z

Young Writers Society

Reviews: I needs a list!!

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:45 pm
View Likes
ZaBodMoger says...

Hey everyone! I am new to the site as of a couple days ago and I keep finding myself coming back multiple times a day to see if I have gotten review, and to see what new works have been posted. Needless to say I am eager to be a bigger part of this community and would be glad to review for you all. Heres a couple of chapters of one of my pieces, Reviews would be appreciated but are not needed for me to review your work
work.php?id=96345

Will Gladly Review
    short storys
    chapters/novels
    mystery, fantasy
    sci-fi
Will Review
    poetry
    lyrics
    romance
Will Not Review
    fan-fic
    reality
Ever had something clawing at your insides? A creature you don't want to let out?

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:52 pm
View Likes
SpeedyPencil says...

would you be able to review an excerpt of my short story work.php?id=96348 ? thankyou so much
Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

16 Reviews

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:12 pm
View Likes
ZaBodMoger says...

Reviewed! :D
Ever had something clawing at your insides? A creature you don't want to let out?

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:16 pm
Rainn says...

[link]

Hello, I have a little poem here that needs a review.
Thanks!!
"My Specialty is the Arts."

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:55 pm
ImHero says...

edit.php?id=96570

Hey, I'll do review for review; I'll submit yours tonight :) I want the stars anyways !
new profile: profile.php?u=36729

16 Reviews

Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:47 pm
BerlynnRae says...

work.php?id=90746

will you review this (It's called Ghost of Theater Two: Prologue)
I am in dire need of help, because let's be honest, first drafts have special needs :)
Thank you
~Berlyn Rae

16 Reviews

Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:41 pm
ZaBodMoger says...

I will review all three of yours soon! I haven't been able to get on much due to too much going on for which I am sorry.

16 Reviews

Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:51 pm
BerlynnRae says...

Hey, I was wondering if you woud be willing to review my novel "Ghost of Theater Two" I have the prologue, first and second chapters done and they need LOTS of help. Thanks so much!
~Berlynn Rae

work.php?id=90746

work.php?id=90955

work.php?id=66095

16 Reviews

Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:43 am
ZaBodMoger says...

You already asked me to :)
Sorry, I have only had time recently to check notifications. I will get the reviews done this weekend

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain