z

Young Writers Society

Feed me please? :D

Reviews: 0
Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:14 pm
Morrisson says...

I eat only your works!

I will try and get to them as quick as I can! And I will notify you when I have reviewed it! (Unless the website notifies you that your work has been reviewed? I don't know Im new :P )

So I will review anything and everything no matter the content!

However...

I am not a fan of the over use of language. Just my personal opinion nothing against you or your work. (“Profanity is a Weak Mind Trying to Express Itself Forcibly”)I will still review it if it does just expect to get a comment about language. ;)

Ummmmmm......I can't think of anything else. Oh except dont expect me to read a novel? I might if I like it enough but I wont review the whole thing. I have other books to read fully :)

So yeah....I guess just post here or PM me?

Thanks guys!

Morrisson

133 Reviews

Reviews: 133
Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:46 am
ShakespeareWallah says...

Hey, man.

will you please give me a review on this.

work.php?id=97760

thanks a lot.

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:47 pm
EmmVeePi says...

I would really appreciate a review of my short story The Rather Odd Adventures of Daisy: Volume 1 http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work.php?id=97126 Thank you I would be grateful.

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:25 am
Renn says...

I'd be eternally grateful for a review or two on anything relating to Freshly Fallen, which can be connected to this link. :) I will say though, your title (Feed me) made me click on it, because it made me think of Little Shop of Horrors.

work.php?id=97544
This is the only non-reviewed one, but the others are iffy.
'Evil exists in all of us Torak. Some fight it. Some feed it. That is how it has always been.'

"There is always a choice," said Torak, and he backed off the cliff.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:58 pm
Aldiv says...

I'd love a review if you have time. I don't need anything crazy on the whole thing because it is a little long for what people post on this site it seems, but any feedback on the story would be great. Thanks!

work.php?id=97856

Reviews: 4
Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:57 pm
VimesyPumpkin says...

Hiya, I have short poem I'd like some feedback on and would be happy to return the favour :)

work.php?id=97871

x
"Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one" - TP.

Every time our next guest is here, all of our lives are seriously in danger.
— David Letterman