z

Young Writers Society

Welcome to the Reviewing Machine! [OPEN]

532 Reviews

Reviews: 532
Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:18 pm
ArcticMonkey says...

Hello everyone! I am ArcticMonkey, I previously went by two usernames (Inbetweener and tam_ara, if you recognise those). Anyway, let's cut to the chase!

I will pretty much review anything, but I will have to point out that my strongest points of reviewing are Lyrics, Short Stories (of any genre) and Non-fiction.
I am weaker at reviewing Poetry, but don't be put off by that, because I want to get better!
Other things like Scripts, and Novel/Chapter, and Art/Photography I can also do! :)

Also, if you could leave a link to your work, that would be great!

Okay, so please, request away!

-Arc xxx
Last edited by ArcticMonkey on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Someone told me there's a girl out there, with love in her eyes and flowers, in her hair.

Reviews: 2
Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:00 am
DeepBlack says...

Can you reveiw my story Z-Day?

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:19 pm
Shearwater says...

I'm giving you some work! I would love some input on my short story for a friend of mine.
There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
-W. Somerset Maugham

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:57 pm
PurpleMoment says...

I would love to have someone review this. The formatting screwed up. But the content is all there. I would love your honest thoughts, responses, feelings, emotions, questions, and anything you have to say.

work.php?id=99270

Thank you!

All my other work is poetry. This work is the only Essay piece that I have written.

Feel free to check out my other works.

"Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness."
— Bishop Desmond Tutu