z

Young Writers Society

500 words or less

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:26 pm
View Likes
catslikebooks2 says...

OK, so I will review anything 500 words or less besides romance, it can be more than 500 words, but I have the attention of a squirrel so anything more than that I will probably get distract- OH! SHINY! Yeah...so the quality of the review may change after 500 words.
So, because of the word limit I will review short stories and poems, anything but romance, but if you think you can win me over to the love side with your romance you can always give it a shot ;)
NOTE: I will review anything at all 500 words or less, but short stories and poems are my forte, and my review may change depending on what I am reviewing.

My reviews will include(if it is shot story or poem):
How the piece make me feel (I think that's important)
any spelling errors I see
comments on the rhetorical devices of the piece (metaphors, imagery, alliteration, ect.)
Comments on structure and flow of the piece

I'm not a very critical person, so it's hard for me to tell a person when I don't like a piece, but I will be as constructive as possible for all pieces I review. So, anyone want a review?
Last edited by catslikebooks2 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You know how writers are... they create themselves as they create their work. Or perhaps they create their work in order to create themselves."-Orson Scott Card
Cats are awesome! So are books!so obviously; catslikebooks2!

Random avatar

Reviews: 16
Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:19 am
View Likes
Taxi says...

Hey. I have a piece that's "under 500 words"...

post945723.html#p945723 I'd appreciate feedback on it - and next time I promise I'll request a review for something that's not music. :P

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:23 am
View Likes
catslikebooks2 says...

well, I'm a in choir...I might be able to make a decent review.
"You know how writers are... they create themselves as they create their work. Or perhaps they create their work in order to create themselves."-Orson Scott Card
Cats are awesome! So are books!so obviously; catslikebooks2!

It had a perfectly round door like a porthole, painted green, with a shiny yellow brass knob in the exact middle. The door opened on to a tube-shaped hall like a tunnel: a very comfortable tunnel without smoke, with panelled walls, and floors tiled and carpeted, provided with polished chairs, and lots and lots of pegs for hats and coats—the hobbit was fond of visitors. The tunnel wound on and on, going fairly but not quite straight into the side of the hill —The Hill, as all the people for many miles round called it—and many little round doors opened out of it, first on one side and then on another.
— JRR Tolkien