Young Writers Society

Trix's Critiques *Accepting*

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Mon May 03, 2010 1:30 am
View Likes
Imperatrix Xoco says...

Hullo.

I'm Trix, and I'm hoping to review your stories. I'm not looking for a payment, just here to help. I don't sugarcoat. Only ask for a review if you want one that will really dig into the story and pick it apart bit by bit to find out what works and what doesn't.

General Rules:
- Don't whine about any critique that I give. That's no good for either one of us.
- Nothing over 10,000 words.
- I'll review the first chapter of a longer work, but I only promise one. If I like it, I'll let you know, and I'll keep reading. =]
- Only ask me to review one work of yours at a time, please.

I will review...
- Fantasy
- Historical fiction
- General fiction
- Art & Photography
- Scripts

I will not review...
- Poetry
- Action/Adventure
- Fan fiction
- Nonfiction
- Romantic
- Science Fiction

Currently accepting stories.

Right. Thanks for your time.

- Trix

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Wed May 05, 2010 11:18 pm
Sins says...

Hey Trix :)

I thought that I'd give you a review to get you started! Will you review a chapter for my novel for me please? It's the sixth chapter though, is that all right?

topic63089.html

If not, that's fine. I just thought that I'd try and start to get this thread moving for you!

Thanks. :wink:
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Thu May 06, 2010 3:01 pm
Hecate says...

Do you mind giving this a go? It's short, the beginning of a novel. But only part of it, as to not intimidate people with its length.

viewtopic.php?t=63128

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:55 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

Lily you are my fig father
— Elliebanana