z

Young Writers Society

Wanted Review- 'The Heart Of A God'

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:47 am
spike71294 says...

Link- http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/post682403.html#p682403
It's a fantasy/romantic fiction novel ( The Introduction and the first chapter only).
I would really appreciate if you do review!
Please do.

553 Reviews

Reviews: 553
Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:50 am
MiaParamore says...

Hi I want a review for my story. I have posted its prologue, chapter-1, 2,3. I know its difficult so you just read prologue and chapter-1 and give me a review for chapter-2 and 3. I hope thats not much.
LINK:
A Criminal's Heart-Prologue
A Criminal's Heart Chapter-1(OLIVIA)
Chapter-2
A criminal's heart chapter-3
THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!!
"Next time you point a finger
I might have to bend it back
Or break it, break it off
Next time you point a finger
I'll point you to the mirror"

— Paramore

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:38 pm
curiousvampire says...

I wrote a new story and I'm still not sure if I should keep or ditch. It's a romantic fiction called 'Mistress'.So if anyone would be so kind, please and thank you.
"I became insane,with long intervals of horrible insanity."

"Their ideology is that human nature is fundamentally evil.In other words, humans are evil from the day they are born."

"Human is beatiful. Perfect is boring."

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:31 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold