z

Young Writers Society

If you review me, I'll review you. :D

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:36 pm
BenjaminMichael says...

Hey, I really need reviews on a story that I've been working on for a while now. I'm reading it out loud to a class of 20+ sometime in the next two days. I've made a lot of adjustments sense the last review. It's called Rooftops, Tall Tales, and Cigarettes.

Just leave a link to what you want me to review, and I'll get around it it soon!

Thanks. <3

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:51 pm
DevanEWilliams says...

Sup Ben.

I wrote this story recently and I was thinking I could review your short story (Which I've already read! :D ) and then you could review mine.

Stay away from limbo bears.
And always have extra marshmallows on hand in case of emergencies.

High Quality Reviews Available Here! viewtopic.php?f=188&t=96280

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:15 pm
View Likes
BenjaminMichael says...

Sure. ^^ Just send me a link. I think I've made some changes sense you read it though.

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:37 pm
View Likes
DevanEWilliams says...

GAH Sorry, I thought I put a link.

work.php?id=98171

And sorry I haven't gotten around to reviewing your story, I should be able to get it done within the next couple of days or so.
Stay away from limbo bears.
And always have extra marshmallows on hand in case of emergencies.

High Quality Reviews Available Here! viewtopic.php?f=188&t=96280

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:18 pm
musingsmutterings says...

Just reviewed, it was quite good! :D If you could review my story The Park here (work.php?id=98346) that'd be fantastic.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:40 pm
View Likes
indieeloise says...

I have read your story several times and I love it! I would be happy to review for you, if you haven't already read it out loud. PM me if you have to let me know how that went!

I am planning on sending this in the form of a condolence letter to the families of those involved in the Sandy Hook incident. I would really love a nitpicky review, and feel free to be as harsh as possible! work.php?id=98404
Thank you!
"My hobbies include editing my life story, hiding behind metaphors, and trying to convince my shadows that I am someone worth following." - Rudy Francisco

I support the shrek message.
— MiniGem26