Young Writers Society

Reviews Are My Candy - Closed

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:41 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Closed due to inactivity and lack of time XD sorry guys.

Spoiler! :
Heya all, Nate is BACK! And he is planning for YWS domination by upping the amount of reviews! So here I am wanting review requests!

Okay, so just to prepare you all, I want to show you the new layout of my reviews.

I will begin with an introduction: Something like, hey guys! blah blah blah blah blah blah blah!

I will explain how my categorizing works: Basically, I will review with the aspect of two categories with a number of various subcategories in each one. Grammar and Storyline.

I will do Grammar then, explain the good and mostly the not-so-good points.

I will then do a Point System. It is basically a 10 point system, 1: my stuffed dolphin could write better than that. 10: Did God send this to you in your dreams? (NOTE: I will basically not ever use 10, because there is almost always room for improvement in grammar, even if I don't see it.)

I will do Storyline then: Blah blah blah blah blah!

I will then do the same 10 Point System. I do give people perfect scores on this one if I think they are very good.

I will then end it off with a usually good remark and a "farewell"

BTW: I don't do quotations, because when I try, the systems just farts and it doesn't work, and then I sometimes hear faint laughter from my computer...

I want to review your work, and I hope you want me to review your work. Always remember and never forget: Reviews are my candy, and I LOVE candy!!!
Last edited by Omni on Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:19 am
Questio says...

work.php?id=99851
Hey, I liked your reveiw for my work Titanus, so I was hoping you might reveiw this little piece. It is meant to open up a setting and set of characters for more stories, so please do as many storyline reveiws as you possibly can as a human being... if you are...

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:09 am
Omni says...

I will review it when I get the chance!

sass levels loading

[he/him]

92 Reviews

Reviews: 92
Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:59 am
Wherethewindgoes says...

If possible, I would be very grateful if you could review this.
But if the silence takes you, then I hope it takes me too.

A review?

378 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:17 am
Omni says...

Done with both of you! Give me more, the candy goes away fast!

*Nom-nom-nom*

sass levels loading

[he/him]

92 Reviews

Reviews: 92
Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:30 am
Wherethewindgoes says...

If you are in that much need of things to review, perhaps you can review this as well...http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work.php?id=99671

And then I shall have to return the favor, I think.
But if the silence takes you, then I hope it takes me too.

A review?

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:40 pm
Rydia says...

*Locked at owner's request*
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— -Apple Inc.