z

Young Writers Society

Step right up to get yer Tiger reviews right here!

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:54 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Hey there!

So you want a review, right? NO! :) Kidding, I would be honored to review your work. Before I get into what I prefer to review, let me warm you about myself. I am sometimes very blunt. I don't try to be mean, I swear, but I don't have the "candy coat" filter in my brain. XD So just know, that sometimes I can be harsh.

With every critique I give, however, I will tell you something that I liked about your work. I don't do the nitpick thing very well, but I will point out what I do notice. Just know, sometimes I don't look too hard at the spelling cause my critiques are generally on the story, characters, plot, etc.

Now, for what I can review for you all! :D In order from my preference.

-Historical Fiction
-Romantic Fiction
-Fantasy Fiction
-Science Fiction

-Narrative Poetry
-Lyrical Poetry

-Non-Fiction

-Photography
-Artwork (meaning paintings, drawing, etc.)

If your genre is not on there and you ask for a review chances are I won't review it. Not cause I'm trying to be mean, but because it honestly wouldn't help you at all. I promise. Oh! Before I forget!

If your genre is a PARODY I WILL NOT touch it, even if it falls under one of the above genres, simply because I really can't do it. They are good for making me laugh, of course, but honestly I can't take it seriously enough to review it, even if it is well written.

I'm also not good with poetry, but I do like narrative and lyrical, so I'll try just for those two. ;)

So hit me with your best shot! Bring 'em on and I hope I don't disappoint you. :)
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:16 pm
captaindomdude says...

Hey, I saw your thread and was wondering if you would what I've written of my novel. It's called Apocalypse: what now?. I'll post a link at the bottom of this mesage, because I think that's how this goes. Anyway, I'm looking for a second opinion really, mostly on my latest chapter. I had someone tell me that it was good, but that I needed to flesh out my character more and do something about my ending. I'm not sure about the character, I can probably do a little more to him, but I thought my ending was decent. Second opinion please? There are only three chapters and a short prologue, so don't worry if I sounded like I'm asking you to read up to chapter 22 or something. Heck, you can even just read chapter 3, though you would be missing a lot of context in that regard.

novel.php?id=1851
"If beauty could be done without the pain, well I'd rather never see life's beauty again"-Modest Mouse.

"What lies beneath this mask is more then a man, it's an idea. And ideas are bulletproof" V, V for Vendetta.

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:39 am
UrbanNomad says...

Hi there,
if you want to review my poem
post916429.html?hilit=clouds#p916429

it is called "Clouds" and is about writers block
Thanks, Oliver

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:30 am
View Likes
SerenityCross says...

Hi. I am in need for someone to re review my novel, because I have edited it and added the next chapter. Both constructive and negative critisism is welcome and I would really appreciate it. :mrgreen:

novel.php?id=1528
Trust is like a mirror, able to be fixed if broken, but you can still see the cracks.

Writing is a form of personal freedom. It frees us from the identity we see in the making all around us. In the end, writers will write not to be outlaw heroes but to save themselves, to survive as individuals.

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:51 pm
View Likes
polinkacreations says...

Hey Tiger:)
Would you spare some time to check out my recent attempt at a novel?
I will be putting up a chapter 3 soon, but before that, I want to see how the other two are:)
It's a fantasy novel of *only* two chapters (for now), about a war (which is still on its way) of humans and the supernatural, something humans have conquered, and now it's striking back...

Here it is: novel.php?id=1934

If you need a review from me, feel free to visit this link: topic88569.html
I'll be nice:)

Thanks in advance,
polly xx
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.
— Captain James T. Kirk