

Enter, if you dare.

508 Reviews

Reviews: 508
Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:22 pm
dragonfphoenix says...

Hey, would you be willing to review the first chapter of a fantasy novel I'm working on? The chapter is short, but I don't plan on the book being short. Biggest thing I'm looking for: first impression. Does this leave a bad taste in your mouth, or does it leave you wanting more? And how are my descriptions? But if you do review it, feel free to point anything else out. Thanks and much appreciated!
D.F.P., Knight Dragon

You are not the voice in your mind, but the one who is aware of it.
— Eckhart Tolle