z

Young Writers Society

I have plenty of time to review...

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:29 pm
Matthews says...

Hey, I don't know if I'm the "best reviewer" but I like to review, and as I have plenty of time at the moment, feel free to ask.
I will review short stories, novels, lyrics, and poetry. I don't care for romance, or sci-fi, but I'll still review it!
Please don't ask for more than 3 poems, more than 2 short stories or more than 3 chapters. I will get to the stuff as soon as I can. (Now that sounds contradictory with my statement of having plenty of time, but still, I have a life!)

PS: If I don't give the best review, I apologize, will do the best I can, but if I miss something, it's because I'm still learning too. Oh, and if I usually speak my mind. So, if I say something that sounds harsh, it's not 'cause I'm trying to sound mean!
Have I not commanded thee? Be strong and of good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed, for the lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:28 pm
PaulClover says...

This is the prologue to my novel-in-stagnant-progress, and I'm not sure whether it's necessary or even readable. It's really short and basically dialogue-free. Please proceed to rip it to shreds ;) Oh, and it's technically fantasy, but there's nothing really "magical" about the prologue, as it takes place on Earth.

viewtopic.php?t=78669
Remember your name. Do not lose hope — what you seek will be found. Trust ghosts. Trust those that you have helped to help you in their turn. Trust dreams. Trust your heart, and trust your story. - Neil Gaiman

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:05 am
emoticon220 says...

Hey! I wrote this about an organization im VERY passionate about and I want people to look into the organization and the story behind it. The thing im most afraid of is that it seems like im just trying to get people to donate and that is not the case. As much as i do hope people donate its more or less trying to get more people to be aware of the situation.
viewtopic.php?t=79243
review please :) thank you VERY much :)
O thin men of Haddam,/Why do you imagine golden birds?/Do you not see how the blackbird/Walks around the feet/Of the women about you?
-Wallace Stevens

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:30 am
Amnien says...

Hey can you please review the first chapter of my short story? I would greatly appreciate it! :)

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/post846932.html#p846932
Simply Crazed.

Once you see death up close, then you know what the value of life is. - SAW VI

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:54 am
itsjustemilie says...

topic79247.html
A review on my poem would be handy, if your up for it (:
ItJustEmilie!

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:52 am
UrbanNomad says...

Hi there,
if you want to review my poem
post916429.html?hilit=clouds#p916429

it is called "Clouds" and is about writers block [genre narrative poem]
Thanks, Oliver

Everything has a consequence and every consequence leads to death.
— kattee