z

Young Writers Society

Walker's reviews

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:51 pm
DakotaK says...

Hey Walker,
I know I asked you to do my novel but I have this really short piece I need reviewed (and basically torn apart) and I am a fan of your reviews, soooo, if you get the chance and feel like a short story, that would be awesome!

post874941.html#p874941

~Dakota Knight
What is important is to know fear and yet take a step forward.
Rosette Christopher

Looking for peeps to review my novel:)

novel.php?id=1142

403 Reviews

Reviews: 403
Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:03 am
SmylinG says...

Would you mind reviewing the start of my newest novel The First Son for me? The link is there. It's a new project and still a little unsteady as of yet, but I think I like where I might be going with it.

Feedback on my first chapter would be really great, especially since I haven't devoted myself to a novel work in awhile. The first chapter is more so the introduction to the gist of my story, in case you read and find it completely pointless seeming. D: I usually have reason for the way I set up most of my stories, but I'm always open to opinions/suggestions.

Anyway, thank you! Take your time if you need.
Paul is my little, evil, yellow bundle of joy.

403 Reviews

Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:12 am
SmylinG says...

I've posted Chapter 2. It's a bit shorter than I expected so keep in mind I may add further onto it. If you happen to have an idea what the chapter can benefit using, I'd be stoked to hear your thoughts for help. :D

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:16 am
eldEr says...

Dream-person! <3 I feel so weird actually being on this forum right now. oo"

You said that you're an avid novel follower? Weelll, I've just started a new novel, and I would absolutely adore if you could pretty please review the first chapter? :3 I'm not totally sure about it, (I don't feel like I've done the character justice. At all), so rip it apart as you see fit.

All the Perfect Colors

Thank you! ^^
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

403 Reviews

Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:47 am
SmylinG says...

Posted my first draft of Chapter 3. It's a lot thicker of a chapter. No rush on getting to it, since Ch. 2 was lengthened and I'm not sure if you've gotten to it yet. But it'll probably be awhile until I post a new chapter anyway. :lol: Thanks a bunch. ^-^

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:46 am
Kanade says...

Hello!

I'd like to ask, do you review fanfiction novels? I posted the first chapter, and since it kinda contains nothing from the series it's based on (it's an original character introduction chapter), I thought it'd be readable for everyone. However I don't think I'll post other chapters here.

If you don't mind, just take a look and let me know if you could review it :)
topic83070.html

I'd just like to know if I'm going in the right direction.
Thank you!

205 Reviews

Reviews: 205
Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:08 pm
Kagi says...

I'd love a dreamy review with whipped creamon the side please? :lol:

I know you're working on novel chapters right now, but I was wondering if you could bend the rules a little? Even if I'm extra good?

You don't have to, it's just an enquiry so don't stress if you don't feel like working on short stories at the moment.
If you do however, I'd have you look at this please.

It's short, maybe minorly confusing and probably not very interesting but I'll leave all of that up to you.

I appreciate and again, if you can't-no bother at all!

Kagi
Got YWS?

If, when you mean to type yes you type yws, you know you belong. :P

489 Reviews

Reviews: 489
Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:08 pm
Dreamwalker says...

Looks like I've got my itinerary for this review day! Expect your finished reviews sometimes during sunday! :D
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

489 Reviews

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:51 pm
Dreamwalker says...

Well this has been dead for the past while!
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:29 am
MiRaCLeS says...

Hi Dreamwalker!

If you have time, would you mind reviewing this, for me?
Any critiques and comments you have would be much appreciated. :)

489 Reviews

Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:53 pm
Dreamwalker says...

Any new requests? I'm trying to get my first blue star, people ;D

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:51 pm
MilkNCookies says...

viewtopic.php?t=86933

It's the first chapter of a novel. It's fantasy, though... :) Thanks so much! This means so much to me :D
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

489 Reviews

Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:49 pm
Dreamwalker says...

Re-opened and now looking for poetry requests ;D.

Of course, anything else is fine!

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:09 pm
Twit says...

topic86930.html

Here's a poem that desperately needs shredding, if you would. ^_^
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

489 Reviews

Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:14 am
Dreamwalker says...

Completed <3

It had a perfectly round door like a porthole, painted green, with a shiny yellow brass knob in the exact middle. The door opened on to a tube-shaped hall like a tunnel: a very comfortable tunnel without smoke, with panelled walls, and floors tiled and carpeted, provided with polished chairs, and lots and lots of pegs for hats and coats—the hobbit was fond of visitors. The tunnel wound on and on, going fairly but not quite straight into the side of the hill —The Hill, as all the people for many miles round called it—and many little round doors opened out of it, first on one side and then on another.
— JRR Tolkien