108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:38 pm
Shepherd says...

Yep, that's right!

Things I Will Review
Anything except...

Things I Will Not Review
Novels (unfortunately, I only have so much free time)

Someone give me something to review? Please?
I promise to give thoughtful, lengthy, and (mostly) considerate reviews! =) Check out my other reviews if you don't believe me!
Paramedic
Writer
Crazy
Nije vas zahvatila druga kušnja osim ljudske. Ta vjeran je Bog: neæe pustiti da budete kušani preko svojih sila, nego æe s kušnjom dati i ishod da možete izdržati.

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:17 pm
Lena.Wooldridge says...

topic65113.html
stay gold, ponyboy

321 Reviews

Reviews: 321
Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:33 am
Flower~Child says...

I have a poem called "My Will." Have at it if you want, it's under dramatic poetry.
My reality comes to a close as I once again realize that you don't love me, and even if I love you with my everything you will never care.

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:08 pm
View Likes
Shepherd says...

Anyone else? =) These were both great reads!
Paramedic
Writer
Crazy
Nije vas zahvatila druga kušnja osim ljudske. Ta vjeran je Bog: neæe pustiti da budete kušani preko svojih sila, nego æe s kušnjom dati i ishod da možete izdržati.

321 Reviews

Reviews: 321
Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:26 am
Flower~Child says...

I have a romantic story called forgetting. I only have a link to part five though, so will you review it?

topic65718.html
My reality comes to a close as I once again realize that you don't love me, and even if I love you with my everything you will never care.

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:23 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

Everything is a lot of things!
— Hank Green