z

Young Writers Society

Spree-tiquing.

201 Reviews

Reviews: 201
Mon May 03, 2010 8:17 pm
Flemzo says...

I'm in a May Term class, which means that after my class gets out at 10, I have nothing to do. I'm creating this post today in the hopes that I'll have plenty of stuff to come back and critique tomorrow. I'm not really picky, though I enjoy poetry more than I enjoy stories or novels. If you have something you want me to look at, post it here (along with anything specific you want me to look for, if anything), and I'll get back to you right away.

Thanks,
kf

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Mon May 03, 2010 8:21 pm
Sins says...

Hey there Flemzo!

Could you review this for me please? It's the sixth chapter of a novel though, is that all right? The links to the other chapters are there if you need them.

Thanks!
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:05 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it.
— Christopher Darlington Morley