z

Young Writers Society

REVIEWING as requested! Please send your stuff!

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:38 am
pahoem says...

What I love:
-Mystery
-ROMANCE
-Fantasy

However, that being said, I will review almost anything. I am terrible at poetry (sorry). I love reading novels but only if they grab my attention from the start and short stories and anything else are GLADLY accepted!!!

If you guys get time, check out my romance fantasy chapters to my novel Sacrifice:
work.php?id=98505

Buuut if not, just request me your stuff. I have an easy semester at school so I can get a lot of reading done!

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am
Kira says...

Hey, I would greatly appreciate it if you could review Chapter 1 of this novel I'm writing...

work.php?id=98542

English is not my first language, so apart from the general critque, if you could point out any grammatical errors or punctuation mistakes I'm making it'd be a huge favour.

Thanks.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:41 pm
RylieJane says...

Hello,

I am new to this site and I have written two poems. If you would be willing to review them, I would really appreciate it :)

Thank you!

It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey