z

Young Writers Society

Reviewing~

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:26 pm
Balaczter says...

What it says on the tin. C:
I can review short stories AND novels. But not a ridiculous amount of chapters for a novel. And I'd like to read from chapter one onwards. xD

WHAT I WON'T REVIEW
    Fanfiction, of any kind, sort or species.
    Anything where romance is the central plot.
    School life or any sort of 'girl' story (when it follows a girl and how she hates her life, bluh bluh)

WHAT I LIKE REVIEWING
    Fantasy
    Horror
    Thriller
    Dectective/crime (usually if it's combined with fantasy but I could probably cope with it not.)
    Any combination of the above

I can be a teensy little bit harsh in my critiques. If I can find something, I will point it out and I will give ways into which you can try and fix it (unless it's super-obvious, like spelling mistakes, etc).
Anyway, hope I can help you. c:
There is no signature. This is your imagination.

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:34 am
View Likes
stargazer9927 says...

I would love for you to review my novel. I just posted chapter one today and I already have one review but I would like a second opinion and I'm afraid no one else will review it because I don't get much support on my novels :) It's action/adventure (I know that wasn't in your likes but it also wasn't in your won'ts) so I hope you enjoy it and I don't mind an honest review.

post893565.html#p893565

Thanks in advance! :)
Let's eat mom.
Let's eat, mom.
Good grammar saves lives :D

"For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion."
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein