z

Young Writers Society

Free Reviews!

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:15 pm
roostangarar says...

Okay, I don't want anything in return, it's just that I have no motivation when it comes to reviewing anything.

So!

If you want something reviewed I will be happy to oblige you, as long as it conforms to my rules.

1. No poetry. I simply cannot stand poetry, unless it is funny.

2. Preferably no romantic stories, unless it's funny.

3. Nothing too long, unless it's funny. (Notice a pattern?)

And the catch is... Nothing! Any review you request will be totally free, with no strings. I just really need to review stuff, and can't get any motivation to do so. Please, I'm actually asking you to give me work. So do it.
I hae but ane gallant son, and if he were to follow me in my footsteps, how proud I shall be.

Time isn't a straight line. It's a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:08 pm
Rydia says...

Hai! Your review thread looked all lonely so I thought I'd request something. It's horror fiction but very mild and it's a short story. Here's the link: post930261.html#p930261
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:43 am
BerlynnRae says...

Would you mind reviewing my Ghost of Theater Two Prologue and Chapters Ill post the link on here in a minute.
Prologue
viewtopic.php?t=90746
Chapter one
viewtopic.php?t=90955
I should have the next chapters up soon. Thanks!
~Berlynn Rae

The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna